www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls review - What a Joy!

Reviews on Beautiful Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Lanadoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Beautiful Dolls review - What a Joy!

Post by Lanadoll »

I picked Beautiful Dolls because: I found the site easy to move around to find what I was looking for. I liked the compare feature being able to compare multiple dolls at the same time height, weight, measurements etc.. I also felt their prices were competitive. I narrowed my vendors down to three. I went to their contact page and sent all three an email. Beautiful dolls was the first to reply in fact Joy returned my email in less than twenty minutes. I started a chat with her and she answered all my questions.

I knew I wanted a new Piper Doll. I picked the 140CM Ariel Piper Doll. I placed my order on Thursday April 25th. I originally wanted a Red wig and Brown eyes. But the next day changed my mind to the Blonde wig and Blue eyes that was pictured on the web site. Joy replied on Saturday to let me know it was already arranged.

Thursday May 2 sent Joy an email to inquire how the doll was coming along I know it had only been a week but I could hardly wait. See my I can hardly wait thread. I didn't get a reply??? Sunday May 5, sent another query. Monday May 6, received photos and video of my doll. She had the correct wig and eye color. She was also the Honey color I had asked for.

Tuesday May 8, tracking number via Fed Ex was posted on my order. Tracked the doll from China to Japan to Alaska to My town USA. The entire trip had six stops and took five days.

When I originally spoke to joy she said it would take two to three weeks. It was eighteen days exactly. Dead in the middle of her estimate.
Here I am documenting my experience with Beautiful Dolls and the timeline. I'm sure when buying a doll that costs that much coming from 7500 miles away there is much anticipation and worry about your order getting lost, held up by customs, it arriving damaged etc...
I actually had a very good experience dealing with Beautiful Dolls and would buy from them again.

After I've had the doll a week or so I'll post a review of the doll.
That booty!!
That booty!!
20190513_142919.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1522 times
Couldn't wait I was feeling those breasts before I got her out the box!
Couldn't wait I was feeling those breasts before I got her out the box!
20190513_143900.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 1522 times

INFORMATIONS