yldoll.com

YL Doll 165cm

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

YL Doll 165cm

Post by kambui »

Hello,

This is my product review of this YL 165cm doll. I would first like to thank Jeff from Booty Call Dolls. I had a great transaction.

TALE OF THE TAPE

She weighs in at 40.5kg (89.3 lbs)
Her bust is 85cm (33 inches)
Her lovely hips measure 104 cm (41 inches!)
She stands at 165cm (5ft 5inches)
Ass for days
Cheeks for weeks

OPTIONS

For the skin color I went with the Lite Tan skin tone. For the face I chose the WM head #64. this head has the features of a black woman and coupled with the Lite tan (medium) color, I would be able to make a similar look of the light skinned black woman depicted in this Instagram model's photo.
I chose green eyes mainly because hazel color was not an option. I also chose the standing foot option and vaginal insert. Nails were clear and toe nails were natural color. I ordered wig 11 more on that later on.
I also ordered closet hooks to use, until my storage bed arrives. Then she will lie on a 3inch memory foam topper, underneath the MALM storage bed

WHAT I LIKE

1. The doll looked gorgeous! The passport photo I received from Jeff at Booty Call Dolls did not do this doll justice at all. The detail was amazing and lifelike. The face especially. I could better see the makeup they applied upon further inspection. The box she was packed in had held up very nicely. No pokes, not big dents, small holes here and there but was packed very well. Her butt was not flat or misshapen. Very Important! Packed well at the factory for sure.
2. The TPE had barely a smell to it. I opened the box and put the two inserts to my nose and just a pleasant smell. I then sniffed the thighs, buttocks, arms, and breasts. I was greeted with a pleasant yet faint smell. I know it sounds weird but I needed to smell in different areas for consistency.
3. The softness of the skin. Man this was a boner maker. I have had hips, giant asses, fleshlights and the like, but they never felt this good. I was just rubbing the ass, the breasts and arms and marveling over the skin feel. This was nice. The jiggle of the breasts, the calf, thighs, and ass looked so realistic. A+++
4. Pounce factor was off the charts. I wanted to lay into her immediately while performing my initial inspection. I put her head on to complete the look, and almost did hit it! Well made doll and very beautiful craftsmanship. Her ass is a work of art. The breasts lovely and felt good in the hand. Not too soft, not too hard. The detail of her ears, areolas, and vaginal area really stood out.
5. Once the doll was cleaned, oiled, powdered and ready to go I took her for a spin. These assessments are from two make out sessions.
Anal was good from both the prone and doggy positions. I did not last! :oops:
Missionary was good because I got to play with the breasts and I like that they jiggle.
***Prone was great for anal but vaginal I kept getting pushed out of the insert due to the location of the vagina and the angle. An adjustment with a pillow underneath fixed that.
Spoon! Man! One of my favorites. Yeah this was great due to the breast grabbing, shoulder rubbing, and cuddling.
Girl on top? So I wanted her on top. I read up on how to get a big doll up there (cowgirl/Indian style crossed legs/legs open in a V) but I tried something different. I tried where she is in missionary on her back, then I grabbed her and pulled her up onto my leg, then moved her up my body. This worked better than expected. I was able to penetrate without being kicked out of the insert this time and that position offers a bunch of clit/breast play, head turning for kissing if you want that.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE

1. The wigs I received, one I ordered the other I got for free, both were lackluster to say the least. The netting of the wig itself was visible on the scalp in several places. In my opinion, this detracts from the overall look of the doll. In anticipation of wig disappointment, I purchased a couple of other wigs prior to the doll arriving. The other stuff in the box was an irrigator that was a one in done. I already had one ordered prior to her arrival. I just wanted to test it out. All the other things like comb, heating rod (not gonna use it) seemed ok.
2. Gangling fingers and toes. Felt like a dead squid when I moved them . I can see where these pokes come from in the fingers. I almost did it myself. Have to take extra care when moving and posing.
3. ***The stiffness of the joints. I thought I would have had a harder time with the weight and lifting, but that wasn't the case, the most difficult thing for me was the joint movements. A little stiff.
4. Not a biggie and no fault of the manufacturer or my vendor, but the hooks I ordered did not fit my steel closet bar.

MY RECOMMENDATION

I can see why someone would easily get discouraged with a big doll, but don't be. Mentally prepare yourself like I have done. I am not a spring chicken by any stretch but am able to heft this doll and have FUN! If you like big butts, nice round tits on a tall gal, then the YL 165cm doll is for you! I do highly recommend this doll.

***Even though I found the joints to be a little stiff, I started to get the hang of it. Remember your training Daniel-San! One of the best advice I read on TDF was to plan your moves ahead of time.

CONCLUSION

Another big part of the doll experience that I was wanting is doing the makeup. Making her look pretty and enticing, is just as important as the sex I think. At least for me it is. This is a very immersive experience I am having.
At first when I was practicing posing the doll, I thought that the right foot was stuck in a certain position and didn't match up to the left foot. I didn't want to be that guy that complains about his first doll, I called back to several posts that I read on TDF, and found a few that lead me to check to see if the leg positions were lined up evenly. They weren't at the same position even though it looked that way laying down. Once fixed A-OK!

This doll is marvelous. Be warned she is heavy. She is an investment. Investment in time, money, and maintenance. Anyone looking to get this doll or any in it's weight/height class, be prepared to work. This doll like all dolls, needs TLC. This doll needs as others have pointed out, a plan of action before moving. I am glad I lurked the forums of TDF for a couple years to soak in some of those experiences so that my first doll experience was a pleasant one.
Attachments
IMG_20171213_165309.png
IMG_20171213_165309.png (414.57 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
IMG_20171213_165331.png
IMG_20171213_165331.png (728.71 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
IMG_20171213_184136.png
IMG_20171213_184136.png (306.21 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
IMG_20171213_184141.png
IMG_20171213_184141.png (289.58 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
IMG_20171213_184418.png
IMG_20171213_184418.png (261.99 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
IMG_20171213_205452.png