www.wmdolls.com

Review of WMDolls 140 cm Doll

Reviews on WM Dolls Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
SimpleWarrior80

Review of WMDolls 140 cm Doll

Post by SimpleWarrior80 »

Hey all! Just a quick introduction. I'm new here, but have been checking out the forum for a little while, gathering info on a potential purchase. Thank you all for your help in getting my mind made up! I purchased my WMDoll from a vendor not on your list, or I would have put this review under their section. I ordered from thesilverdoll.com. The sites prices seemed reasonable, so I e-mailed WMDolls directly to ask if they were an authorized vendor. I got the OK! I purchased the 140cm doll with the Layla face on the 24 of January, and by Feb 20th, she was waiting for me in a nicely wrapped package (By the way, she took a stroll through Canadian customs for any Canadians curious). The purchase process went smooth, and once she was on the road, I was able to track her with FedEx. I was excited to get her home, but I had no idea how much I was going to love my doll. She's gorgeous, and the TPE is more lifelike than I imagined. She came wrapped in a pink blanket, and had an adorable outfit to wear. Which was good. I didn't have any cloths for her otherwise lol. She is without a doubt, the best money I've spent in ages! I took some pictures, but being new, Idk if I can post them. I shall try :)

Last edited by Slew on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed img links

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Review of WMDolls 140 cm Doll

Post by Slew »

Hi SimpleWarrior80. >>> Welcome to TDF <<<

Great photos, she's a cutie. Has she got a name?

Just FYI, the url for the page with the image won't work in IMG tags, you need to right click the photo and "save image location" and then place that link in the tags. Also, those photos were too big for regular tags and needed our IMG600 tags. You can click 'edit' or the quote button on your post to see what I did for future use. :thumbs_up:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Congratulations and welcome, both to you AND your new roommate. We don't see many "first" posts with pictures, good job. If your anything like me, the actual doll purchase is just a first step. Start budgeting for clothes, shoes, undies, more wigs, makeup, camera. They like to be spoiled and to show off for you.

The 140 is perfect for cuddling up watching TV too!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Nice little lady. Congrats! :glou:

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Great doll.

SimpleWarrior80

Post by SimpleWarrior80 »

Thanks for fixing my post. I should have a name for her, but I'm torn between two.. At least she won't get mad if I say the wrong one from time to time lol. I had to get some photos to show to people who would appreciate her the way I do! (like that one members signature: my wife has 100 dolls out on display, but I'm the weird one for having one that I keep under my bed! Love it). I've already been planning on goodies to buy to spoil her with. :)

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Very nice girl there

Wishing you and yours the best!

:glou:

Please, when you get the time, post her on eye candy and show her off :)
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Review of WMDolls 140 cm Doll -HOLD See Mod Forum J

Post by David82 »

Welcome to the forum .
Shes a cutie .

INFORMATIONS