www.sm-doll.com

SM 138 with Elf head

Reviews on SM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

SM 138 with Elf head

Post by RainKing »

Hello all

This is my Review in progress. As I have just taken official companionship of this doll.
I originally was helping a friend (who would like to remain anonymous) acquire her. He picked her out out and I helped him choose the options. I fronted the payment.
Originally I had no extra space for another doll, as I have Eva (WM) and Soul (repair project.)

Aforementioned:
I will use the term "we" because some options I helped him pick from my experience and the others he did.

tl;dr,

My friend backed out due to housing and financial issues.. and I got "Stuck" with this lovely lady! (But not complaining at all)

So first off. Purchased from Jack at SM-Dolls.
Jack was very helpful and replied very quickly. She was a special price $849 completely optioned.
Shrugging shoulders, Hinged neck, and standing feet. We chose the Elf head since my friend did not like the fantasy waist style on the Elf.
She was packaged very well and protected, no shipping issues. We used FedEx. After inspection, it was agreed that she stayed with me Untouched, and under my bed til payment was completed by my friend.
Well, after 3 payments of $100, final cost to me was $549 after my friend skipped. Excellent for me!

first things first:
Factory Proofs.. Very nice!! Meet Ezeri DaSala 138cm A-cup in Light Tan
Ezeri4.jpg
Ezeri4.jpg (189.92 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Ezeri2.jpg
Ezeri2.jpg (172.99 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Ezeri9.jpg
Ezeri9.jpg (155.06 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
Re-Unboxing her for myself, She came with all the accessories stated, Comb, Wig, 3 inserts, washing tool, nighty, handling gloves that never fit, care sheet. and 2 blocks of light tan TPE as requested by me.

Set up:
The nighty that came with her was kinda way too big... looked like drapery. no matter how much I took it up still kinda just wrapped around her. Jack- may want to get the factory to use size appropriate nightys

Head installation:
Very easy. 16mm threads, same as most common sizes.. I was thinking it would have been 13mm, but glad it was 16mm as i tried on a couple diff heads but what I found is the 138cm head is smaller in size. the WM heads for a 157b kinda look like a bobble head from some photo perspectives.
The wig was too large for the head, as I could see the cap hanging out in the back while looking at her face. (I porb just need to learn how to adjust it properly actually) so this does not bother me. The wig color my friend chose was not my first choice anyway. Everyone knows I am a pushover for blondes!!
The 138cm had 2 elf heads avail IIRC one is the smaller one and the other may be for the 140cm+

Posing & Standing:

heh She has moves like Jagger!
Very easy to pose, and move. All joints are nice and tight. The ankles are a little looser than I would like for standing but they have a stop. Minimal creaks and squeaks when moving. All joints move easily, and she can actually do some poses I have not seen with my WM 157b.
Standing, she does very good. I do lean her safely against a smooth surface with padding. She can stand forever it seems. The foot bolts are not tight, I can only guess that is so you can custom adjust the level of them. they are the standard internal hex 6 or 8mm (i have not removed one to check. The are a little deeper in the TPE. (Will get some of MF's covers to be safe. I stand her up on a sheet of non-slip material. No feet tears thus far in moving and standing.

The TPE!:

I am extremely impressed with the feel of the TPE blend SM uses. So much so I think they could change or ghost the name SM as Softness Matters!! Very supple, almost like baby fat but firm ( only words I can use to describe it.)
When I was unwrapping the head is when I first noticed it. I was taking extra care not to mess up the makeup.
Pinching leaves no marks or indention, Slapping the booty does not make the entire doll shake or transmit vibrations like my WM. I know that the softer the TPE usually means less durability. We shall see as I will be taking EXTRA care this time around. The Skin tone of the SM light tan is pretty much a dead ringer for WM's dark tan... or #5 on the old chart or Tan on the new chart. I have compared.

Makeup and Eyes:

WOW, very nice work on the makeup and they SM eyes are beautiful blue. I am really starting to dig the eye shape also. the red lips are very pretty. as well as eye shadow and brows.

The Sex Part:

We have only been together once. Using a female condom, everything went off without a hitch! very good feel. I did use a warming rod and this TPE seems to hold heat very well, and then the friction keeps it. She is very easy to pose during, and on the fly. The insert feel is great as it has some form of texture to it. Even though she is an insert, I do not want to have to remove and install it a lot as it is about 8-9 inches long and compresses when installed I think. At first inspection I had to email Jack because I could not even tell she HAD an insert in. I had to really "search" for it to see it.
She came with 3 one installed 2 in a bag. Both entrys are pretty much perfect for me.

Fingers, Concerns & Others:

As with all dolls we know the fingers are the only downside.. SM does use very small finger wire. They do have small palm plates also. I saw a factory pic in mold. I am concerned that the fingers will be my only issue. Its never a question of if, but when. Fortunately, I am good with repairs and can fix most of the finger issues if I have any. I was impressed that she had palm plates as these are usually on more expensive girls. Thanks SM for the little attention to details.
I would suggest using a little thicker finger wire. I will take much greater care of this one as I now have more doll experience.
The makeup on the nipples is great perfect match. But after one session some kinda of rubbed off. I can fix it though. I did notice that the Labia color did not match, but it is not a big deal in my book. it was more pink.

All in all, I would say a 138cm and SM is a good deal all around. The price was great, options a plenty, The TPE is just fabulous! I would recommend this brand to anyone, in any size.

a couple more Pics I took... More to come.. I have to buy her some clothes now!!!
back.jpg
back.jpg (137.42 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
front.jpg
front.jpg (152.59 KiB) Viewed 1943 times
YES I know I use the SAME wigs on all the girls but come on you got to admit its HAWT!

Thanks for your time!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

INFORMATIONS