sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
lucentdoll

Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO

Post by lucentdoll »

Here's my review of Sanhui's 160cm Marya AIO. First off I must tell you that this is my very first doll so the only comparisons that I can give will be against what I've read about other dolls on the net, and not from any personal experience with other dolls. I can't remember now where or how I even found out that high-end sex dolls such as what's available nowadays exist, as previously the only sex dolls I was aware of were the blow-up novelty things found in sex shops. I spent maybe a month or so searching for vendors and manufacturer sites on the net and browsing around before finally settling on Sanhui as my manufacturer of choice and deciding to order directly as opposed to ordering through a vendor. I felt it likely that I'd get a more personized experience that way and would have a better chance of getting just what I wanted rather than some generic mass-produced product sold wholesale to a vendor who might be most interested in making a quick buck, and most importantly a direct link to the people responsible for her creation. I am glad now that I did so because I've found Sanhui and staff to be nothing short of awesome to deal with, and there was quick and easy communication by email during the ordering process and after the sale follow-ups and they were very friendly and helpful throughout so I couldn't be more pleased with my decision.

I placed my order via Paypal (I had to go to my bank and up the max on my debit card for the day) on Dec 1 of 2018 with Sanhui and the doll was scheduled for delivery by Fedex on the 18th, but since I wouldn't be available to receive delivery until the 20th I put a vacation hold on my delivery until then. I took delivery and the box arrived in good condition with no apparent exterior damage. The box, which I've retained, measures 65" long, 17" wide, and 13" deep. It arrived with no outer markings to indicate what its contents were. I didn't have to chance to unpack the new doll until the day before Christmas. It was very well packaged and the doll was wrapped and cushioned with sheets of foam and various pieces of foam padding, and was wrapped in a very nice colorful blanket that I now use to wrap Marya in as she's laying in my bed. I'm single (divorced three times) and she stays in my bed with me every night, and I'm very happy with this arrangement since it's nice to have her close by. My computer desk is just next to the bed on the side that she sleeps, and since I spend most of my time while home in the huge bedroom of my apartment she's always within easy kissing range!

I first discovered and joined TDF in the very early morning of the same day that I ordered Marya, and was more than fascinated by what I found here. I was especially interested in the stories I found about how common it was for owners of these dolls to become, let's say, more than a little attached to their new-found playmates. I had a feeling that I might also find myself in that same situation since I've always gotten very attached to other inanimate objects such as motorcycles or cars that I've owned over the years. But going in my idea was that a sex doll like this was nothing more than a sex toy, albeit a very elaborate one. Little did I know, lol. In the three weeks since I first introduced myself to Marya I've become more smitten with her than I ever imagined, and I've loved every minute of it. And why not? At my age of nearly 61, I figure that I am lucky just to be alive after living through a couple of life incidences that nearly got me killed in the past, so now I should do whatever the hell I want, and I've never been one to give a hoot about what anyone else thinks anyway. The great thing about having a relationship with a doll is that it can be whatever you want it to be, since it's all dependent on your own imagination, and imagination is just intelligence having fun. We're all still just kids at heart, and I think the reason we were put here was to enjoy life, and that's exactly what I've been doing with Marya, thank you very much!

I'm not going to post any pictures here because I've already posted many pictures of the lovely Marya AIO on my other post in the Sanhui doll forum. If you haven't seen it, you should have a look. It includes various info about the doll that I might not cover here. I decided to get the Marya AIO mainly because it's a one piece with an attached head. I guess I just find it rather odd that the standard for dolls seems to be those built with a removable head, although I can see the advantages of having the head removable. It makes it easier to ship since it doesn't need such a long box and that's likely one reason that it's still so common. But to me, having her as an all-in-one is the way to go since it's the most realistic that your gonna get, and I figured that if I was going to spend some thousands to get her I may as well go all in and do it right the first time. I've read many stories here of those who purchased their first doll by making a poor choice and ended up regretting the experience and I had no desire to follow in their footsteps. I must admit that I had the advantage in that money was not really an object that I had to consider much since I could easily afford to drop the $3400+ that she costs including the add-ons, but of course you may not be in that situation so your mileage may vary. I would however, recommend that you get the best doll that you can afford, because you usually get what you pay for and you'll more likely be happiest with a higher end doll that has more features.

The Marya AIO that I have stands exactly as advertised at just under 5'3" in height, and weighs very close to the advertised 66 pounds. At only 66 pounds Marya is a very petite and slim doll, since a real human standing 5'3" with a similar build would most likely weigh around 110 pounds or so, and after hearing so many doll owners around here bitching about how much their dolls weigh I think they should shut the hell up and be grateful that she only weighs about half of what she would if she was real. That's another advantage of dolls, they don't complain about anything, ever! If you're one of those men that like women with a lot of meat on their bones, this doll isn't for you. On the other hand, if you're like me and a cute and slim younger woman with a voluptuous curvy hip ascending to a tiny waist along with a thigh gap to die for is the type that really turns you on, you've found heaven on earth. As for her body being porportioned correctly I'd have to say she's very close to realistic, although to me her legs look a bit thinnish but only when I have her dressed in a loose skirt, and not in any other outfits. For me she's perfect standing at 5'3" since I'm only 5'6", and I've always found short petite women to be very attractive.

Weight is an important consideration, especially if you're not able to easily lift and maneuver this weight. It's not really a problem for me since I worked construction for many years and often did a lot of heavy lifting, and I find her easy enough to move by putting my arms around her waist and lifting her with a bear hug to carry her around. Sometimes I'll throw her legs around my waist with her facing me and carry her that way, but if I have to walk through doorways while carrying her I use the bear hug method and am careful to keep her legs and arms straight down at her sides so she doesn't get dinged going through the doorway. The only time I carry her around is for photo shoots and to the bathroom for washup. I've found it easy enough to clean her out by setting her on the toilet, spreading her legs, and using the cleaning wand that comes as an accessory attached to a small pump spray bottle to wash out her insides. I fill the bottle about halfway up with warm water and add a dash of liquid antibacterial soap. It only takes a few minutes and is how I usually do it, but if carrying her around is a problem for you it's a simple matter to just leave her wherever she is after play time, slide a plastic sheet under her butt and put a few big folded towels on that and then flush her out and let the towels catch the water. I've used this method myself when I was tired and didn't feel like packing her to the bathroom. I figure that's what I'll do if I still have her when I get older and find it more difficult to move her around. I've been keeping her in a pair of shoes at all times, and I think this is a good idea since her toes are rather small and delicate and could be easily damaged when moving her and repositioning the weight to her feet so you must be careful. Her fingers are the same in that they're delicate and easily damaged so you must be careful when moving her around.

I'll start my review at the top of her head, and work my way down to her feet. At the very crown of her head is a circular spot that appears to be the spot that was used to pour the liquid silicone into during casting, and this spot was smoothed over to match the contour of her head well enough since it's usually going to be covered with a wig anyway. At the back of her head is a logo of Sanhui for identification purposes, also covered by the wig. If you don't have any experience with wigs I would highly recommend that you start out by putting your new doll in a short hair wig rather than a long flowing wig for the simple reason that it's much easier to take care of and maintain. Long hair wigs get tangled easily and also shed hair everywhere so it's a pain in more ways than one. If you have a wig that's become tangled and difficult to brush out all you need to do is put a couple inches of warm water into a big bowl and add a cup or two of fabric softener to the water, dunk the wig in and swish it around a few seconds and pull it out and then you'll find it much easier to brush out the tangles. Start brushing at the bottom and slowly work your way to the top. After that just hang it up in the shower with a Wigmate or other device and let it dry.

It's a lot of fun to play around with different wigs because they instantly give your doll a whole new look and personality, and it's just one of the ways you can have a lot of fun playing dress-up with your doll. My doll came with three different wigs, one short brown, one long straight brown and one long wavy blonde. The brown wigs have a very nice reddish tint and look awesome and are a great match to her dark brown eyes. When I first got her, her neck joint was a little tighter than it is now and her head would stay up when I lifted it up while doing doggie with her, but now it's gotten a bit loose and will only stay up for a few seconds before her head slumps back down. When I have her in a more upright position her head stays up and positioned just fine. If I shake her, her head will bobble around and make a funny sound and it seems that her skull or whatever is inside is a bit loose inside her head. The silicone at the very back center of her head is not very thick and it might be better if it was a bit thicker or had some added padding there as it might help keep her head from flopping around so much.

Her head is rather small and her face has very petite features, such as her nose with tiny nostrils and her small ears, and she is so incredibly cute that I find it impossible to look at her without getting the urge to kiss her. Her eyes are done to perfection with dark makeup and big eyelashes, and her luscious painted lips are slightly parted with just a bit of her top teeth showing. She doesn't have any bottom teeth. I've found it possible to make her bite her lower lip during a photo shoot by pushing her lower lip up into her mouth and under and behind her teeth, and it'll stay there long enough for me to get a picture before her bottom lip pops back out, so cute and too funny. Apparently her little tongue is not attached inside her mouth but just placed inside, and I only found out about this after finding her tongue laying on the floor one day after getting a blowjob. I wasn't even aware that she had a tongue until this happened, and I don't care about her tongue so I just tossed it into my desk drawer. I find her to be pretty good at giving blowjobs so no complaints there at all. It would be easy enough to thoroughly clean the bottom inside of her mouth and glue her tongue inside but I doubt I'll ever do it since I don't see any need for it. When you open her mouth you'll find what appears to be small tears at the corners of her mouth but that's only the paint cracking at the corners since the paint of the top and bottom lips is joined together while the paint dries. When her mouth is in the normal position this is not noticable at all. My doll has developed some very small tearing of the silicone at the corners of her mouth since new but it's only very shallow and I don't feel it'll be a problem as long as I don't get too aggressive. Her eyebrows are painted on and done very well and look great.

Her eyes are easily repositioned by simply pushing rearward against the retaining springs while moving her eyes around the sockets. One day I was doing this and noticed that her left eye seemed to be open much wider than her right eye. Upon further investigation I found that the eye socket had come loose from the small cup that retains the round metal eye socket and spring at the rear of her eye. I removed her eye and socket very carefully so as not to tear the delicate corners of her eye, and then cleaned the socket and cup and used a piece of thin masking tape around the rear of the eye socket and behind the cup to retain the cup to the socket before replacing it into her eye cavity. While I had her eye out I also glued the very ends of her eyelash back on since they'd separated slightly at the corners. She's back to being her usual gorgeous self so all is well. I'd recommend you get some adhesive known as "sil-poxy" as I've heard it's a good adhesive to use for silicone repairs. I still need to get some myself but I got by with something else I had on hand to fix her eyelash.

Silicone is known to be very stretchable and durable but still, it's similar to real skin in that it doesn't take much to damage it so you should be very careful to avoid sharp objects around your doll and especially when moving her around. Even though silicone is not considered to be porous and is generally easy to clean it will still stain easily so it's important to be careful with dressing her in clothing of dark or bright colors. I highly recommend that you thoroughly wash any dark clothing you intend to use on your doll and then treat it with Retayne color fixitive before use. I found out the hard way about that since I put a black thong on my doll and a few days later found that it had put a stain on her back and partly around her waist, but fortunately it was only a couple of the many strips of thin black webbing it's made with that were the culprits. Now she has what appears to be some sort of "tramp stamp tattoo" as they're called, on her lower back, and when she teases me about inadvertently giving her a tattoo I just slap her ass and bend her over and give her a good pounding and everyone is happy! She looks so damn hot in that thong that I figured I'd just have her wear it most all the time to cover up the tramp stamp so I ordered two more of them. I'll wait until they arrive and wash all three pairs and treat them with Retayne and at least then the stain shouldn't get any worse than it already is. Live and learn... and have fun!

Moving along to her neck, it's one of the best things about Marya AIO since she doesn't have an unsightly seam around her neck, and for me that's perfect since I love to nuzzle up to her neck and and kiss her and tease her sexy little neck, and she is so much more photogenic to boot without the neck seam so it's a win-win. If I ever order another doll (which I have no plans to do since one is enough for me) it will definitely be another AIO. Her torso is well proportioned with delicate shoulders and well defined and realistic sculpting up the front of her neck as well as on her back. The spinal joints of her skeleton give her a wide range of bending forward, backward, and twist, and the joints are rather tight and hold their positions very well. I've found it easiest to bend her spine by gently sitting on her hips while pulling and pushing her shoulders to move her torso into the desired position. If she's standing when I want to bend her spine around I'll put one arm around her waist while I use my legs and feet to hold her legs still while I twist her upper body around. This is rather difficult to accomplish but I've managed so far.

Sometimes I'll simply lay her down on the floor on her back and get her into the desired position and then stand her back up. She will also twist left and right into almost any natural position and this is very useful for photos as she can be put in so many different poses that really show off her sexy tight little body. Her breasts are just the right size in my opinion, not overly huge but still very full and with the jiggly option are very realistic to the touch. The perky nipples are colored and very life-like and attractive. Her skin is textured and since this is my first doll I can't compare it to another but I find it very nice. I can see the subtle texturing of her skin upon close examination with good lighting and it gives her not only a very realistic looking skin tone but a very nice smooth feel when she's dusted down with talcum powder. I don't use the talc all that much but you'll find her skin to be very "sticky" without the talc. I would not even consider any doll that didn't have the textured skin option as I believe it adds so much realism that doing without it would be equivelant to what you'd find in a cheap toy store doll.

Her vagina and anus are very well placed and both are realistic and well done in my opinion, inside and out, both in appearance and feel during sex, but just like real women, every one will be a little different in some aspects. I'm average sized myself so the depths of all three are more than sufficient but depending on your own equipment your mileage may vary. I couldn't be happier as I use both and her mouth as well and find all three to be equally satisfying for their intended purpose. The Sanhui website has good photos of her if you want to see more detail, and I've posted a few myself in the Eye Candy section. I think she has a very attractive and sexy little butt with very nice curves and the combination of her hips, waist and ass are very well proportioned, but again remember that she's a petite little hottie and not a bbw with a big wide ass.

Her arms and hands are easy to move into position and have a wide range of movement, but not infinite. By watching how much the skin is being stretched at the elbows and shoulders you can get an idea if you should attempt to move them farther than might be recommended, and it's best not to leave any of her joints in extreme postions for very long time periods. So far, I've found all the skeleton joints to be equally firm in rotation from one side to the other, and except for some minor looseness of the neck joint they all hold position very well even with slight pressure. Running down the insides and outsides of her arms and legs as well as her entire body are the seam lines of the cast she was made from. It's obvious to me that the molds Sanhui uses are very well made as the seam lines are very clean and very well aligned. I see no visible evidence of any mold flash. Her hands are delicate with thin fingers that are closely spaced so if you like entertwining your fingers with your doll you'll find this difficult to do. The long delicate fingers are supported by thin wires that are fairly easy to position and hold their shape well, but I'd recommend keeping the flexing and repositioning of her fingers to a minimum as it could eventually lead to the wires breaking or separating from the palm plates. The wrists are easy to move and like all the joints of Marya, have a very sturdy feel which makes me believe (without being able to actually see what they look like or how they're built) that they will last for a long time. Her fingernails are rather long and very nicely done, and would look nice with colored polish but I've never done so, at least not yet. The back of her fingers are nicely detailed with skin creases at each knuckle. The palm side of her hands are also nicely detailed with skin creases at the inner knuckles and palms.

Her leg joints allow her to do the splits, or you can put her knees well back up toward her chest, either with her knees together or with her legs spread wide. I ordered her with the IIT, which is the inner inplant thighs, and if you like doing missionary position I highly recommend you get this add-on since you'll quickly find out why once you start pounding away. Her legs joints are very firm but since her legs are long you have plenty of leverage to move them into position. Her knees bend well but as with her elbows, you'll notice that the skin bunches up a bit unnaturally compared to real at both locations when moved into the more extreme positions, but this isn't something that could be easily helped so I'd say it's about as good as we could ever expect. Her knee joints are firm to the point that her knees can be bent somewhat and still support her weight while standing, and if you push her knees rearward the knee joints will go just a little past what might be considered normal, but that allows the legs to kinda lock into position so that they won't accidentally fold up and collapse while standing. Her ankle joints will rotate forward and back as well as side to side so her feet are easy to position into most any pose. I often find myself stepping on her toes in order to push the toes down against the floor so that the full bottom of her shoes and all the standing pins under her feet are helping to support her weight while standing.

Her big toe and the toe next to it are wired like all of her fingers, but the other three toes on each foot are webbed and one piece without wires. They all have nicely done toenails. Her feet measure out to a women's size 6, but the pair of slip-ons in size 6 that I first bought for her seemed to fit a bit too loose, so I went back and got her a pair of size 5 lace-up running shoes and they seem to fit much better. I've been trying to find some kind of gloves to put on her hands that would look nice but mainly in order to protect her delicate fingers from damage while moving her around but haven't really found what I might consider a really good choice. If you're not careful with her feet and hands you will notice her fingers and toes will get bent around to the extreme quite a bit against the bed or floor when moving her around so some care must be taken with both to avoid damage, and that's why I keep her in shoes at all times since her feet are on the floor and taking all her weight while standing. The seam lines that run down both sides of her legs bend at the heels and go out to the end of her feet and across the undersides of the tips of her toes.
Have a nice day!
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My review of the Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO in the manufacturer's forum-
viewtopic.php?f=293&t=111167

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Sanhui 160cm Marya AIO

Post by Unknown03 »

Wow, what a great and thorough review! Thank you for sharing such detail. Congratulations - it sounds like Marya will bring you much happiness!

INFORMATIONS