sanhuiofficial.com

118cm Elfie jiggly boobs review

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
VorpalLotus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

118cm Elfie jiggly boobs review

Post by VorpalLotus »

Hi everyone! I just recently got the 118cm Elfie who I've named River. She's very cute and only weighs about 40lbs or so the site says, when I pick her up it feels more like 25-35lbs so she's very light weight. We got the jiggly boobs and I have to say they are super wonderful! We've got them with one of our other dolls so it was a must!

We ordered her for the Black Friday sale and they were honestly super quick with getting ready and shipped even though we ordered her kinda late. She's very realistic and I wish I would have gotten the jiggly butt but oh well. I got red eyes for her and I adore the color! They are stunning! She even came with a little tongue that my husband and I have been playing with interchanging them with our other dolls. We also got the standing feet which I feel is a must to have with any of our dolls.

After she was made the shipping was fast and we had no problems. She was perfect. My husband has used her and he says that she's nice for putting her on his lap and having her ride him. He's had trouble doing that with our other doll. All in all she's a wonderful doll!
Attachments
River
River
IMG_3403.JPG (2.22 MiB) Viewed 1768 times

INFORMATIONS