sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 158, textured, jiggly (7 out of 10) "Betty"

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Dollectable

Sanhui 158, textured, jiggly (7 out of 10) "Betty"

Post by Dollectable »

I've had quite some trouble coming to a conclusion about the Sanhui, heretofore known as "Betty", which has earned my rating of 7 out of 10. I can only compare her to my first and only previously owned doll, a WM163 named "Tammy", which for this review earned a low score of 3 out of 10. Readers should understand that this makes a resourceful comparison, and in no way should be considered definitive.

Price:
Tammy cost $2300 with two heads and she passed George's stringent quality control in late 2016.

Betty cost less than $2500, which included expedited shipping direct from Sanhui.

Material:
Tammy was made of TPE, which reminded me of cheap sex toys. Within seconds of feeling the material, I knew the doll wouldn't last. I decided that I would use it until I saw moderate damage and part with it before it was a total loss. It took less than two weeks, and I sold Tammy for $900. TPE is garbage that feels great and looks even better. I will never buy a TPE doll again.

Betty is made with silicone, and within seconds of feeling HER, I realized why silicone is more expensive. I knew that this material would last much longer than TPE, and with greater care than I'm willing to give, could last a lifetime. Silicone is slightly less soft than TPE, but feels great to the touch, is so much easier to clean without fear of damage, and didn't have any chemical smell besides something that slightly reminded me of caulking (Go figure). Betty's skin will be mentioned in "detail".

Joints and posing ability:
Tammy was a "standing feet" model, and her feet supported her weight fine, but with significant damage around each foot bolt. Her joints were stiff enough to hold standing poses for only a few days, then one leg came out from under her due to a loosening joint, and I stopped trying to stand her up at all. The only poses that I allowed her were laying and sitting. Her joints had inconsistent stiffness throughout her body, and a few lost integrity altogether. In posing to portray beauty, however, Tammy excelled. Some of her joints moved further than Betty's, and with creative camera angles, she did not deform too much.

Betty came to me with two joints not set correctly from the factory. I moved her neck joint, and immediately felt that it was loose. One hip joint loosened within a week, and which I now believe led to her fall and damage to her feet. During that time I had moved the joint several dozen times, but less than 100. The other hip joint is the only perfect comparison, and still maintains its stiffness. I don't understand why doll joints are not torqued. I will not bother buying a standing doll again, unless joint-tension consistency is improved. This is one mark against Sanhui. Why sell a standing doll that cannot stand? Even if Betty was propped up, I would not feel comfortable standing her for long enough to take a quick picture. Her other joints have varied stiffness. Her back is too tight, her one hip and neck are too loose, her arms, elbows, knees, feet, hands, etc are perfect. It will be interesting to see how long it takes for the joints to change.

Size matters:
Tammy was tall, at 163cm. I remember noticing that her body ratio was off. It was disconcerting, visually. It was difficult to move her from bed to tub. She wasn't easily dressed. She was awkward in bed and in storage. The weight didn't bother me, but her height was a bit put-offish to me. WM-chicken-legs is an understatement.

Betty has one bad mark on this subject and several good. Her body also appears distorted, giving too much leg, and not enough torso. I'd prefer proper ratio at the expense of height, than have a doll that looks "forced". If this doll was based on a real model, don't let the model read this. Betty does, however, move from bed to shower (we'll cover "in bed" in a bit) with ease. Her body moved very well before her hip joint loosened. To get her from laying in bed to the shower only took a few positions, but now takes several. At first, I would raise her legs, use them as levers to raise her torso while swinging her legs toward the edge of the bed, then lay her on her back, which made her legs sick out over the edge, then raise her into a standing position. I easily pick her up by her armpits and carry her to the shower with no fear of damage, and no real effort. Her breasts, belly, butt, arms and head are all well proportioned. Her height is exactly what I want in future dolls. She is easy to dress and easy to use. Another downside to having a short torso is that you can not kiss easily while fucking. Minor note, since the sex is otherwise perfect.

Sex:
Tammy was too much work. She felt great, but I really only enjoyed her from behind, and even though I stacked pillows to support her, her body suffered damage. She was too difficult to move from laying to doggy, and back again. I just didn't enjoy having her ride me for some reason. Having two heads was a bonus though, because one head gave me blowjobs when I became tired, and the other was a virgin. WM TPE is weak. My dick is not that big, but I still ripped her pussy and ass if I recall. Clean up was a pain. TPE gives you a bit of paranoia. Mold is not sexy. Avoiding mold became a long job after having sex.

Betty is delicious in bed. She's laying next to me, covered in white sheets after her "for sale clean-up", but I'm letting her give me a handjob while writing this. (yes, I'll disinfect her hand thoroughly). Every sex act with Betty is Next-level. I prefer letting her ride me, because then I can choose to support her weight by holding her under her arms, or around her ribs to cop a feel of her tits and fuck her hard, or I can let her do "all" the work. I know it seems impossible, but with her legs extended on either side of my upper body, and her torso at 90° to me in a cowgirl position, all I have to do is slightly bounce, buck or jiggle, and she rides me to orgasm. She lays parallel to me in bed, but with her head on the opposite end as mine. Her feet are near my shoulders, and to get her to mount me takes only a few seconds. I raise her legs, spread them, (and before the loose hip joint) I could barely lift her by her waist while levering her on top of me so that my cock was touching her belly and she was looking at me. Then it's a simple thing to lift by her butt on both sides to enter her. Her dismount was even easier, and I let her lay there while I shed my rubber and clean myself, and I usually shower first, then get her clean. I don't plan on using her anymore., besides her left hand. The girl has a grip. I wish my dick was longer so I could have sex with her in missionary. Real women can make that work well with me, but not dolls. I miss fucking a woman and feeling her tits on my chest. With dolls, for now, it seems impossible. I so out too easily. You need 10" to really fuck this girl while she's laying in front of you, or while she's laying on top. I've only got 6. While she rides me though... Whew. I don't "bottom out" in that position, but there are zero complaints.

Details:
Tammy had details in her face, tits and nipples. That's it. The rest of her was not impressive to me. Not bad, but not realistic enough for my tastes.

Betty is art. Her skin is textured and in any light, looks real. It feels great to the touch as well. Her breasts and butt, face and vagina, belly and lips, tits and hands... Every part of her turns me on (except for her too-long-for her body legs). I'm not into feet as a fetish, but her feet are good too. I think Sanhui dolls should be considered art. WM dolls and the like are products. It's the difference between a custom portrait with a few flaws, and a a mass-produced print of a generic scene.

Conclusion: If given the choice between Sanhui for a few extra hundred, and a two-headed WM, go with Sanhui. I could keep going, but I guess that will do. I'm not happy about the loose joints, and I'd love to discuss Sanhui's professionalism and solution, but the review guidelines seem very restricted. In fact, I'm not even sure this review passes muster.

Wcalvari.

Dollectable

Re: Sanhui 158, textured, jiggly (7 out of 10) "Betty"

Post by Dollectable »

I was pretty tired when I wrote this and forgot a few key points: I'm on the fence about selling Betty, only because of a perfect storm of events that have crippled my finances in the past two weeks. Selling Betty is simply about math, it has nothing to do with a few loose joints. I not afraid of repairing a doll, but I believe it shouldn't be necessary for at least six months of heavy use. That's why reviews of manufacturer/vendor ethics are so important, and for the sake of ease, should be separated by a paragraph, rather than a forum. I'd keep her for a year or so if I could afford to, and longer if I had space. I like the idea of buying a doll every year or so to keep things fresh, and to enjoy witnessing the quality of tech improve during my life. I believe that WM will be one of many doll makers that mass-produce companions-in-a-box, and will eventually be handed out as mental welfare tools to men after women totally emasculate the world. Sanhui will be one of the most sought-after collectables some day, since THESE early models are so well designed. Inconsistent joint tension will be a thing of the past soon, too.

I also forgot to mention kissing...

Kisses (separate from sex because of torso length issue):

Tammy (WM doll) felt like putting your tongue into a really soft hole. Her lips weren't textured, so kisses had no real sensation. I lost interest in kissing Tammy immediately. There was no draw to kissing her, so no reason to entertain myself with the thought of foreplay. Tammy was a slut that didn't do IT well. She was a whore that didn't provide a "girlfriend experience". She was a skank that was filthy, needed a shower every ten minutes... Not something you feel interested in making out with.

Betty Sanhui is a level 10 kisser in current technology. I'm drawn to her face, and want to kiss her every time I see her. She has textured lips that are so detailed, that it truly turns me on to slightly part her lips, begin kissing, and let go of her jaw. She gently bites my bottom lip sometimes, and her removable, extra-well textured tongue makes the experience reach "10", and provides a path for easy cleanup. I've withheld the urge to shove my cock in her mouth to avoid damage, but I strongly recommend buying a split-personality extra head so you can give into that urge while preserving one for general use. What a turn on it is to kiss a woman while feeling her pussy under her panties. I'm getting erect again just thinking of her lips.

Neck bolt:
WM Tammy was a bitch. I felt like ripping her damned head off and hucking it into the fire. Screwing it on and off was a complete turn-off. The TPE-head skin flap gripped her neck, so it took extra powder and effort to make it go on properly. Piss-poor design.

Betty Sanhui has a quick-connect like a socket and ratchet. A simple spring-loaded ball keeps her head from flying off while pounding away, but allows you to pluck her head off during coitus to pretend that you are banging her sister and her while she drunk-fucks you at your wedding rehearsal, until you notice that she's headless, at which point you kiss her again and plop her head back on. The neck-connect is quality, as far as I can tell. Time will tell.

More soon???

NeedWaifu

Re: Sanhui 158, textured, jiggly (7 out of 10) "Betty"

Post by NeedWaifu »

"I miss fucking a woman and feeling her tits on my chest. With dolls, for now, it seems impossible. I so out too easily. You need 10" to really fuck this girl while she's laying in front of you, or while she's laying on top. I've only got 6. While she rides me though... Whew. I don't "bottom out" in that position, but there are zero complaints."

I got a solution for this, figured this out on my own. Buy a nice meiki insert, put it between her legs, and you can have sex in this position. Since you can adjust where the insert is, you can have very nice experience even if you are very tall.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

INFORMATIONS