sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 156cm 2018 #8

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Floydpink

Sanhui 156cm 2018 #8

Post by Floydpink »

This is my initial review of the Sanhui 156cm model with #8 "Marya" head. I got the following upgrades: Gel-filled breasts and butt, and pigmented nipples and vagina. For this it cost $2500 (two of the upgrades were free, a bonus for TDF members). The official product page is here: https://www.sanhuidolls.com/product-pag ... 156cm-maid

First I will rate the service aspect including communication and shipping. Then I will talk about the doll itself. The doll is made of silicone. Silicone has numerous advantages but also some disadvantages compared to TPE. First of all, silicone dolls are more expensive. This doll was on the mid/low end price range for life-size silicone dolls. Silicone is also less porous and therefore is easier to clean and less prone to mold etc. It also lasts longer and the skin looks more realistic. But Silicone is not as soft as TPE. This can be very realistic in some areas of the doll that isn't supposed to be that soft, such as head and limbs. However, other parts should be softer, such as breasts. I'll give each body part its own rating. In the end I will post final thoughts and a conclusion.

Here's a picture of the final assembled doll: https://i.imgur.com/55hBMFG.jpg

For more pictures including with clothing, look at the product link above.

# Communication

5/10

At first I tried emailing them about some questions, but I didn't receive a proper answer. I got a response saying they had forwarded one of the questions to the shipping company, but I never heard back from them, and also I had asked other question unrelated to shipping as well. Next I tried using Skype and here I got a quick reply even though it was Sunday, so that was good. However after I had actually made the order, I had some more questions and now the answers were slow or absent even on Skype. The website was also a bit disorganized and I think the questions I asked such as what kind of accessories were included and whether the doll was in stock or made to order should have been answered there in the first place.

# Logistics

6/10

Shipping was free, so I can't really compain, but it took quite a while. They used Fedex, but before they could ship they had to clear the package for export with Chinese customs apparently. And then local customs also had to clear it on import. Not their fault I suppose, but there were some other delays with final delivery too. All in all it took about 27 days from the doll was finished (they send pictures before shipping) until reception. And there is about a week manufacturing lead time in addition to that.

# Packaging

9/10

She was very well cushioned in the package, and arrived with no damage at all. The package was discreet. No complaints. Here's an image album showing the packaging: https://imgur.com/a/IZ8cDmB

She came covered in some kind of protective oil. This emanated quite a bit, and actually left the floor of my apartment all slipperly when it settled, until I cleaned it.

# Face

10/10

This blew me away. The face looks so damn good that I am almost speechless. Especially the eyes, I could stare at them for hours. To be honest I don't get any sense of the uncanny valley. If I had to say something bad it would be that the lips could have been a bit softer.

# Breasts

7/10

Unfortunately these weren't perfect. I think if they were smaller they would be much more realistic (sadly this was the life-size model with the smallest breasts sanhui had to offer as of then), but also the shape itself just looks slightly wrong in a way, but I can't put my finger on it. I think they are kind of just too perky, and also I think they don't transition into the armpits quite like they should.

The softness also isn't very realistic, even with the gel-filled centers. The don't really jiggle unless you manipulate the breasts themselves, if you just move the body then the breasts stay almost still relative to it. Not like real breasts, or even hollow TPE.

Don't get me wrong, they're not bad at all, still very squeezable and aesthetic, just not quite to the degree I was hoping for.

# Vagina

8/10

It's good but it looks a bit too simplistic for me. Just too symmetrical and smooth to look very realistic. Something more like Irontech's new dolls would be better: http://www.irontechdoll.com/asset/cache ... _37317.jpg

It's also not quite as soft as it should be, same as the breasts. On the inside it feels good, though again maybe it could have been softer for a more smooth feel.

# Ass

9/10

Can't really complain about the looks, the buttcheeks and crack looks great, the anus opening looks realistic though without any wrinkles like you might normally see. But just like breasts and vagina, it could have been softer. Despite my doll having the soft buttocks upgrade, they are quite firm, like she's tightening her butt muscles.

# Skin

9/10

Looks and feels great, especially after powdering with corn starch. This doll has the textured skin, which adds tiny imperfections like human skin has. But this effect was quite subtle, I think they could have upped the roughness even more and it would look even more realistic.

Only problem was the temperature. You get used to the cold feel, especially during the day and sex I hardly even notice it. But sometimes when cuddling at night it can get almost uncomfortably cold, at least until she is heated by skin contact. I kinda wish she had integrated heating like f.ex. Z-onedoll offers. Guess I might buy a heating blanket.

# Rest of the body

8/10

It's an overall great looks body, with some minor problems. Hips, arms, stomach, back, all look great. Hands and feet also look great, however they are too small for my taste. Especially the hands. I had hoped I could intertwine our fingers, but that's just not possible, her hands are too small and fingers too close together.

Another problem is the transition from the head to the neck. It is very noticeable, from some perspectives it's almost jarring to be honest. I wish it was more hidden. And the final problem (though I don't really mind this very much) is that there is a noticeable seamline along the entire side of the body from the mould.

# Weight

9/10

The doll is about 30kg with the head. This is on the light end for a doll this size. I am happy with this weight, it can be a bit tough to handle and carry her, but if she was much lighter she wouldn't be as realistic, I think. I love the feel of the weight if she's sitting in my lap, for example. Maybe 20-25 kg would be the sweet spot.

# Skeleton

9/10

The doll has a ball-joint skeleton, and the joints are quite flexible, she can do a lot of poses. The joints were very stiff when I got the doll, some of them have since loosened a little bit such as the hips. Can't really say how this will progress over time. But one thing I can't figure out is how to position the hand 180 degrees around. The hand itself rotates maybe 90 degrees, and you can further rotate the forearm at the elbow joint, but it's not enough to rotate the hand so that the doll can f.ex. cup her own breast. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

The head can easily be popped in and out, it doesn't need to be screwed on. Very convenient.

# Accessories

7/10

My doll came with a maid outfit, hook for vertical storage, simple cleaning douche (that doesn't work very well), longer-shafted cleaning douche with tubing that can be attached to the shower like a showerhead, orifice heating rod, and one wig (which seems to be pretty good quality because hairs don't fall out that much like I've seen some complain about cheaper ones).

This is an okay selection, but there's still plenty of stuff you should buy separately so it would ideally have been extra convenient to have this included. For example lube, a fan or aquarium pump for drying (it's almost impossible to dry quickly otherwise), female condoms (very recommended if you want to avoid cleanup), hair brush, etc.

# Conclusion

# 9/10

The doll is a real work of art. I've highlighted the negative aspects in this review which may make it seem overly critical, but the reality is that I am very happy with the doll overall. She is for the most part what I expected when it comes to the specific doll itself. High quality and gorgeous.

The experience of owning a doll was better than I had thought. Of course it has only been a little over a week since I got it so maybe this will change in the future, but for now the purchase was definitely worth it. Aside from just sex (which is great by the way), it was surprisingly good to just cuddle and enjoy her presence. A "session" with the doll for me usually starts with cuddling, then sex, then back to cuddling. One time I realized it had been over two hours of this even though the actual sex had only lasted like 10 minutes probably. She is almost hard to part with sometimes, but sadly I can't just lay in my bed with her all day.

Another benefit I noticed is that it has actually made me more confident. I've been talking to a girl online that I might meet up with, and I realized that because I had the doll I feel far less anxious and timid when I speak to her. Because if she were to reject me, I wouldn't really care that much as I had something almost as good (although admittedly in a somewhat different kind of way) to fall back to.

It's a learning process, I keep finding better ways to do things, such as positions for cuddling and sex. My latest and probably favourite is having her on the edge of the bed and me on my knees on the floor. This provides a much deeper and easier penetration than other positions I've tried, and also it lets me bend down and kiss her at the same time. This was not possible during normal missionary for example because I am too tall compared to the doll.

The elephant in the room is cleaning. I've tried two times without a female condom, and it takes as long to clean her as the actual sex. Quite annoying. Especially bad is the drying process. In fact I still don't know a good way of doing this with the included accessories that doesn't involve spending like an hour pumping air into her with the douche. A fan or aquarium air pump is almost a must have.

That's why I mostly use female condoms, which I highly recommend. With enough lube on the inside they feel almost like no condoms at all, but cleanup is a breeze, just pull the condom out and rinse it (or just throw it away if you don't want to reuse).
Try the doll reddit community: https://www.reddit.com/r/SexDolls/

INFORMATIONS