sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui 160 2018, Face #1

Reviews on Sanhui Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Dollmalion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sanhui 160 2018, Face #1

Post by Dollmalion »

Time to review my first doll :angel: I didn't take so many pics due to poor lighting in my flat which, I think, don't deserve a lot the beauty of this doll. Furthermore, many things are not visual with a doll. Let's begin!

For information, I had started a "teasing" topic at this place:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=99926&start=0

Here was my requirements for the doll:
  • Manufacturer/vendor: Sanhui
  • Body: 2018 renovated 160 cm
  • Head: #1 Addeline
  • Eyes: Ruby
  • Wig: Black Long Straight
  • Skin tone: #2 Fair Pink
  • Customization:
    -Gel implants: Jiggly boobs + soft buttocks + soft belly
    -Breast Pigmentation: Pink
    -Vagina Pigmentation: Pink
    -Standing feet: Slightly visible covers on metal pegs
    -Hymen: Hymen (Rosy pink)
Here are the common specifications for 160 cm body:
  • Height: 160cm (5' 2'')
  • Weight: 34kg 27,8kg(74lb)
  • Bust: 75cm (29.5")
  • Upper chest: 66cm (26")
  • Under chest: 60cm (23.6")
  • Waist: 51cm (20")
  • Hip: 76cm (30")
  • Shoulder width: 33cm (13")
  • Torso (Shoulder to Vagina): 52cm (20.5")
  • Thigh circumference: 45.5cm (18")
  • Calf circumference: 29cm (11.5")
  • Leg Length: 86cm (33.8")
  • Foot Length: 22cm (8.66")
  • Shoes Size: 6+
  • Vaginal Depth: 18cm (7.1")
  • Anal Depth: 14.5cm (5.7")
  • Oral Depth: 13cm (5.1")
Order date: 8th of April 2018
Delivery date: 29th of May 2018
(51 days between both date - 17 days of transportation)

Overall feeling with contact during order process:
My order was made directly from Sanhui website, and so I was in contact with one person from the company during the whole process: Coco. He is a very nice commercial, answering relatively fast to questions in a delay of 2 to 3 days, and has a correct level of English to converse with foreigners as me. First we start to speak by email, then through Skype in order to share with me pic and video from the factory. We didn't speak "fluently" but at each major steps (prototype pics, QA pics, departure date, arrival conditions in my country...) we had a 15 min exchange which were very useful. Technical advice were given to me relating what I will receive, what I should do at reception, how to manage issues if I have some...
Only frustrating thing was probably that Sanhui contacted me ONLY when they had some new information to give me. Due to my specific case (my model include textured skin, which is a new feature for this model, so I had to wait for 3 more weeks for prototyping), I had some weeks without news and it was a bit frustrating. Otherwise, Coco was very serious and I think its the most important!
Rating:4/5 :D

Packaging of the doll:
The doll arrived in a very well packaged package made of corrugated fiberboard (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrugated_fiberboard). No impact was visible on it, even the China to France way was probably rude due to the conditions of adhesive tape. The package was not open, but some part of adhesive tape were damaged. Nothing serious anyway. Inside, it was full of very protective polyethylene foam. Probably 1 kg of this product was present inside. Just insane. The doll itself was surrounded by something which look like "white silk paper". The whole stuff was surrounded by a very cute and soooo soft Hello Kitty blanket :puppydogeyes: It took me probably a quarter to half an hour to unpackage the doll. Nothing was damage. Oh, I forgot to say that the doll itself is covered with a protective layer of an oily product against dust. It's easy to remove it with water and soap, but it smell a bit.
Rating: 5/5 :angel:

Content of the package:
Exhaustive list of what was inside:
- The doll body,
- The doll head,
- Two wings,
- A set of clothes (I didn't use it),
- A cleaning kit for orifices (pump, pipe and cotton clothes),
- A USB heating rod,
- A storing hook.
I was a bit disappointed by the lack of notices, summary of my order... things that you could expect for a online purchase. Well, I suppose it's the fact that it comes directly from the factory without any intermediate.
Rating: 3/5 :)

Senses - Part 1 : Touch
After cleaning it in the shower and cover her with corn flour, the feeling is really AMAZING. It is exceptionally close to real feeling, much more than I could expect it. Silicone is absolutely not cold as I was afraid of. It is very soft, and even if you can feel the "steel bone" in the arms, it's just as if you would hold a skinny person. Gel implants for boobs are crazy and even if it's not natural, may be it's better than natural? Gel implants for belly is especially good, and you can really feel the difference between the softness of the belly and of other part of the body. Gel implants for butt is so-so. It is a bit better than silicone, but is still quite hard. Anyway, it was for free, so no serious trouble with that! Face softness is very good. You could kiss it, nibble it... Taking the hand of the doll in your hand is an incredible feeling, and as someone on TDF, I had almost tears in the eyes when I hug it for the first time.

Senses - Parts 2 & 3: Smell and taste
The protective oily product has a little smell, which is removed very easily by water and soap. No odor stayed on the doll. Regarding taste, if you don't washed correctly the skin, expect to have a weird taste in the mouth (and go rinse your mouth with water, just for safety :?). Otherwise, it is quite funny to nibble some part of the doll. Lips, titties, ears...
Rating: 4/5 :D

Senses - Part 4 : View
I didn't thought the doll would be so pretty to see, but it is indeed. Once you have put the head and the wing, it look like it had life. Curve are awesome. She had curvy back, a curvy butt, and a curvy breast. What else? Fingers are much more detailed than I expected (see photos below). Vagina is extremely well detailed, and nipples are pigmented so it give a very good look. As I thought, eyes color are more "hazelnut" than ruby. They sparkle of lights and look like they're tracking you into the room. I'm truly impressed. Wings look like of good quality even if I have already lost some hairs around the floor. Feet are nicely defined. I let you look at the pic to make your own opinions. At my opinion, I didn't find any default, except perhaps the seam lines which are a bit visible.

Articulations and movement
Did I say somewhere than 30kg was not heavy? Ok, let me correct myself. A 27,8kg doll is REALLY HEAVY :drinking: Gosh, I didn't think it would be so hard to lift it out of the package, to transport it, to dress it... Be prepared to sweat as hell! Joints toughness is really random. For the knees, the feet and the head, joints are easy to move. For the arms, it's so-so. For the back, it's godly hard. May be I didn't find yet the good joint position but it's not so friendly, really. I would say, for the moment, that it's the feature that disappoint me the most, even if I think it will improve with time (me gaining experience and the doll gaining in flexibility).
Rating: 3/5 :)

Yesterday, I was afraid to have make a big mistake with this order. Now, I'm glad to have make it. Having a doll at home give me a relief and peaceful feelings. I just don't know how to describe it but there is something "metaphysical" regarding it. Hug it is very relaxing and I just can't wait to sleep close to it. So... yes, I'm happy of my purchase :) Thanks Sanhui for this marvelous art of work. Congrats to your workers and your designer team for the product. You deserve to have more customers :thumbs_up:

N.B. : I forgot to tell than one of the standing bolt was not screwed in the feet and I can't success to screw it in the hole. I think it's a manufacturing default, because all of the other bolts are screwed correctly. Anyway, the silicone keep it in position and it should make the job.

Pics:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Surprise for the end, first Lucie's portrait in our world :D
[img600]https://preview.ibb.co/mr5hSd/IMG_20180529_185536.jpg[/img600]
Review of my Sanhui 160 doll: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=101016
TDF unofficial Discord: https://discord.gg/Ku6rWs (Don't hesitate to come, we need you! :D)
A lady came, and thus bespake me: ‘I
Am Lucia. Suffer me to take this man,
Who slumbers. Easier so his way shall speed.’
Canto IX, Purgatory

INFORMATIONS