sexyrealsexdolls.com

Review JM's 65cm Doll - Postage, Quality and Customer Care

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Review JM's 65cm Doll - Postage, Quality and Customer Care

Post by LoversJD »

Postage

Here in the UK we have a strange custom law that results in biased decisions being made depending on who is checking the parcel at the time. This has resulted in many Vendors and Manufacturers refusing to send any mini dolls because they will be entering the unknown.

John from JM guaranteed delivery or a refund. I did not receive any tracking number from China to the UK, however, John emailed me shortly after placing the order with a Royal Mail (Main UK postage service) tracking number!

I received the item within 8 days which was amazing! The parcel was not tampered with and John kept me up-to-date through the delivery process. It turns out that I was completely right to fully trust John and believe they have a very successful approach to dealing with customs.

Quality

I honestly was not expecting much from a 65cm doll, however, I was extremely surprised by the amount of quality and detail that went into this girl! I wanted to purchase the 65cm to get a feel of how the material was and how much care and attention went into JM's production. I was blown away by the quality - https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 96&t=96501 (please see the full photo shoot I had with the doll attached).

This doll was meant to be a starter and a decision maker on whether I should purchase JM's bigger doll. I am now talking to John about putting an order together for a larger doll. :wink:

Customer Care

I think this is one of the most incredible purchasing experiences I have ever had! John will talk to you like a person and will provide support during and even after the sale. John is also extremely responsive and is always relevant in his responses (this is a luxury I find when it comes to talking to businesses). I honestly can't fault the experience anywhere. Smooth transaction, solid communication and very rapid delivery.

Thank you JM and I look forward to receiving my bigger doll!

>>Images to come<<
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

INFORMATIONS