sexyrealsexdolls.com

Knightshift's 80cm Elf Review

Reviews on JM Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Knightshift's 80cm Elf Review

Post by Knightshift »

Ok boys and girls… Some of you may find this review interesting and others… not so much. I realize the 80cm Elf has been reviewed here before so I’ll try not to be redundant and simply give you my personal take on this very interesting mini from JMdoll. Here we go…

Ordering and shipping:
This is my second purchase from JMdoll. My 1st experience with them was very smooth and professional and this current purchase was no exception. John at JMdoll is VERY accommodating and helpful from start to finish. His communication and followup is probably some of the best I have dealt with when it comes to online commerce both domestically and abroad. No discredit to other JMdoll vendors here, but if possible, I highly recommend dealing direct if you plan on purchasing a doll from them.

I placed my order on Oct 22 and the package arrived via UPS on Nov 1. That’s just 10 days from China to my greedy, grubby mitts here in the USA! No hassles, no delays, no tedious red tape entanglements of any kind… Now that’s service ladies and gents! I know, I know, I’ve read many of the UPS horror stories on here. Perhaps I’m just one of the lucky ones? Who knows?

Packaging:
It’s been said before and I’ll say it again, when it comes to packing a fragile doll in a cardboard box intended to travel halfway around the globe… NOBODY does it better than JMdoll in my opinion. Their “astronaut” position of the doll surrounded by a very thorough amount of foam prevents any stress on the dolls feet or neck if the box should be mishandled or stored on end for any length of time. It also condensed the length of the box making it easier to manage with full size dolls. Other manufacturers really should take notes on this method. I truly believe it could minimize the amount of shipping damage encountered now and then.
jmelf4.jpg
jmelf4.jpg (177.17 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
The doll:
I was very impressed with the coloring and makeup accents on this doll. Some of the factory photos of the Jade color appears to show some variation from the head compared to the body. This is not so with mine. The color match is perfect! Her slender proportions are are not overly exaggerated IMO. Her breasts, waist, hips and ass are very feminine and appealing to the eye. Her arms and legs may be considered to “spindly” to some, but I think they are well proportioned for a fantasy elf doll of this scale.
jmelf6.jpg
jmelf6.jpg (164.01 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
jmelf9.jpg
jmelf9.jpg (132.18 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
jmelf10.jpg
jmelf10.jpg (139.66 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
She is very light, weighing in right around 10 lbs. Very easy to pick up and carry with a gentle grip around the waist. The head simply screws on like most other dolls. I opted for the Elf B face, 028 Wine red wig , E003 Dk green eyes and the 3pc leopard print bikini and skirt. John from JM threw in a pair of the pink shoes as a nice little surprise. Thank you John!
jmelf11.jpg
jmelf11.jpg (149.21 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Faylee 3.jpg
Faylee 3.jpg (255.1 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
The skeleton:
For those of you who may not know, JM’s 80cm Elf went through a few changes. Originally she had no skeleton. She was simply a platinum silicone “floppy.” Her body sculpt was also a bit less detailed than it is today. The new sculpt features far more attention to feminine detail in the breasts, stomach, ass, and of course… here vajayjay, which sports accented labia and a cute little clitoris! The popularity and price point of this doll led JM to also develop an inner skeleton that I consists of rigid “bones” for the arms and legs joined by wires allowing her to be posed in a variety of simple positions. These loints are not rigid and her ability to hold a pose without support is limited. As for the neck and spine, from what I can tell those too are wire. That being said, I do not expect the wires joints to last very long with a lot of posing action. But if you are gentle with her and limit the stress on the joints, she should provide you with a very reasonable lifespan for a doll of this price and category.
jmelf7.jpg
jmelf7.jpg (148.64 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Playtime:
I always save the best for last don’t you know! JM uses an outstanding platinum silicone formula that is very soft to the touch and very elastic. Their full size dolls feature gel-filled boobs and butts but I don’t believe this model has them. The breasts are plenty soft as they are and the butt has a perfect combination of “firm but fleshy” feel to it. The stomach is very soft due mostly to the fact that the vaginal cavity is directly beneath it and this, boys and girls, is the part I’m certain many of you skipped directly to, rather than take the time to read the full review didn’t you?! You’re so impatient! Very well then!

Playtime with this little vixen will not disappoint I assure you. She may be a svelte little Elf but her nether region is built to accommodate most human cocks with ease. She’s a full 13.5cm deep and she will stretch inside a bit more. I consider myself an average male at 6” and I can easily bury my sword “to the hilt” in this lovely little piece of fantasy flesh! She is wonderfully textured inside in all the right places to help you spill your seed whenever the urge "arises!" She’s perfect to straddle you from above and she is able to hold a great knees and elbows pose for doggy-style penetration as well.
jmelf8.jpg
jmelf8.jpg (123.92 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
All in all, great doll for beginners and veterans alike. She’s definitely worth every penny paid when you consider the overall quality and versatility in a doll of this category. I hope some of you found this review helpful.
Cheers!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

INFORMATIONS