www.exdollus.com

Ex-lite review

Reviews on DS Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
trongalin
Active Poster
Active Poster

Ex-lite review

Post by trongalin »

The Ex-lite doll comes shipped in a smaller lighter box than most dolls that are 163cm tall. She came with the arms and legs detached. Inside there was the complete doll, a wig, leotard, stockings and the insert. As well as yellow pins so you can make the sectionals more permanently attached instead of quick detachable arms and legs. I chose to use the pins. So my doll is firmly whole. But still can be disassembled for easier clothes changes. She has teeth and a tongue as well as posable eyes. Which are all nic features. She had a new car smell out of the box which went away after a few days. Her joints are stiff enough for her to easily stand up which is another very nice feature. Though her joints are starting to break in and relax a little bit. The dolls gaps between sectional pieces are noticeable but were not a deal breaker for me. She does have prominent seams as well. Though they are supple and soft. This doll warms rapidly upon touching making her a effect for physical contact. The skin has wrinkles which some might think are unsightely but once you touch her amazingly soft lifelike skin you won't care about the wrinkles. This doll is capable of taking very lifelike photos. With the right clothes to hide seams and gaps. Anyone with photoshop can easily take those right out. She can be used for play time but not in the way you would approach a TPE or Silicone doll. Because you can't open or bend her legs to give you access to the anatomically located insert. You have to be willing to think outside the box. That's not for everybody. Please refer to my ex-lite repair post for more information. I have contacted the manufacturer to see if they can offer an easy access option where the insert wouldn't be 100% anatomically correct. But I'm not sure I got any traction on helping this doll become everything it has the potential to be. What the Ex-lite does excel at is cuddling and snuggling. She makes a fantastic companion doll. I like not having oily sheets or having to worry about staining from colored clothes. If you have any questions feel free to ask me more about this sub $1000 doll.
Attachments
IMG_0863.JPG
IMG_0863.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3681 times

INFORMATIONS