www.passiondolls.com

New 159cm Amber doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: New 159cm Amber doll

Post by takikawa »

Thanks Anung, I just wanted to know if it was possible. Thanks for acknowledging the question.

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Holy moly. The sexiest looking doll ever and amazing photos. Can you keep posting pics and Vids like...every day?? Damn, seriously impressive.

How much give is there with her ass?
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

italianoinglese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by italianoinglese »

mason703 wrote:
italianoinglese wrote:Incredible pics - lovely doll, well done.
I wonder whether you have thought of glossing her aureolae so they look more pink - they are very light right now - same as the surrounding skin tone which actually doesn’t look completely realistic or as hot as it might be (not bad though).
I agree, I would like to add more pink to the areola. Any suggestions for a paint? I guess make up would do but that just washes off.
I used “L’Oreal number 314 - infallible pro matte gloss”. The colour remained on for a while but after 4 weeks it is starting to fade, so if you get it wrong it’s not completely irreversible. Tomorrow I might be able to show you before and after photos on mine using the L’Oréal 314.

solarizz1994
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by solarizz1994 »

roadside28 wrote:In your personal opinion, how is doggy play with this doll over the LeAnne doll?

I'm looking at the one image you posted showing the hole location. And it looks like it's slightly updated compared to LeAnne. However it still looks like both holes need to be moved back about an inch or two to be anatomically correct.

I'm curious on your thoughts? As a big booty lover, when I purchased LeAnne, I was amazed at how her ass looked, but getting her into position for doggy play, and seeing her hole placement, and then trying it. And then having that sad realization that doggy play with LeAnne just isn't really plausible. It's possible, but not worth the effort. Anyone who owes or has owned the LeAnne doll knows what I'm talking about.

Now I thought LeAnne had a visually amazing ass, but this doll trumps her! This doll has that massive bimbo cartoon looking ass, which is amazing. I'm super interested in getting one just to look at her bottom all day. But I'm really holding off on purchasing any new dolls, until I hear feedback about doggy play.

Because This doll should really be built for it. But the real question is, is it built for it? And I mean really built for it. Are you able to just put her on her knees easily, and are both holes easily accessible from that angle. Do her arms, and arm joints support her weight, and the weight and motion of being rocked from behind, or does pretty much face plant due the arms giving out. Because if this is the case, you risk damaging her boobs and face. I can see in your picture that you have her chest area support by a box, or maybe a couch cushion. Which I guess is fine. But again how much effort are you putting in to put her in this position, and go at her from this position?

With My LeAnne doll, she is pretty much only used for titty play, and missionary, and she's a work of art to look at. But in terms of positions, Almost every other position is nearly impossible with her. And it's due to the hole placement.

Anyway, thanks for the doggy pics, she looks amazing man! You really know how to capture beauty in a scene. I hope on the side you do professional photography, because damn, you make lifeless things look alive. I could only imagine what you could do with a live model!

Look forward to your thoughts and insight on her hole placement. keep up the amazing work man! :D
That's so stupid, spending over $1k on a big booty doll and you can't even have sex with it doggy style? Won't be buying any of these dolls until they fix that the anatomy positions. There pretty much scamming us, it's ridiculous

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Anung Un Rama wrote: Can you make doll without those huge breasts??
To answer the can you make smaller boobs, well...why, there are tonnes of similar scale models already available with smaller boobs, why compete, when we got a winner here.

ImageImage

Not everyone wants extra weight when this doll is the only one with the best curvy body type. There really isn't another doll with a body shape like this. Provably the best ass on a doll at the moment.

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

mason703 wrote:
Mamilla wrote:Do you still have the Leanne model Mason? Would love to see the two together.
I have a replacement LeAnne coming soon hopefully. And yes I will photo them together

I'll be looking out for those. You make some of the hottest photos on here. :D
Could you do like a none perspective, just straight front, side and back shots?

Really curious how these two models look next to each other.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Could we see this sexy specimen in prone bone position - her lying belly down on the bed and legs in various poses behind her? Are her holes accessable from prone bone position? Thanks

CANT WAIT to see more pics of her!
PM for more content!

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

@solarizz1994 and for those who complain about the placement of nippie to vagina to anus, this is old news.

We can't please everyone. Each person is different in term of size etc so the height, weight and placement of the doll will be different for each. I'll say it again, this anus placement is already much back up compare to previous doll, I believed I post a photo of it somewhere in the old thread.

Anyway, we always go beyond what other manufacturer do. For example, I can attempt to put the anus higher up if request. I can try but most people buy the default placement anyway. It will work for some and it will not. With respect to the nipple placement, for PD member I now sell the areola/nipple by itself so we can make the doll without the nipple and you can glue that on your own doll to where you want it to be.

Again, remember for any doll, just because you don't like something does not imply everyone think the same as you. If you are new here you should read the old threads. So many different point of view, it is very hard to please everyone what they want.

Obviously, if you want to make changes, we'll do our best to fit your needs. One thing though, I do get lot of email regarding people asking making the butt/tits bigger/small. That's not possible. You will require a new doll for that.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

mason703 wrote:This booty is off the charts
This picture and outfit are incredible. Any more from this set?
PM for more content!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

ilovephatass wrote:Holy moly. The sexiest looking doll ever and amazing photos. Can you keep posting pics and Vids like...every day?? Damn, seriously impressive.

How much give is there with her ass?
Her ass is perfect, its slightly firm but bouncy and feels good to grip
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

ilovephatass wrote:
mason703 wrote:This booty is off the charts
This picture and outfit are incredible. Any more from this set?
Sure. Here's a few more
Attachments
IMG_0104  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0104 EDIT.jpg (5.4 MiB) Viewed 2973 times
IMG_0108  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0108 EDIT.jpg (5.29 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0124  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0124 EDIT.jpg (5.33 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0087  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0087 EDIT.jpg (7.15 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
IMG_0090  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0090 EDIT.jpg (5.6 MiB) Viewed 2974 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

italianoinglese wrote:
mason703 wrote:
italianoinglese wrote:Incredible pics - lovely doll, well done.
I wonder whether you have thought of glossing her aureolae so they look more pink - they are very light right now - same as the surrounding skin tone which actually doesn’t look completely realistic or as hot as it might be (not bad though).
I agree, I would like to add more pink to the areola. Any suggestions for a paint? I guess make up would do but that just washes off.
I used “L’Oreal number 314 - infallible pro matte gloss”. The colour remained on for a while but after 4 weeks it is starting to fade, so if you get it wrong it’s not completely irreversible. Tomorrow I might be able to show you before and after photos on mine using the L’Oréal 314.
Thanks for the advice
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Some more chair pics
Attachments
20180408_195508  EDIT.jpg
20180408_195508 EDIT.jpg (4.79 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
20180408_195715  EDIT.jpg
20180408_195715 EDIT.jpg (4.77 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
20180408_200639   EDIT.jpg
20180408_200639 EDIT.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
20180408_201104(0)   EDIT.jpg
20180408_201104(0) EDIT.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
20180408_201325   EDIT.jpg
20180408_201325 EDIT.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
20180408_201443  EDIT.jpg
20180408_201443 EDIT.jpg (2.65 MiB) Viewed 2923 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

WOW! Her huge booty can sit on my face all day! What a way to go. Nice pics again of your awesome doll Mason703.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

:multi: :multi:

She likes showing off

INFORMATIONS