www.passiondolls.com

Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Introducing Lucia (160cm Michele)

Post by MoneyMike »

Her body is incredible!
Would love to see more of her in that white top and plaid skirt :mrgreen:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

Really considering getting a Michele doll, love her legs, just wondering what her legs would feel like in a pair of tights or pantyhose? Does it feel close to the real thing?

Would make my day if you could post pictures of Lucia in a pair of black tights or pantyhose. I'm amazed Passion dolls haven't posted pictures of her in nylons, leg guys love tights/pantyhose and stockings and this doll has an amazing ass and pair of legs, it all goes together in my opinion

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

MoneyMike wrote:Her body is incredible!
Would love to see more of her in that white top and plaid skirt :mrgreen:
Incredible? Yes, and I like it :D
I plan to take some photos of Lucia in this "clothes" with black heels.

xbigdavex wrote:Really considering getting a Michele doll, love her legs, just wondering what her legs would feel like in a pair of tights or pantyhose? Does it feel close to the real thing?

Would make my day if you could post pictures of Lucia in a pair of black tights or pantyhose. I'm amazed Passion dolls haven't posted pictures of her in nylons, leg guys love tights/pantyhose and stockings and this doll has an amazing ass and pair of legs, it all goes together in my opinion
I'm confused. Pantyhose and tights are both translated into German to "Strumpfhosen" :? Where is the difference?
http://www.differencebetween.net/miscel ... nd-tights/
In America, the word “pantyhose” refers to sheer garments that are worn as hosiery. Pantyhose are a successor and replacement of stockings. Tights, in the American perspective, refer to a similar garment with denser, opaque, and thicker material. Pantyhose can range from 8 to 30 denier (the measurement used to denote thickness or thinness of fabric). Tights, on the other hand, are 40 to 100 denier.
Oh, I guess I understand.

This is a nice idea and I will try it. But black clothes are a high risk of staining, they must be washed several times. So it will need some time.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

If you can get some photos of her in tights/pantyhose you would be a legend! Black would be awesome but tan glossy ones would like hot to and you wouldn't have to worry about staining? Heels and tights would be amazing!!! Her ass would look amazing in tights.

P.s I just thought we call them tights in the UK and pantyhose in America sorry for making it more confusing

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Wow Tsall Lucia is quite a gal. She's a true trooper to come through the surgical repairs and be able to stand again.
A very ingenious solution to a difficult problem! It's a testament to your love for her.
Nice photos too a real cutie pie. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
:glou:

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Tsall wrote:In America, the word “pantyhose” refers to sheer garments that are worn as hosiery. Pantyhose are a successor and replacement of stockings. Tights, in the American perspective, refer to a similar garment with denser, opaque, and thicker material. Pantyhose can range from 8 to 30 denier (the measurement used to denote thickness or thinness of fabric). Tights, on the other hand, are 40 to 100 denier.
I love all things in the stockings/pantyhose/tights catagory. NOTHING is sexier than a doll or real woman in some type of hoserie, ready to pounce on me. It's why I insist on lots of stocking/thigh highs/body-stockings being worn during play-time... corsets, waist cinchers, very high heels are always welcome too! 8)

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

blacksmith wrote:
Tsall wrote:In America, the word “pantyhose” refers to sheer garments that are worn as hosiery. Pantyhose are a successor and replacement of stockings. Tights, in the American perspective, refer to a similar garment with denser, opaque, and thicker material. Pantyhose can range from 8 to 30 denier (the measurement used to denote thickness or thinness of fabric). Tights, on the other hand, are 40 to 100 denier.
I love all things in the stockings/pantyhose/tights catagory. NOTHING is sexier than a doll or real woman in some type of hoserie, ready to pounce on me. It's why I insist on lots of stocking/thigh highs/body-stockings being worn during play-time... corsets, waist cinchers, very high heels are always welcome too! 8)

BS

I would agree with the above 100% :whistle:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Mr_Fix_it wrote:Wow Tsall Lucia is quite a gal. She's a true trooper to come through the surgical repairs and be able to stand again.
A very ingenious solution to a difficult problem! It's a testament to your love for her.
Nice photos too a real cutie pie. :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
:glou:
Hi Mr_Fix_it, thank you for stopping by and for this nice comment. I was really happy to read this and cuddled with Lucia immediately. :D

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

In the last days I bought some black stockings and tights. I washed them several times and the staining test with a piece of TPE was negative, no staining. :D In addition, I have a black bra and matching panties that I bought a few years ago for Mara, my first doll. I knew I had the bra, but I had totally forgotten the panties. :?

Only two pictures now, but I'll do more this weekend.

xbigdavex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by xbigdavex »

Omg how hot is she!!! Can't wait to see her beautiful ass in tights

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Wow, that's one thick sexy muscle doll shot.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Last weekend I wanted to photograph Lucia in tights. But after I saw her in this nice bra and panties I couldn't resist.

Click for better resolution.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

That undies set looks nice on her. :) Love the colors of black and pink allot.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I think some people were turn off by the muscle of some women because they think they appears manly, but these photos proved them wrong. Muscles can be seductive.

Looking at these photos I have a hot for muscle girls now. I'm going to hang out at the gym more :-)

Thanks Tsall for the photos.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

8O :shocked!:
Been wanting to see those legs in thigh high socks or stockings!
She looks amazing!!!
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS