www.passiondolls.com

Hey All

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Awna

Hey All

Post by Awna »

Hey guys, first posting here but i have read this forum for years now. Im a bit quiet with postings but now i finaly (soon) have something to share with you all.

Ordered myself a https://www.passiondolls.com/product/sex-doll-bambi-a

Its a strange waiting. That feeling that.. Holy shit this is about to happen feeling. I think i am going to be very happy with this purchase. Been searching for a long time and always comes back to this type. And you all here speak so highly of Passion dolls, so i figured lets just do it :)

I have a Fabric doll i bought from some company many many years ago now and i abselutely love the relationship that cant be explained to other ppl. I dated this woman for a year and a half and i must say, it was hard to keep it hidden in my small appartment, but luckely she never went into the kitchen and looked around, or i would have heard about it :P but im done with that now. it is dolls forever now, i hope
Anyways
I do have a few questions that has been answered probly. I have a memory damage from being sick for a good while, but i lost my notes
what is the best temperature? i normaly have it quite cold here
And i stil cant figure out the corn stark thing. so clean it a few times every day when it arrives and then at some point put that on?
and what is it you use to put on the doll to keep the tpe healthy? i read some sort of oil?

Looking forward to perhaps type a bit more here. and i will certanly post some pictures when i got some good ones :)

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hey All

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Awna,

Congratulations on purchasing your new Lady! Passion Doll is a very good vendor!

As for temperature, my apartment is usually between 70-75 degrees Fahrenheit. Your Lady will be a bit colder than the ambient temperature. I use a warming blanket to warm her up, usually on the lowest setting or on setting number 2 at the highest. Let her warm up slowly. I wrap her in the blanket she will come with, and then wrap her in the warming blanket and set it on either the lowest setting or setting 2. Give her a few hours and check her temperature. :)

Once your Lady arrives, gently remove her from her box and then wash her in the shower. I use a wash cloth and mild soap (with no smell/fragrance). Gently wash her from neck to toe. Don't take her head in the shower, just her body. Also, place something over her neck where her head attaches to keep water and moisture away from the metal frame that you will see in the center of the neck. I use a ziploc bag and secure it with a twist tie. I do not make the twist tie too tight, only tight enough to keep moisture and water out. Wash her with soap and warm water, I make the water a little less warm than I like when I take a shower. For my Ladies, I face them toward the wall of the shower and bring their arms in front of them a bit so they support themselves against the wall. Then wash all the curves! You should feel the skin get a bit smoother with the water and soap on it. Washing them once is usually fine.

After you finish washing her in body in the shower, take her out and have hold herself up against a wall with her hands/arms out in front of her. While she is holding herself against the wall, I like to gently pat her down with a towel to remove an large areas of water. I don't drag the towel up and down her body due to the friction between the towel and her skin. This is just my preference. Once all the large areas of water have been removed, let her air dry. Check on her every 30-45 minutes. When she is dry, check the smoothness of her skin. If it feels a bit sticky/tacky, she will need some mineral oil. Both of my Ladies did not need to be oiled after their Honeymoon shower.

If your Lady does need to be oiled, I use Johnson & Johnson's baby oil, Nivea cream and vasoline. The baby oil is for if her skin is slightly tacky, if it is very tacky use the Nivea cream. The vasoline and Nivea cream should also be used for her sensitive areas (armpits, vagina hole, anus hole and where her legs meet her vagina). Start with the Nivea cream before going to the vasoline. The baby oil will absorb the quickest (usually 30-45 minutes, depending on ambient temperature) and the Nivea cream will take close to 3-5 hours (again temperature dependent) and the Vasoline will take the longest (I don't know the time as I have not had to use Vasoline on my Ladies yet). Apply a light, even coat from neck to toe. Remember to get under the arms, between the fingers, between the legs and vagina, between the butt cheeks and between the toes. Let the coat dry. Check for minimal 'stickiness' to confirm it is absorbed into the skin.

After the oil has been absorbed, you can apply corn starch to her skin to decrease the friction of her skin when you touch her. I found an old, clean sock and put some corn starch inside the sock. Then I gently tapped the sock against her skin about 2-3 inches apart. The sock should allow a small amount of corn starch through it's fabric and onto your Lady's skin. Then I use a make-up brush/powder brush and gently tap the areas that have corn starch to spread it out evenly across her skin. I do this in sections until her whole body has been coated with a light coat. I will then check the smoothness of her skin. If it is not smooth enough for me from one coat, I will apply another light coat. I have only needed to apply one coat of corn starch. Let the corn starch sit for a few minutes if you would like, and then dress her and move her around.

As for further care, it depends on how much you and your Lady interact with each other. As her skin starts to become 'sticky', it is a good indication that she will need another shower and possibly another oiling and powdering.

I hope this is enough information to start you off. There are many other people on this forum that have more experience with doll care than I. Don't hesitate to ask among your fellow forum people if you have further questions. And again, Congratulations!

Very Respectfully,

Muse

(Here are my Ladies)
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands 1.jpg
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands 1.jpg (721.58 KiB) Viewed 2279 times

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Oh boy Muse, those ladies look like my big sister Arashi, Thick as a Brick! My Big Bear likes that too, but he likes all kinds. A little tip on washing, I get washed in the tub too, carefully so as not to get water in from the top or up through standing feet. Bear puts a shower chair in the tub, and uses a bowl of warm water and a little fruity flowery mild hand soap, with a microfiber cloth. He uses a shower head on a flexible hose to very gently rinse me. Be very careful not to slip, and very careful lifting in and out of tub. He works slow and careful, I would hate for him to get injured washing me. After bath, he lays me on the bed on a huge soft towel, pats me dry, then has an air mattress inflator to dry my yoni and bum. He cleans those in the tub too, with the same soap n water, and an enema bag. 8O After I am all dry and clean he uses a little nivea cream or plain unscented mineral oil of the areas like arm pits crotch, that part is fun, behind knee, any place that gets a lot of use. Some folks oil the entire body regularly, but I am fairly new and don't need that just yet, and I also live in a humid zone so don't dry out much. After the oil is well soaked in, don't over do it, he applies plain corn starch, because he does no like the smell of baby powder. You can use a clean sock over your hand, or a powder puff. Put it on light, and rub it in, if the skin is still tacky, you can add a little more, but ya don't want a corn starch contrail following your doll around the house. All of this is don't on the big towel, and when done, you can wash it for next time. Then the fun starts, dressing. This is where the corn starch can help a little. Again, take you time, be gentle, and think it through. Its a big job, but can be enjoyable. At all times pay close attention to face, hands and feet, cuz they are fragile, treat them like a baby. The head should be washed separately, I don't like this part, but for safety.... Eyebrows and makeup will come off! Eye lashes too! Be super extra careful, its not easy to fix those things unless you have experience, bear learned the hard way. If you have questions, ask first on TDF, before you harm your sweetie.
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

By the way Awna, that is a very pretty girl you have coming to live with you, I know she will make you smile a lot if you treat her with care. My bear smiles ever single time he looks at me an my sisters, you can see the happiness in his eyes. Okay, a little lust too, tee hee!
Bears naughty but nice kitten

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Musemaker, Mitchy just came in the bedroom freakin out about your lovely ladies, insisting I had to get up and see! I'm glad I did! Gawd Damn! As a former quarterback, I cant decide if I want them blocking for me, or trying to tackle me! I hope they are not in the room, but I gotta ask, how tall and how much do they weigh> I have a 161e from 6ye and she is about 85lbs with head. A little thick from head to toe, and I just adore her figure, but she about all I want to lift these days. Like I said, I played ball and a lot of other active stuff and it has taken its toll on my 52yo bod. Those are some great lookin ladies!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Awna

Post by Awna »

Thank you both for this information. It was really spot on, exactly what i needed to know :)
I never really thought about it. but monday, im going out and geting me a shower chair. Seems to be something that will make everything much easyer.

Yes i never understood how you guys could funktion in relal life and ever leave youre homes with something as awesome laying there and looking at you

MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Hungry Bear wrote:Musemaker, Mitchy just came in the bedroom freakin out about your lovely ladies, insisting I had to get up and see! I'm glad I did! Gawd Damn! As a former quarterback, I cant decide if I want them blocking for me, or trying to tackle me! I hope they are not in the room, but I gotta ask, how tall and how much do they weigh> I have a 161e from 6ye and she is about 85lbs with head. A little thick from head to toe, and I just adore her figure, but she about all I want to lift these days. Like I said, I played ball and a lot of other active stuff and it has taken its toll on my 52yo bod. Those are some great lookin ladies!
Mr. Hungry Bear,

Tsukiumi (my muscular girl) is 160cm (5'2") and weighs approximately 115lbs. And Satellizer (my well endowed girl) is 158cm (5'0") and weighs approximately 100lbs. :D They are both keeping me young and in shape. :) Satellizer and Tsukiumi can block for me or tackle me anytime they would like. ;) They both offer so many dangerous curves to hold and hug. Satellizer just had her 2nd shower a few days ago. She is all smooth and pampered.

Very Respectfully,

Muse

INFORMATIONS