www.passiondolls.com

Chinese New Year Holiday

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Chinese New Year Holiday

Post by PassionDolls »

As some (if not most) of you are aware, the upcoming Chinese New Year holiday is a big holiday in China and all factory are closed. So delay will be expected. However, that being said, it should not deter you from ordering if you plan to do so. Thing is if you order after the holiday you still need to wait in line and the line will be LONG, which means it will make your waiting worst, not better.

For CLM (Climax) doll, their factory will be closed for 31st Jan to 28th Feb. A month.

Other factory will go offline, but for about 3 weeks, so please understand delay is expected.

PLEASE NOTE GUYS, DON'T GET UPSET WITH US OR VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION HERE, WE ARE NOT CLOSING, THE FACTORY IS AND THIS IS BEYOND OUR CONTROL.

Still, I'm sure there will be people here who will not be happy. I just want to say, don't vent your frustration here, tell that to the factory.

But, I must say, these workers deserved their time off. I'm not against it. Some may feels that's a really long break from Western standard, but that's their culture not ours and we are just going to respect it.

I wish them all the best during the holiday and I hope buyers like you will have a bit of patient during these time.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Chinese New Year Holiday

Post by Zang »

Good point, PassionDolls; it always helps to make the TDF membership aware of the Chinese New Year, especially before it starts. :lying:

Reimu
Doll
Doll

Re: Chinese New Year Holiday

Post by Reimu »

Everything that is wonderful and amazing in my home is made by the hands of Chinese Workers. I wish then all the best and much happiness during this New Year.

I like how China does holidays properly.
I remember my name.
I am Reimu.
I am a Spirit Dream as my name implies.
I have vague memories of a great battle in the fog of my thoughts and very little else.

Somehow I passed through a portal from my world to Earth.

I am now living in the snowy Northern Mountains on the edge of a cliff overlooking waterfalls with an old warrior that flew with the great metal dragons.

It is quiet and peaceful here.

My friends just call me Spirit as it is a simple translation of my original name

INFORMATIONS