www.passiondolls.com

Doll presentation... too much clothes?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Doll presentation... too much clothes?

Post by ipani »

I've noticed that many of the dolls advertised on the official website
are displayed with far too much clothes...
is there any way to get pictures with LESS clothes in the future!
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

pyzano

Re: Doll presentation... too much clothes?

Post by pyzano »

I couldn't agree more. In fact less is more. I'm always looking to see dolls like Leann in more doggie style poses to solidify my purchase. Thank you

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Ask you vendor of choice and see what they can do for you

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You can also do a search on this forum for a particular doll.
Much better to view the pics of various owners to get a truer sense of what the dolls look like.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Some manufacturers even have "natural' photos, without makeup and special lighting. Those really give you a more honest idea of what to expect when you open the box.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

INFORMATIONS