www.passiondolls.com

If you are going to build a big butt doll...

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: If you are going to build a big butt doll...

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote:At least two more butt dolls coming next year from Passion Dolls :-)
8O any hints to the theme of either?

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

PassionDolls wrote:At least two more butt dolls coming next year from Passion Dolls :-)
WOW... so excited. I'm already loving it with the current crop and to hear more are coming, just fantastic news. Keep it up and going guys!

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

PassionDolls wrote:can we see your wife? :D
She hates being photographed. I have a few pics of her, but all are not kosher for posting on TDF.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

What I'd really like to see for once is a huge booty doll with anatomically correct orifices. All the ones I've seen so far (YL-165, JY-162, WM-163, Irontech-160, Climax-160, and even Krissy there) seem to have been a bit lazily designed with frontal placement prejudice. It logically makes positions like doggystyle immensely difficult, which should be a major draw for getting a doll with an ass like that. I have this theory that this is partly a result of the over-served big boobs crowd not really caring that much since they would obviously prefer missionary and regular cowgirl.

Cup-size I personally don't care as much about as nice hips (40-45 inch range), though I favor more fuller-figured there too. One thing I do like about the recent WM-163 H-Cup is the breasts, which are pretty large but without looking ridiculous on her because her torso isn't as tiny. Kind of like Instagram models like Coco Austin or Sexi Barbie:
tumblr_lvs4rq34iE1r7tq6no1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lvs4rq34iE1r7tq6no1_1280.jpg (218.6 KiB) Viewed 3621 times
TanyaLieder-nappyafro-6.jpg
TanyaLieder-nappyafro-6.jpg (582.35 KiB) Viewed 3621 times
Extremely curvy hourglass figures, but you end up with a more subtle result than simply increasing ass or breast size alone because everything else is proportioned right, including thighs, arms and waist.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:What I'd really like to see for once is a huge booty doll with anatomically correct orifices. All the ones I've seen so far (YL-165, JY-162, WM-163, Irontech-160, Climax-160, and even Krissy there) seem to have been a bit lazily designed with frontal placement prejudice.
I have one of the above mentioned dolls and have taken up the issue with the manufacturer. The vagina is too far up into the naval and the anal hole is where the vagina should be. Worse, the angle of the "anal" hole is from the direction of the vagina into the back of and towards the butt crack, rather than from the direction of butt crack forward into the front.

It boggles the mind that so many manufacturers of sexdolls really haven't tried out their dolls nor seem to have any idea of what a sexdoll is for in her sexually active mode.

For these reasons it's really important whereever anyone sees photos of any of these dolls to ask to see photos of the rude bits. Only by repeated requests for anatomical correctness will improvements be made.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

haremlover wrote:
Ygdrasilxyz wrote:What I'd really like to see for once is a huge booty doll with anatomically correct orifices. All the ones I've seen so far (YL-165, JY-162, WM-163, Irontech-160, Climax-160, and even Krissy there) seem to have been a bit lazily designed with frontal placement prejudice.
I have one of the above mentioned dolls and have taken up the issue with the manufacturer. The vagina is too far up into the naval and the anal hole is where the vagina should be. Worse, the angle of the "anal" hole is from the direction of the vagina into the back of and towards the butt crack, rather than from the direction of butt crack forward into the front.

It boggles the mind that so many manufacturers of sexdolls really haven't tried out their dolls nor seem to have any idea of what a sexdoll is for in her sexually active mode.

For these reasons it's really important whereever anyone sees photos of any of these dolls to ask to see photos of the rude bits. Only by repeated requests for anatomical correctness will improvements be made.

Best wishes

Harem
FYI, some of my exclusive doll we can move the vagina placement per your request, but not on all doll.

I will speak to the factory about this when the holiday is over for them.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

If I may....this looks pretty inviting:
Attachments
s690.jpg
s690.jpg (603.5 KiB) Viewed 3254 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I 100% agree. It's not so much the size of the ass. As how effective is it. As a number of people have mentioned in this thread or in any thread of most doll owners is the fact that hole placement on dolls is off.

The current dolls coming out look amazing! It's not a question about the sculpt or build of the mold. As a owner of the PD LeAnne doll. She is absolutely stunning. Great tits, and a great ass. But the ass isn't able to be fully appreciated as it's sooo much work to even attempt doggy style. And the doggy style that you end up with, isn't that great just do to the placement of the holes, and the angles of the holes fighting you the entire way.

Yes, I would love to see a doll with an amazing large curvy ass like Bella Bellz, Coco, victoria lomba, jenna shea, or any other big booty lady. But above all, hole design needs to be considered above all else. I think even moving the holes back a bit, won't solve the issue. As the bigger issue is angle of the holes. I understand that a big part of the hole placement has to deal with the physical skeleton of the doll. Well maybe it's time to reinvent or tweak the skeleton of the doll, rather than just pump out a new design. If the motor under the hood isn't great, the car housing the motor isn't going to be great either.

I vote if you are going to build a big butt doll. Make sure the hardware under the doll is able to allow all sex positions one would want with a big butt woman. For one, doggy play should be the first thing that is tested for. Even before she can stand. She better be able to take it from behind. I'd rather have her not be able to stand, if it means she is more effective in different sex positions. After doggy position, the only other position that really showcases a woman's giant ass is reverse cowgirl.

Once you have a skeleton designed that can handle these two positions effectively. Then design the shape. And if the skeleton is designed so well. Add it to past models. I would totally buy another LeAnne doll, if I knew the new one would be more effective at doggy style. I feel just designing a new doll with a bigger ass, and maybe moving the hole placement back a bit, isn't solving the issue.

With the new updated hole placement have customers made mention that doggy style is easier? One other thing to note about doggy style with the dolls. It isn't just the hole placement. The shoulder and elbow joints are pretty weak on these dolls. What I mean by that is as you are in the act with the doll. The joints move, and eventually collapse and the doll is pretty much laying on here chest and face. The arms need to be designed more sturdy as to not fall out from under the doll, when you have her set up in doggy play. When I mentioned doggy play isn't very effective. You not only have the holes not placed correctly, the hole angles are also fighting against you, and on top of that, you can't ram the doll very fast as you essentially have to help hold her up as her own arms can't support her.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post. Just wanted to chime in here with my 2 cents about what should maybe be done first before we design a big booty beauty. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's not just about placement, as others have noted here but angle as others have also noted.

The first manufacturer who gets this right will get a lot of business.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

haremlover wrote:It's not just about placement, as others have noted here but angle as others have also noted.

The first manufacturer who gets this right will get a lot of business.

Best wishes

Harem
Exactly. And I think it comes down to the skeleton design. First company to make an effective skeleton that is both rigid and flexible. and allows the tunnel holes to be placed accurately, will dominate the market until the other's catch up. But by the time they caught up, this company would have so much extra funds that they could start designing new improvement elsewhere. The domino effect.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

PassionDolls wrote: FYI, some of my exclusive doll we can move the vagina placement per your request, but not on all doll.

I will speak to the factory about this when the holiday is over for them.
I didn't know you could do this without much difficulty, awesome! Or is it kinda hard? Just change the mold a bit no?

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

PassionDolls wrote:some photos there are dolls already out there with the butt. Krissy for example is like Jada Stevens.

There is also the other Greta and Rubetta on our site with the second biggest butt around behind Amber of course.

I just don't want to build something that is already out there.

I personally loves the Michele butts although she isn't the biggest.

I was just curious if people will be interested in smaller breast with large butt. I believe there is, but the question is how small?

Since you don't want to build a mold for a body type that you say already exists, can you offer an option, for an existing body type, with smaller breasts??

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Alabina21 wrote:Jailyne Ojeda
Small breasts, thin waist, wide hips and big round ass.
A super curvy doll.
Perfect!!!

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

roadside28 wrote: With the new updated hole placement have customers made mention that doggy style is easier? One other thing to note about doggy style with the dolls. It isn't just the hole placement. The shoulder and elbow joints are pretty weak on these dolls. What I mean by that is as you are in the act with the doll. The joints move, and eventually collapse and the doll is pretty much laying on here chest and face. The arms need to be designed more sturdy as to not fall out from under the doll, when you have her set up in doggy play. When I mentioned doggy play isn't very effective. You not only have the holes not placed correctly, the hole angles are also fighting against you, and on top of that, you can't ram the doll very fast as you essentially have to help hold her up as her own arms can't support her.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded post. Just wanted to chime in here with my 2 cents about what should maybe be done first before we design a big booty beauty. :D

Actually, I'd say prone bone (where she is laying flat on her stomach) too should be tested. That way doggystyle is even easier and so forth... I can do prone bone w/ my YL 155cm custom even w/ the genitals not that perfectly placed, but I'd like it if it better placed anyway so I could go even deeper and it'd be easier for others too..

bootylover24
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bootylover24 »

Manufacturers could learn from pictures from this sub reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rearpussy/

Truth. You CAN NOT have doggy sex with any TPE doll. When I play with my doll, I like to keep her bent over on my desk. But due to the angle, you could only do anal. Until I personally moved the genitals myself.

Real girls do have vaginas on different angles as well. That subreddit has pictures or "rear pussies."

If you are going to make a big butt doll, why would you make one where you can't have sex with her doggie style. IT BLOWS MY MIND. Give her a darn rear pussy. Make her crack/cheeks deep, so you go through some fat booty in anal.

And the anus doesn't point strait down when standing strait. A girl lying flat on her stomach should have her ass hole pointing strait up in the air without a pose, and with a rear pussy you can do doggy when she is not completely bent over sticking her ass in the air.

AND BELIEVE ME. When you lay your eyes on an ass with propper genital placement, as my doll that I modified. IT IS SUCH A TURN ON. So much more real, and I find my self doing oral with here since, which I never did because it looks so nice. She is bent over looking pretty and inviting, and you pull her panties down. And her pussy is there waiting, invitingly where it should be. And you just but your face all over her butt, and do oral.
cb7E.jpg
cb7E.jpg (150.4 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
Oh notice how little rear nude photos people take of their TPE dolls. WHY? Because they are not photogenic.

Ok there goes my rant. I try not to talk to much about this on here anymore I gave up. But for some reason I keep logging in here hoping for this change. Which is a disappointment due to soo many nice dolls coming out with bad placement. What a waste. Especially the WM 163 H cup. One of the best bodies I have seen, with my favorite sculpted ass, and one of the worst genital placements I have seen. Why would you do that? These are sex dolls, not mannequins.

If I was going to build a big butt doll, I would take the body of 163 H cup, and make her breast smaller B-C cup, and put the genitals at the proper angles. And advertise accordingly.

And Harem, it's great to see you talking about this. Thank you.
vaganus1.jpg
vaganus1.jpg (244.77 KiB) Viewed 3032 times

INFORMATIONS