www.passiondolls.com

160cm Michele and 158cm Erika side by side

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
MuseMaiMKR
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 160cm Michele and 158cm Erika side by side

Post by MuseMaiMKR »

Finally made enough time to sit down (away from Tsuki and Satella) to write a quick review. So, here it is. I have included some photos of my girls in their 'Powder Room' outfits. This outfit is what they wear while in the Powder Room (wardrobe exclusively for Tsuki and Satella).
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands Above.jpg
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands Above.jpg (764.42 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Skin Texture/Feel

Tsukiumi's skin has a bit more 'drag' to it than Satellizer's skin, which in my opinion, I like because no two women are going to have the exact same skin. When gently squeezing Tskiumi's body (like legs, arms, torso and even breasts) it feels more dense, like there is actually muscle beneath her skin. Gently squeezing Satellizer in the same places (excluding breasts) yields a less dense feeling, like she has lean muscle and is more natural. Tsukiumi's breasts have a firm, silicone feel while Satellizer's breasts have a more natural, soft and squishy feel.
Satellizer Powder Room Low.jpg
Satellizer Powder Room Low.jpg (598.5 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Skin Tone

Tsukiumi has a tan hue to her and Satellizer is a lighter, traditional 'peach' skin color. Both skin tones fit the dolls quite well in my opinion.
Tsukiumi Powder Room Low.jpg
Tsukiumi Powder Room Low.jpg (615.25 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Body Style

Just looking at Tsukiumi and Satellizer is something I do quite often. They both are beautiful to behold at any angle. Their curves are breath-taking and dangerous/powerful (Satellizer/Tsukiumi). I personally like both of these body styles, which is precisely why I have both dolls.
Satellizer PR Side.jpg
Satellizer PR Side.jpg (705.21 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Doll Weight

With the curves and mass that these dolls have, their weight is lighter than a woman of approximate dimensions. I see that as a win! To me, the current weight of both of these dolls is not a Con. The weight comes with them, and will make you stronger in the long run. It is a benefit in my opinion. They will keep you young. :D
Tsukiumi PR Side.jpg
Tsukiumi PR Side.jpg (574.5 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Doll Sex

I cannot comment on the sex aspect with either doll as that is not one of the dynamics I purchased them for. I have them for companionship (not including sex). They do sleep with me, but just for the aspect of the calming effect of having a 'woman' next to me in bed.
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands 1.jpg
Tsukiumi Satellizer PR Hands 1.jpg (721.58 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Doll Upkeep

The upkeep (care) of both Tsukiumi and Satellizer is quite enjoyable. The most enjoyable part for me is washing them in the shower. Followed by oiling and powdering when necessary. Upkeep is different for each doll, and is kind of a learn as you go experience. It is not difficult to learn at all. And there are threads for TPE care on TDF. :)

Both girls are a great purchase in my opinion. One, the other, or both. Depends on what they buyer likes, but the doll is out there, I am sure of it! Hope this helps those potential first time buyers...and those looking to add more to their collection.

Very Respectfully,

Muse

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Also, if you buy two doll at the same time like Muse did you'll get a nice discount. Some people can't decide which one to choose.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Wow, that's livin' large! Lol

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great comparison. I’m an owner of a PD Erika and absolutely love her. Her breasts are huge and she has a great booty.

Where did you get the white outfits and what bra size??

INFORMATIONS