www.passiondolls.com

... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: ... (160cm Female Muscle Doll)

Post by Tsall »

dolllover27 wrote:
Tsall wrote:...
Today, ups, it's already late, yesterday I took some photos for the Cat A Photo Challenge.
Theme: "Sports" :D
Our doll is perfect for that. :thumbs_up:
If you want to have a look: Lucia in "Gymnastics"
I have more photos and will publish some of them in Lucia's intoduction. But not now, it's really late and Lucia is waiting for me. :whistle:
Hi mate. I know what it's like to get busy and run out of time so all good. I checked out your pics and Lucia is very sexy. She looks good in fitness gear! Good luck on the comp.
Thank you. I got some votes. And since muscular dolls do not appeal to the masses, I am very satisfied. :D

Very nice photos with the candy stripe leotard. :thumbs_up:

Samuel_78 wrote:If they had an option to get this as just a body. I'd definitely get it for my Chass.
Maybe,
Definitely if she gets that Leopard Furkini and dancer Pole. Then she might remind me of the Amazons from that episode of Futurama.

As for the body without a head, you should ask Passiondolls.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

stones wrote:Amazing pics! Number 15 with the curve of her breast and the bulging bicep together really show how sexy a muscular girl can be. The outfit is another winner too, love the swimsuits!
Her body was stretching that swimsuit to the limit!
bentone wrote:This image made me tenderize the meat........if you know what I mean.

She looks great in any outfit.
When taking that pic from that angle I recall doing some tenderizing of my own :wink:
Samuel_78 wrote:If they had an option to get this as just a body. I'd definitely get it for my Chass.
Maybe,
Definitely if she gets that Leopard Furkini and dancer Pole. Then she might remind me of the Amazons from that episode of Futurama.

I am sure if you talk with Doug he can arrange something for you. You can always get a different head that suits your tastes more. Sorry but I don't think I own and furkinis.
Atsuma wrote:Awesome pics. I never knew I was so attracted to female figures with strong muscular features...til now! Damn!
Thanks Atsuma. I am converted as well. As mentioned before the big muscles put me off a little at first but when I saw more of this doll the more I liked her. And when I saw her in the flesh I was speechless. She is actually very sexy and very fun to play with.
Tsall wrote:
dolllover27 wrote:...

Hi mate. I know what it's like to get busy and run out of time so all good. I checked out your pics and Lucia is very sexy. She looks good in fitness gear! Good luck on the comp.
Thank you. I got some votes. And since muscular dolls do not appeal to the masses, I am very satisfied. :D

Very nice photos with the candy stripe leotard. :thumbs_up:
Good to hear! She is not to everyone's taste but I think a few members may be enjoying her physique a little more these days. Keep up the great work.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

How is she for the dirty deeds. Flexibility wise. Seeing these pics makes me wanna get her instead of 163cm. Is her back permanently arched and is how heavy is she to maneuver

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Sofia dolll wrote:How is she for the dirty deeds. Flexibility wise. Seeing these pics makes me wanna get her instead of 163cm. Is her back permanently arched and is how heavy is she to maneuver
Hi SD. I have not been on here for a while and just saw this. Same excuse as always - Bloody work!!! :roll:

She is great for 'dirty deeds'! Her openings are accessible despite all her muscles and I really enjoy using the rear opening with this doll. I know some may say the rear opening is not positioned anatomically correct but when you have this much thickness and muscle to contend with on a doll that doesn't move for you to help you position herself, the more rearward facing opening is excellent for doggy and ass play. Laying down with her butt pointing up or against a wall her rear is very usable.
The vagina opening is good as well. Because of her thick meaty thighs it is a bit of a fight to use her missionary with her legs straight but that 'fight' is very arousing and worth the effort when you win :wink: . She is flexible so if i want to be on top of her while facing her i can spread her legs wide open and hold onto her thick thighs while i do my thing. Feeling her thighs in this position is very satisfying as well. She has the full range of motion like all my other dolls so flexibility is great. Her ass facing up while doing the splits on the bed is a sight to be seen!!!
Her tits are also great for ... well ... you know :wink:

Her back is not permanently arched and can be moved around. I arch it to emphasise her ass more and push her tits up. She does have some weight to her but because it is concentrated on the lower potions of her body, them magnificent thighs, she is easy to move around i found.

Not sure what 163cm you are considering but if you want a muscular girl to dominate you in the bedroom this doll is excellent. Every time I look at her i enjoy her amazonian physique more and more. Hope this helps you on your decision making.

Some pics to help you out with her openings.
Attachments
PD160 Muscle doll entry 001.JPG
PD160 Muscle doll entry 001.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 2994 times
PD160 Muscle doll entry 002.JPG
PD160 Muscle doll entry 002.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2994 times
PD160 Muscle doll entry 003.JPG
PD160 Muscle doll entry 003.JPG (952.85 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
PD160 Muscle doll entry 004.JPG
PD160 Muscle doll entry 004.JPG (986.78 KiB) Viewed 2994 times

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

dolllover27, I though you were still on your honeymoon and that why you were away for so long... (send u an email btw)

as for the anus and vagina distance, you can see from dolllover27 above it is very very far away from the vagina. This is the largest separation of any doll I believed.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PassionDolls wrote:dolllover27, I though you were still on your honeymoon and that why you were away for so long... (send u an email btw)

as for the anus and vagina distance, you can see from dolllover27 above it is very very far away from the vagina. This is the largest separation of any doll I believed.

:thumbs_up: And there is a reason for that. Notice that the anus and the vag cavity has not torn toward each other.

That is why when Doug and I were discussing this he opted to go for a doll that has this design, for the enhanced resilience that the greater distance has afforded. The proof is in the pics above.

The other benefit, noting her awesome thighs and massive gluteus, is it actually assists access to her anus from behind and her vag from the front, as with her bigger muscles, access would have been hampered if the cavities where too close together, and brought back towards the centre line of the doll.

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

PassionDolls wrote:dolllover27, I though you were still on your honeymoon and that why you were away for so long... (send u an email btw)

I wish mate! Work has me doing a bit of travel lately so I am away most of the week and home on the weekend for only 1 full day really before heading off again. Hopefully the travel settles down soon and I can spend more time with my 3 girls :wink:

The separation is far but considering the thick thighs on this muscle doll it make accessing her easier.
Anung Un Rama wrote:

:thumbs_up: And there is a reason for that. Notice that the anus and the vag cavity has not torn toward each other.

That is why when Doug and I were discussing this he opted to go for a doll that has this design, for the enhanced resilience that the greater distance has afforded. The proof is in the pics above.

The other benefit, noting her awesome thighs and massive gluteus, is it actually assists access to her anus from behind and her vag from the front, as with her bigger muscles, access would have been hampered if the cavities where too close together, and brought back towards the centre line of the doll.

Anung :wink:
Bang on Anung! If this dolls cavities were closer together it would make using her difficult considering the huge muscular thighs she has. I think the greater distance was the right call from you and Doug so thanks for that. Plus It makes play time from behind easier and more enjoyable ...
Attachments
DSC_0022-ED.jpg
DSC_0022-ED.jpg (597.25 KiB) Viewed 2763 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Muscle in candy stripe leotard cont.
Attachments
Candy stripe leotard 021.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 021.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 022.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 022.jpg (1013.28 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 023.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 023.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 024.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 024.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 025.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 025.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 026.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 026.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 027.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 027.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 028.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 028.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 029.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 029.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2761 times
Candy stripe leotard 030.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 030.jpg (951.78 KiB) Viewed 2761 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Attachments
Candy stripe leotard 031.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 031.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 032.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 032.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 033.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 033.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 034.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 034.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 035.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 035.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 036.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 036.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 037.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 037.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 038.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 038.jpg (973.44 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 039.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 039.jpg (943.52 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 040.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 040.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2760 times

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

This has to be one of the prettiest faces for a doll I have ever seen!
Attachments
Candy stripe leotard 041.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 041.jpg (977.25 KiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 042.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 042.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 043.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 043.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 044.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 044.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 045.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 045.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 046.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 046.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 047.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 047.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 048.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 048.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 049.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 049.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2760 times
Candy stripe leotard 050.jpg
Candy stripe leotard 050.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2760 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

dolllover27 wrote:...This has to be one of the prettiest faces for a doll I have ever seen!
:thumbs_up:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:This looks like fun :D

I'm more than sure he's having fun, even as busy as he is :-)

This exact doll is up for sale on our site if someone want one.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

So inviting as much as a muscled out woman turns me on. I’m still glad you it’s my purchase. Wow that butt looks so inviting

dolllover27

Post by dolllover27 »

Tsall wrote:
dolllover27 wrote:...This has to be one of the prettiest faces for a doll I have ever seen!
:thumbs_up:
:D
PaulDenton2001 wrote:This looks like fun :D

I'm more than sure he's having fun, even as busy as he is :-)

This exact doll is up for sale on our site if someone want one.
She is 'loads' of fun. I still am amazed by this dolls muscular yet feminine physique. So sexy.
Sofia dolll wrote:So inviting as much as a muscled out woman turns me on. I’m still glad you it’s my purchase. Wow that butt looks so inviting
Her butt definitely is a focus point for me.

INFORMATIONS