www.passiondolls.com

WM170 vs JY153

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

WM170 vs JY153

Post by bobhenry »

someone requested that I do a comparison of the 2 dolls.
as a 6FTer, my preference for

sex and cuddling : by far WM170.
weight management and positioning : JY153
Durability : JY seems to be most durable. Tearing of the holes still occurred but after many uses vs WM which happened on the first session.
Prices : PM is you're interested in knowing. You'd be surprised.

Other tidbits : JY's titties are full TPE vs the WM's (air)
WM's love holes are more deep. If you're above 7" (which I am), you will reach the end of the JY's ass.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: WM170 vs JY153

Post by miles mcbroom »

O.M.G! the little one to the right has an ass so phat 8)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nice posts and let it be know that the upgraded JY skeletons can not be purchased from the Chinese agents.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Nice bubble butt

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

bobhenry wrote: Durability : JY seems to be most durable. Tearing of the holes still occurred but after many uses vs WM which happened on the first session.
This is why with the new skeleton I have been promoting JY. I have not been promoting JY because they kindly sent me a sample: I've been enthusing about JY because they are now good. Very good.

It's for this reason I'd personally recommend they be admitted to TDF.

I wouldn't be enthusing about a doll just because a manufacturer kindly sent me one to test. This one passed her tests.

They have worked hard to change their business and upgrade their dolls and it's starting to emerge that it's not just my opinion that they've succeeded. And in actual fact the interests of JY and of WM are starting to align in together fighting the cheap fakes.

Of my two new TPE dolls from this year it's the JY that I will be keeping and the second hand Jinsan doll that I'll be passing on to someone else. In bed the JY outclasses the Jinsan and feels more real. Their 168 is a fantastic model http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=88415 and is very real in sculpture, perhaps as a dancer in real life.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Please note if I can clarify, that tearing of the anus did occur with my 153 but it is minimal compared to my WM. Also this a short doll and the hole is quite small and I am not so this could very well be the reason it happened. Quality wise I believe the JY is far superior.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Quality wise I believe the JY is far superior.
Like Harem said, they are moving up.
One BCD family member likes his two Climax dolls better than hos WM as well.
Is there a changing of the guard?
BCD

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

The new skeleton is not exclusive to JY. Some of our own exclusive dolls offer these skeleton too. Other manufacture will eventually follow suit I'm sure and some already have. I will have my hand on one of these skeleton soon and check it out. We have been working for them over a year now on this and glad they took some of our ideas.

The wrist is suppose to be better as well, we'll find out when I had a chance to test it.

With respect to JY you still have to be careful, need to buy it from the right vendor, otherwise you may be getting a sub par product.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

I'm the one who requested this. Thanks for going through the trouble of writing pros and cons as well.

My eyes immediatly go to the 170 and her perfect rack (amazing wig btw). Its so wierd how a bigger doll seams to tear quicker then the smaller jy.

As a fellow six footer .. 6'6 .. the 170 would be the logic choice, but ive always had short girlfriends i kinda like em funsize :wink:

The PD 158 id still a great option or the new PD 159 maybe. Untill we have TDF photos of the latest models ill search for someone who is able to compare the PD 158 with the JY153.

Thanks allot Bobhenry ill PM you about pricing.
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mamilla,
My suggestion is get a Passion Doll and if you are that tall, go with a built in doll.
Doug, would you agree with above?
Jeff

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

The WM170 is a total Goddess. Amazing body and obviously incredible breasts. The size and shape of these breasts are a breast lover's paradise....

I would be interested to know what you think of the JY 153 breasts - to me they look brilliant with clothes ON but look very fake and disappointing with clothes OFF. Do you agree with this or do you think that the JY153 breasts look attractive in the flesh? They shape just looks so 'wrong' and unnatural to me.

I can 100% get into the WM170M and could really believe that I am actually with a 'real-life' super busty hot woman, but with the JY I don't think that I could be fooled into thinking that she is a real woman.

I have 5 dolls including the beautiful super model OR156G and the Amazon Goddess OR162i. The OR162i breasts are close to perfection for lovers of super large 'natural' looking breasts and I would imagine that the WM170M would be very similar in sex appeal.

I would be really interested to know from you (and any others with the JY153) if those fake balloon titties are attractive in real life or not. For my it is all about the illusion of believing that I am photographing/playing with a real life super busty woman so for me the fake looking breasts on some doll kinda spoil the illusion of 'realism'.

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

They dont jiggle like the wm170. Thats for sure.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

The JY153 breasts doesn't looks really natural or real at all. That's for sure. There is Jinsan nearly perfect on some dolls.
But my JY158 looks far better on the breast as the 153. Like the JY165 or especially the JY168 or the JY148 with smaller tits

I really like my JY158, all joints work perfectly. She stands like a statue. Very nice legs and details on the body. And a really good weight. Orifices are far more durable. Like no other TPE doll i know!
TPE feels not sensational, but very nice
New Jinsan dolls, especially the WM dolls are very firm and have a high durability. But can easy tear on the orifices. Especially on the anal entry. If they begin to tear, then it's getting fast to break their holes completely.
Maybe they lost their flexibility on these entries

My JY158
DSC_0965.jpg
DSC_0965.jpg (576.86 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0882.jpg
DSC_0882.jpg (704.67 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0909.jpg
DSC_0909.jpg (816.42 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0306.jpg
DSC_0306.jpg (727.7 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0300.jpg
DSC_0300.jpg (746.28 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0249.jpg
DSC_0249.jpg (712.95 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0232.jpg
DSC_0232.jpg (786.48 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
DSC_0131b.jpg
DSC_0131b.jpg (999.3 KiB) Viewed 14773 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Mamilla,
My suggestion is get a Passion Doll and if you are that tall, go with a built in doll.
Doug, would you agree with above?
Jeff
Yes totally, get a built in if you are tall.

@Dr Dollinger:

Nice photoshoot. Thanks for sharing. Didn't notice it was the "Jane" on our site until I look closer.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Thanks for the suggestions. I really like the thickness of the Leanne PD158 someone posted her in doggy pose on the carpet and she looked pretty freakin hot.

What does built in have to to with my height? I was thinking get an insert and change that up with different fleshlight inserts (just cut off the top put a rubberglove or something around the back and slide it in).
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

INFORMATIONS