www.passiondolls.com

White stockings and high heels..smokin !

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Agb

Re: White stockings and high heels..smokin !

Post by Agb »

Amazing shapely legs on her!! I've only recently got my first doll, a jy140. Quite impressed in general but could definitely benefit from more curves on the limbs.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Anthony191 wrote:Mason,
I’m thinking of buying high heels for my LeAnne also. What shoe size are those ???

These are size 6
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

yungfit wrote:You always have the best poses and lingerie! Stylepoints fosho!!! Cool pics, she’s amazing...
Thank you. When I get my new LeAnne...I promise they will be even better. I have 20 new outfits to photograph. All stunning
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

sumthin_sumthin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sumthin_sumthin »

mason703 wrote:
yungfit wrote:You always have the best poses and lingerie! Stylepoints fosho!!! Cool pics, she’s amazing...
Thank you. When I get my new LeAnne...I promise they will be even better. I have 20 new outfits to photograph. All stunning
Can't wait!

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

mason703 wrote:

:multi: Wow ok i can't wait! was just browsing through your gallery in awe :D good stuff! Also, stockings and high heels... the combination just gets me every time <3

What's your most used lingerie plug? I used to order a lot from howcool.com, but i think they're not active anymore. They had a huge collection and i've been trying to find something similar to order lingerie from.

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

yungfit wrote:
mason703 wrote:

:multi: Wow ok i can't wait! was just browsing through your gallery in awe :D good stuff! Also, stockings and high heels... the combination just gets me every time <3

What's your most used lingerie plug? I used to order a lot from howcool.com, but i think they're not active anymore. They had a huge collection and i've been trying to find something similar to order lingerie from.
I use alot of different websites. WALMART actually has some amazing options if you look around. EBAY has a TON of stuff. Just type in "Sexy Lingerie" or " Stripper outfits". Also AMAZON is pretty
amazing to.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

mason703 wrote:Just type in "Sexy Lingerie" or " Stripper outfits". Also AMAZON is pretty
amazing to.
thanks for the tip!
i also need some new stuff for my doll :)

Edit: found one already on amazon

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

mason703 wrote: I use alot of different websites. WALMART actually has some amazing options if you look around. EBAY has a TON of stuff. Just type in "Sexy Lingerie" or " Stripper outfits". Also AMAZON is pretty
amazing to.
You got that right! I've found some super hot thongs and lingerie from Walmart actually! Yeah, i mostly do ebay and amazon these days but i'm having trouble finding some of the stuff i'm looking for. The good thing about howcool.com was that they had so many manufacturers and brands in one place, all about lingerie :) Thanks for the tip tho :thumbs_up:

Anyone ever been to the stripper stores in hollywood? Man... they got the best stuff! Nowhere have i seen such a cool selection of monokinis, thong bikinis, side tie bikinis, stripper bikinis and lingerie. I wish i knew where they get that stuff from since i rarely go to LA (i live in europe).

INFORMATIONS