www.passiondolls.com

My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Review of Passiondolls 158cm LeAnne

Post by Glitch603 »

So you think Sneaker Wedges would work ok?
Attachments
ce0180e88a7b56e527aab6e9e761f89a.jpg
ce0180e88a7b56e527aab6e9e761f89a.jpg (105.14 KiB) Viewed 3277 times
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Any more recent years?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sofia dolll wrote:Any more recent years?
Can you elaborate, as these comments, posts, images and reviews are pretty recent!
20170620_124940.jpg
20170620_124940.jpg (96.29 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
If you have all ready ordered her, you will be most impressed with her.

This is a doll that delivers!

Also, those sort of shoes, with good quality cotton socks are highly recommended for the standing option :thumbs_up:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

mason703 wrote:
pyzano wrote:My god I'd never leave the house.

Question Mason... What's with those armpits?
They began to rip....when you raise the arms to put on clothes....they just started to tear
this is probably common on all TPE
I have the same issue on mine (WM)

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

Wow this babe reminds me of "the ones that got away" while I was a teenager. The ones I got my hands all over but never quite managed to land the way I would've liked. Definitely my favorite body type!!

As for positioning holes, real women flex in ways dolls can't, so they accommodate a wider range of activities. Appreciating beautiful dolls like this can increase our appreciation for real women, it's ok. The only way to design one hole to be best for front entry and the other hole to be optimized for rear entry would be if they both went off to the side by enough to pass each other. That wouldn't be my preference. So it's all about either lining up the angles, or admiring them in less invasive ways.

I can't believe how much I enjoy just looking at her pictures! Thanks for your review here ...

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

roadside28 wrote:
unlovable wrote:I appreciate you taking time to write a review for us. Especially since she is sitting right there teasing you!

All I can think about is this doll. It has consumed me.

You wrote a great review. She looks beautiful. Hopefully her ass pops out. Ive probably watched your videos 100 times already.
It already looks like the ass is starting to pop out a bit more. So hopefully that means the jiggle will be back!

Soon you will have yours and she will consume you, especially her chest!

Again for any people a fan of titty sex. She is the best!

More images to give you an idea, of what her wonderful breasts can swallow.

rsz_imag0556.jpg
rsz_imag0557.jpg
rsz_imag0558.jpg
rsz_imag0559.jpg
rsz_imag0560.jpg
Again Like you're seeing massive cleavage, but you won't know until you see her in person. Her chest cleavage can smother my arm! ;)
rsz_imag0561.jpg
rsz_imag0562.jpg
rsz_imag0563.jpg
Hope these help bind the time for whoever ordered her and is waiting. And if you haven't ordered her yet. What are you doing? Go here, and nab her: https://www.passiondolls.com/product/gi ... l-leanne-a

;)
Love the banana pics. That’s where I have put my banana many times with my Erica/Leanne doll. :thumbs_up:

Vi74LiTy

Post by Vi74LiTy »

Hey bentone I can't seem to view those latest attachment pics on my phone. Anyway you could reupload them at? I desperately need to see a pov shot of breast sex with the 158 doll. Thanks :)

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Vi74LiTy wrote:Hey bentone I can't seem to view those latest attachment pics on my phone. Anyway you could reupload them at? I desperately need to see a pov shot of breast sex with the 158 doll. Thanks :)

Hello Vi74LiTy,

I believe bentone was quoting this post here: viewtopic.php?f=270&t=81832&p=1056849#p1056849

If you haven't already, you can see the new members welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

Thank you very much roadside28 for sharing and reviewing your Leanne.
She looks great in all her photos.
I'm bringing this topic back up for other big/huge breast lovers who have missed or not seen it like myself.

roadside28how is your lady doing today? It's been a little while now.
Do you have more photos or will be taking some more to share?
Thank you very much and have a great day.

INFORMATIONS