www.passiondolls.com

LEANNE VS. AMBER: THE SEARCH FOR THE GREATEST BIG ASS DOLL!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
lxrd10
Apprentice
Apprentice

LEANNE VS. AMBER: THE SEARCH FOR THE GREATEST BIG ASS DOLL!

Post by lxrd10 »

Hey everyone, I'm interested in buying a doll. I've never owned one before but I've always loved big asses. The dolls I've narrowed my search down to so far are the 158 cm Leanne Doll and the 159 cm Amber doll. I was wondering if anyone could give their input on which doll is better.

Some questions I have...

- Is one necessarily better than the other? As in, is one ass softer / more jiggly / more realistic?
- How durable and flexible is the material? Could I put the doll in the splits position or put her feet behind her head?
- Is the TPE material strong enough to withstand a good pounding? For example, would the material rip if I were to spank her ass really hard while I was having sex with her?
- Can I sleep with the doll next to me? Is it durable enough to be laid down and held throughout the night?
- What is the difference between the standard skeleton and the upgraded skeleton? Is the upgraded version more flexible? How much better is the upgraded version than the original?
- Are the following sex positions possible with these dolls...prone bone / doggystyle / cowgirl / titfuck / full nelson?
- Can I oil up the doll?
- Can I take a shower with the doll? Is the skin and hair safe to be wet?
- With the standing feet option, will the doll easily stand on its on or is there still some balance issues?
- Is the doll capable of oral and anal sex? Also, how would you rate vaginal, anal and oral sex with the dolls? (on a scale of 1-10)

Lastly, the Leanne and Amber models are just the two I've managed to narrow my search down to but I'm open to hearing any other big ass dolls that rival these two or possibly surpass these two. Anyway, I eagerly await each and everyone of your responses and genuinely want to do all my research to find the greatest big ass doll I can find before I finally order one. Thanks ahead of time!

sixonewoody

Re: LEANNE VS. AMBER: THE SEARCH FOR THE GREATEST BIG ASS DO

Post by sixonewoody »

Just thought you might want to look at the YL146 as she is busty and wide below. A true hourglass shape.
I took some pics in a harem outfit of mine.
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

I agree with Sixonewoody, Yourdoll 146 is very good :)
sixonewoody wrote:Just thought you might want to look at the YL146 as she is busty and wide below. A true hourglass shape.
I took some pics in a harem outfit of mine.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

lxrd10 wrote:Hey everyone, I'm interested in buying a doll. I've never owned one before but I've always loved big asses. The dolls I've narrowed my search down to so far are the 158 cm Leanne Doll and the 159 cm Amber doll. I was wondering if anyone could give their input on which doll is better.

Some questions I have...

- Is one necessarily better than the other? As in, is one ass softer / more jiggly / more realistic?
- How durable and flexible is the material? Could I put the doll in the splits position or put her feet behind her head?
- Is the TPE material strong enough to withstand a good pounding? For example, would the material rip if I were to spank her ass really hard while I was having sex with her?
- Can I sleep with the doll next to me? Is it durable enough to be laid down and held throughout the night?
- What is the difference between the standard skeleton and the upgraded skeleton? Is the upgraded version more flexible? How much better is the upgraded version than the original?
- Are the following sex positions possible with these dolls...prone bone / doggystyle / cowgirl / titfuck / full nelson?
- Can I oil up the doll?
- Can I take a shower with the doll? Is the skin and hair safe to be wet?
- With the standing feet option, will the doll easily stand on its on or is there still some balance issues?
- Is the doll capable of oral and anal sex? Also, how would you rate vaginal, anal and oral sex with the dolls? (on a scale of 1-10)

Lastly, the Leanne and Amber models are just the two I've managed to narrow my search down to but I'm open to hearing any other big ass dolls that rival these two or possibly surpass these two. Anyway, I eagerly await each and everyone of your responses and genuinely want to do all my research to find the greatest big ass doll I can find before I finally order one. Thanks ahead of time!
Just to answer a couple of the general questions not specific to Leanne/ Amber:

- Never tried full splits, at least not with any weight bearing down on the joints. Its probably possible, but you're not going to want to leave the doll in that position for very long.

- Sleeping is entirely possible, but be prepared for the finger wires and wrist joints to break, despite your best intentions not to let it happen.

- Sex from behind with pre-2018 dolls not specifically marketed as being built with this in mind requires some effort/ imagination/ length. The positions you mentioned are going to be more possible and enjoyable if you use her ass.

- Is TPE spankable? Oh yes.

- Baby oil once every month or two is considered regular maintenance, so yes. Vegetable oil is a no-no as it's bad for the TPE structure. Gentle soaps are good also.

- Showering is tricky. One, you do not want water ingress into the doll via the standing foot bolts or an orifice. Two, and especially if this is your first doll, Leanne and Amber are going to be hard to maneuver, and even harder wet. I'd hold off on showers until you learn how to handle the doll, and then put her in the shower with sneakers for grip. So it's less a matter of it being safe on the skin, as that water getting into the skeleton is very bad, and water makes the doll harder to handle.

- Standing dolls have better reinforcement in the ankles, but do not expect top heavy dolls to stand freely. They are always going to need a third point of support besides the feet.

- All types of sex are possible, and all are pretty damned awesome. You will hear some people bothered by the current oral capabilities on dolls. There are simple and practical improvements manufacturers should look into, but head is pretty damned enjoyable if you don't get hung up on the eye bulge problem and the small mouths. Vaginal is good despite the orifice being misplaced. Let me tell you, pounding a big booty doll in the ass, as an ass lover... sheer heaven on earth. So yeah, I'd say oral is a 7, vagina a 9, anal a 13.

I've wanted an Erika/ Leanne from the minute I saw them. Just be prepared for the weight to be daunting at the outset. Use the time waiting for the doll to do some back and core strengthening exercises. The cool thing is that if you switch to a lighter doll or get a second doll that is lighter, she will feel light as a feather.

Hope this helped!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS