www.passiondolls.com

Erika doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Horizon6

Erika doll

Post by Horizon6 »

Hi guys. I just placed an order for an Erika Doll (same body as Leanne dolls) and have questions about the location of vagina and anus on these dolls. From checking other threads here on the forum, I’ve seen guys who own Leanne and Erika dolls say that the vaginas on their dolls were unusable from behind, when doing doggy style. For those of you who have purchased one of these dolls in the last year, are the vaginas on your Leanne or Erika dolls still unusable, from behind, because of being positioned too far forward? I read that Passion Dolls allegedly moved the orifices once, rearward, closer to an anatomically correct position, but owners of these dolls who bought their dolls after this modification was made said vagina sex, from behind, was still not an option with their dolls. I’m hoping Passion Doll has made the necessary changes to put the orifices in question in the right location to facilitate vaginal sex from behind, with these dolls. I’d be very disappointed if I paid so much for my Erika doll, but couldn’t fully enjoy such a basic feature. I’d love to hear any feedback any of you who own these dolls would be kind enough to share with me.

Thanks for any feedback on this!
Last edited by Nescio50 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved into a separate thread

INFORMATIONS