www.passiondolls.com

Storing Your Doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Storing Your Doll

Post by PassionDolls »

Here's a blog to show how to store your doll upright. This is how I personally store our dolls. This is also a good idea for those "ass" lover, who don't want their doll ass to be flat. But I find this method of storing very convenience and easy to hide them in the closet saving us space.

https://www.passiondolls.com/blog/stori ... -love-doll

It's relatively cheap and you don't need to spend big bucks as some vendors are selling it. Parts are easy to find as indicated in the blog.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

johnkerry1972
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Storing Your Doll

Post by johnkerry1972 »

but only applicable to dolls with standing feet right? those without standing feet (bolts under feet) will not be able to store it this way??

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

TPE is such a soft material that I would not trust it to hold for a long period standing storage. I remember seeing images at this forum where TPE has moved downwards during long time standing storage.

Just before writing this I just had to check on my WM161 who has been lying on her back for six months now. And she was in perfect condition. Her bum and calves were unharmed. The trick is to have very soft surface for the doll and form the surface so that it follows your dolls contours. The softest fleece blanket is the only material which I will allow to touch my dolls skins during storage.

I would dare to store only very light weight dolls standing. If you have big bums and big tits the gravity will take its toll eventually.

Sorven
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sorven »

Thanks for the info and suggestion! Wasn't sure if I was doing it right before

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Just grabbed some pictures how I store my WM161
storage.jpg
storage.jpg (104.67 KiB) Viewed 2806 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

only applicable to dolls with standing feet right? those without standing feet (bolts under feet) will not be able to store it this way??
Sorven,
At the perfect height, you can STORE her hanging with NO standing feet.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Siliconeman,
Very clever as well.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Siliconeman wrote:Just grabbed some pictures how I store my WM161
storage.jpg
That’s how I store my dolls & I add an extra thick yoga mat underneath.

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
only applicable to dolls with standing feet right? those without standing feet (bolts under feet) will not be able to store it this way??
Sorven,
At the perfect height, you can STORE her hanging with NO standing feet.
What is the perfect height? Also may I suggest keeping this post at the top of the forum? I am sure many new doll owners would like to know how to store their girls in closets.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Siliconeman wrote:Just grabbed some pictures how I store my WM161
storage.jpg
Nice photos and thanks for sharing.

I'm not against storing the doll laying down. I'm giving people an insight how they can store it upright. Not everyone will be able to store it the way you do because they need privacy. If you have one doll might not be a problem but if you have say 10 dolls, then laying them all over could be an issue. I've stored our doll standing for years without issue. You don't need a standing feet, but recommended. Can put foam at the bottom before you stand your dolls.

If your doll has a big ass, storing it laying down over a long period of time may put any pressure on her. If your doll is a small or mid-size ass it won't be an issue as in this case.

If your doll has a big boob, you probably want to have some kind of support for her if stored in standing. Otherwise the breast will sagg if left standing unsupported too long.

Also a note, some doll manufacture like RealDoll has standing pod to store their doll in standing. Some had back bolt to lift their doll with pulley and keep it standing.

Store your doll whatever way you want, just sharing ideas. Maybe someone else may have a better idea.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Do people actually hang their dolls like that in closet? seems like a lot of effort. My closet would probably break.

Assuming standing dolls standing anywhere without issue. While non standing, off to the bed with them, or sitting, thats how mine are(non standing). Havnt encountered that flat butt yet.

Does flat ass syndrome only effect the soft dolls or dolls with big butts that stick out? my theory says it does compared to my 2 knock offs which are very firm, they hold up rather well from scratches, tears but not as soft compared to my good ones.

TheMightyDude

Post by TheMightyDude »

So, I have an extraordinarily top-heavy doll. I have made both a Laying and Hanging storage system, but honestly, I don't Trust either.

Heres the Dilemma. Laying, her... assets are prone to compression (Tits the bigger than her head)
Hanging, the Massive melons could become victims of Gravity. Hate to have a Breast fall off... I would be horrified.

Not sure if theres even a solution, but any advice or ideas are welcome.

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

TheMightyDude wrote:So, I have an extraordinarily top-heavy doll. I have made both a Laying and Hanging storage system, but honestly, I don't Trust either.

Heres the Dilemma. Laying, her... assets are prone to compression (Tits the bigger than her head)
Hanging, the Massive melons could become victims of Gravity. Hate to have a Breast fall off... I would be horrified.

Not sure if theres even a solution, but any advice or ideas are welcome.
What about hanging with a strong bra while leaning her back against the wall?

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

So, I have an extraordinarily top-heavy doll. I have made both a Laying and Hanging storage system, but honestly, I don't Trust either.
I discovered the same problem with my JY170 big breast doll. I feel that the only safe way to store a big boob doll is to have her laying on her side. For a long term storage I would place soft cloth between the boobs and flip her from time to time.
jysidestorage.jpg
jysidestorage.jpg (59.56 KiB) Viewed 2579 times

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

Generally with the breast in standing you can put up the arm to support her, but I notice over time due to gravity it will comes down anyway. Now you can use a large white sheet like bedsheet, roll and shape it up and wrap it around the boob and tie it at the neck (or even the closet bar) to keep her breast up. This will result in some pressure lines but minimal when compare to say using a bra.

Maybe someone can come up with a better idea. But our dolls been standing still for a long long time and it does't appears to break down.
ImageImageImage

INFORMATIONS