www.passiondolls.com

HEIGHT FOR DOLLS - VOTE TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S POPULAR

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com

HEIGHT?

100cm or less
2%
101 - 125cm
4%
126 - 135cm
4%
136 - 140cm
8%
141 - 150cm
10%
151 - 160cm
22%
161 - 165cm
15%
166 - 170cm
14%
170 - 175cm
6%
176cm and larger
16%

Total votes: 178

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: HEIGHT FOR DOLLS - VOTE TO LET US KNOW WHAT'S POPULAR

Post by trauma »

With the constraints of weight in light of how these dolls are constructed I voted for the 141-150 range

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

damn, there is no one clear winner :/
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I noticed that not all choices have the same spread, but if you even things out...
151-160 has 20 votes
161-170 has 25 votes.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

lilbitlonely wrote:I noticed that not all choices have the same spread, but if you even things out...
151-160 has 20 votes
161-170 has 25 votes.
Thanks for that. I notice a few days ago but was too late to correct when people already vote :/

But you are right about the spread.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Horizon6

Post by Horizon6 »

I vote for 176 and larger. I’d actually like to be able to buy a 6 foot tall doll, with curves. Sure, she’d be heavy. I could handle that, though. I’m 6’3 and it would be nice to be able to look my doll in the eyes when having sex with her or standing in front of her. Short and average guys can buy dolls that are their height. Tall guys like me should be able to also.

Stoneddog
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stoneddog »

I want a doll taller than me ideally 6'4 and muscular but that might simply be to much weight i would take a 6' tall muscle doll something like your type b muscle doll but taller.

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Man I'm glad I like a short cutie with a booty and not a 6'4 gal I'd need to go to the gym even more lol, good luck to you thst do tho!

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

My personal favorite height range would be the 151 - 160 cm. If we're taking about exact dimensions, it would be the 4woods Ai Doll Max 160cm (83/61/85), which is about perfect.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

sophiahugeboobs
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by sophiahugeboobs »

I think the result is clear, we have 43 votes for dolls in the range from 151 to 165cm the most popular range.

Sofia 1.0 viewtopic.php?t=137813&hilit=Sofia+HiD1 ... mate+Busty

Milena-HiD160BBB viewtopic.php?f=87&t=117421

Annalena-SUPERBUSTY viewtopic.php?f=224&t=112075

Introducing Sophia (YL150 O CUP) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97965

jbl182

Post by jbl182 »

I vote 101-125 (should be up to 130 ;) )
Why? I like them the most. And they are easy to handle, less price. I can cuddle with them. And let the sit on my lab or even sleep on top of me. (Without killing me) i have the feeling that the skeketon of small dolls are much more stable too. Maybe because they of weight.
~~~I do not love my dolls because they replace a human.~~~
~~~I love my dolls because they are dolls.~~~

GreatPair
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GreatPair »

I voted for the 141-150 range. I have a 100cm that is very easy to handle and hide.
I have a 150 that is better for cuddling both have largest breast I could order at the time.
Yes I would love a doll my height 6'2" or as class as possible (5'10-???).
I have only been with shorter ladies and it's taken a toll on my height and back.
But I want the breast to be as large as possible and that's a 3rd of my dolls weight, which I love and am happy to handle.
I wonder how large the breast could be on a 6' doll? 40lb breast, 80lb doll? Sounds perfect to me.
Maybe the breast aren't a 3rd of the weight but you understand my point of view, like other breast men.
Whatever height with the largest breast is always my vote.

Obie wan

Post by Obie wan »

It's not just the overall size, the torso length is important as other criticsl things, lIke depth for example. I want that gals face even with mine when we get busy! This could even be a user customization feature? I don't like to be hunched over to reach the face like most smaller and some 155+/- ranges seem to cause. A 156 seems ideal for me as it fits a storage case. A 170 might be fun to try but then the storage case doesn't work. You peeps need to offer decent afordable secure storage cases for these beauties. I use a large SKB type. Not all of us can have them out and about all the time. So sad but a fact.
So many dolls, so little time!
Everyone a work of art in some way

Lewe_3

Post by Lewe_3 »

I vote for 100cm - 135 cm range as my preferred

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

176cm or taller please. Weight doesnt matter.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I think if we look at the 3 categories with the highest percentage of votes, we can see they trend toward a taller doll being more desirable.

And I would estimate some of those that are not voting for the Tallest option may well have Weight as their primary reason.

I for one am in desperate need of a new doll and I am not going to settle for anything less than 5"6" preferably 6ft tall. But she needs to have curves, shapeliness and arms and legs that are not freaking pencil sticks.

Of course I don't want a 100 pound doll, but that is a secondary concern and I am prepared to deal with it in whatever way I must. I don't care if I have to put an engine hoist inside my bedroom. I need a full size doll with realistic but idealistic and generous proportions in the bust-waist-hips ratio, but without the boobs being gigantic
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

INFORMATIONS