www.passiondolls.com

2019 New Doll Idea

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Mr Mineral
Former Member

Re: 2019 New Doll Idea

Post by Mr Mineral »

What about a doll that you could increase and decrease the breasts and butt to your liking?

This would possibly do well for those that were into having a doll with a body that be altered on the fly, for example you might want to spend a couple of days with a doll that has a curvy butt and a cup boobs. But then you could easily alter it to when you wanted a doll with bigger boobs for other moments or whatever else you wanted your girls to look like.

Sounds pretty cool to me I think.

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

xLilFantasyx wrote:Penetratable nipples.

:oops: :thumbs_up:

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Mr Mineral wrote:What about a doll that you could increase and decrease the breasts and butt to your liking?

This would possibly do well for those that were into having a doll with a body that be altered on the fly, for example you might want to spend a couple of days with a doll that has a curvy butt and a cup boobs. But then you could easily alter it to when you wanted a doll with bigger boobs for other moments or whatever else you wanted your girls to look like.

Sounds pretty cool to me I think.

- Mr Mineral
:oops: :thumbs_up:

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Anung Un Rama wrote:We could do her Doug :wink:
20181002_160502.jpg
Anung :idea:
I could totally get into a doll like that!
BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dingo Pie »

What about more advanced heads/faces that are capable of expressions.

I purchased a pair of eyelids from some one on this site over a year ago (I never thanked the maker, regretfully, coz I stopped logging in) and it was so amazing having her lay next to me asleep instead of staring at me. Simple things like this take the dolls to the next level imo.
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Inventions for 2019:
-----------------------
- A new series of heads that are designed to use inserts for optimal oral sex, just like there are inserts for vaginas. Or just improve the capabilities for oral sex in the new head series. I am still waiting for a suitable solution for awesome oral sex where it looks great during oral sex (when you look down on her) and convenient cleaning (like vagina inserts are).

Maybe there must be a very stiff part inside the head where you put the insert in so it doesn't move around in a floppy way? It would also need to be much thinner than regular inserts for vaginas are since you would need to get it inside the mouth which would need to be flexible so you only see a small hole of the insert behind the somewhat open mouth with its juicy lips.

- Soft breasts that are so flexible that you can create beautiful cleavage with them (just like regular female breasts can) or are hollow breasts enough for this end purpose? I would love to be able to create awesome cleavage with just a sexy nightgown!

- Improvements in skeleton, reduced weight, smaller hands but still high quality fingers for posing them (today's hands have too long fingers imho), realistic body proportions but still a sexy hip to waist ratio, and of course, correctly placed holes for vagina and anal. The last one, correct placed holes baffle me how it has not been implemented 100% correctly by any manufacturer as of yet. I mean, most people eventually use their doll for sex or is it just me?! :twisted:

I am looking forward in seeing what 2019 have to offer in the world of love dolls!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Anung Un Rama wrote:trying to work this space with Doug, I would tap dat like a beer keg

Anung :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: for a Letcia Alonso Doll!
I can get with this too.
But dont forget this idea. Tits like the 158 and ass like the 159
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Dingo Pie wrote:What about more advanced heads/faces that are capable of expressions.

I purchased a pair of eyelids from some one on this site over a year ago (I never thanked the maker, regretfully, coz I stopped logging in) and it was so amazing having her lay next to me asleep instead of staring at me. Simple things like this take the dolls to the next level imo.
I concur!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Hmm...I just watched The Island again the other night and it reminded me...

...THE WORLD NEEDS A SCARLETT JOHANNSON DOLL!

(I'm sure I don't need to post any images here...)

Though with enough differences to avoid any potential lawsuits I suppose.
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

mandingo wrote: I can get with this too.
But dont forget this idea. Tits like the 158 and ass like the 159
Umm..man, that would be our dirty Brazilian gal Leticia right there, "peitos muito grandes" and "bunda maciça".

She is "Uma verdadeira prostituta lésbica"

de sensansational :D

Anung :lol:

OK, national language of Brazil peeps :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

What about the idea of a 2 part mix and match doll? It would be a doll consisting of a variety of upper and lower sections in various sizes for the customer to choose from. The doll would have to be joined at a common sized and shaped mid-section. That way a person can order a specific body type that they desire. Or even just order an upper portion to start, and buy the lower portion later. For example, ordering an upper part with small breasts and pairing it with a large, or huge bottom. Or big breasts with a small bottom. Big breasts with big bottom! Small breasts with long legs. There could be many possibilities of body combinations. It would be a matter of designing a mechanism in which the two parts of the doll can connect firmly and easily. The only possible drawback is that there would be a seam around the middle. Hopefully something can be developed to make the joint semi seamless. Just a thought.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

Creamy white skin with realistic rosy-redness on the ass, face and other logical places.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Yes, more realistic skin tones. How about the option of sexy bikini tan lines available for a tan skin doll?

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

Has anyone mentioned the idea of incorporating a small blutooth speaker unit inside the head? That way a sound track can be streamed from an audio source. Imagine the ooohs and ahhhs that can come from the doll! Perhaps even kinky dirty talk during play? I've never researched it, but there may be audio recordings already out there of that kind to choose from. Various voice types to choose from? It would certainly add to the experience and sensation of doll play. That could really be hot!

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Zontarz wrote:Has anyone mentioned the idea of incorporating a small blutooth speaker unit inside the head? That way a sound track can be streamed from an audio source. Imagine the ooohs and ahhhs that can come from the doll! Perhaps even kinky dirty talk during play? I've never researched it, but there may be audio recordings already out there of that kind to choose from. Various voice types to choose from? It would certainly add to the experience and sensation of doll play. That could really be hot!
Ineed! :glou:

INFORMATIONS