www.passiondolls.com

Unlovable needs your advice!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unlovable

Unlovable needs your advice!

Post by unlovable »

what up people.

So I think I am totally going to get another doll. But I want all of your opinions on it.

I had a Leanne, she was my first doll and I wasnt ready for it. I think I am ready again to try it.

Now I love Leanne. Her tits are perfect and well the whole doll is perfect to me. But her weight was a problem.

So I am also thinking of the 155 shannon model.

https://www.passiondolls.com/product/bu ... ll-bambi-i

40 less pounds and still big tits. I wish there was a doll with tits in between lenanne and shannon.

Also I dont know whether I should go white or tan skin color.

People have pointed out many of times that the hole placement on the dolls needs to be fix. Especially for doggy. I am torn. I know the 155 will be easier to move around but I feel I will always want those big tits for tit fucking and shit. Some of the best sex of my life was with Leanne.

So give me all the advice you can.

If you were choosing a doll what doll would you go with. Skin tone. Hair. Any and all advice is welcome.

your boy,

Unlovable.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Unlovable needs your advice!

Post by Dollfriend »

This is my Opinion: If weight is a big issue and realism is not that important take a look at the Doll4ever & Dollhouse 168 torso Dolls they are compact, Beautiful, and I do not believe you have to be Hercules to move them around....Oh and I would choose Light skin...

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

Dollfriend wrote:This is my Opinion: If weight is a big issue and realism is not that important take a look at the Doll4ever & Dollhouse 168 torso Dolls they are compact, Beautiful, and I do not believe you have to be Hercules to move them around....Oh and I would choose Light skin...
I have thought about a torso and if I were to get one it would probably be this one:

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=92224

But I really like having a doll. I love sleeping with her and cuddling. It was so nice to get home from work and just lay in bed with her for a while.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I think torsos are kind of creepy, that is my personal opinion, so, I would sacrifice the big boobs in favour of one of the small boobs new models :) I do prefer white skin tone, I find it to be more realistic than the tanned ones, but that is also a personal preference... I own a tanned doll and a white one, and the white one seems more real looking to me...
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 6.16.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 6.16.18 PM.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 1904 times
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

I have read mixed reviews of the TORSOS. Some people love'em. Just FYI....I am selling one of my LeAnne 158 dolls if anyone is interested. The tan one called TAMMY. I will post the details and pics in the BUY and SELL section this evening.
Shes in great shape. Just in case anyone was interested.
I will be using the funds to purchase an Angie - Type A - 170cm
Hopefully I can get a minor discount of some sort.. :whistle:
Attachments
DSCN0419 EDIT.jpg
DSCN0419 EDIT.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 1888 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

unlovable,
If you do decide on a torso, I would suggest getting one with arms.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

mason703 wrote:I have read mixed reviews of the TORSOS. Some people love'em. Just FYI....I am selling one of my LeAnne 158 dolls if anyone is interested. The tan one called TAMMY. I will post the details and pics in the BUY and SELL section this evening.
Interested in your Leanne

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Sofia dolll wrote:
mason703 wrote:I have read mixed reviews of the TORSOS. Some people love'em. Just FYI....I am selling one of my LeAnne 158 dolls if anyone is interested. The tan one called TAMMY. I will post the details and pics in the BUY and SELL section this evening.
Interested in your Leanne
Just PM for more details
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Unlovable,

I'd go with tan skin, dark hair and green eyes... that combo always appeals to me. I think the 155 is a great choice and good weight. I am still torn between TPE dolls and silicone. I've had silicone for so long and do love my Ruby13, even though I still want to sell her.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

INFORMATIONS