www.passiondolls.com

HOLLY got her a new Stripper Pole

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: HOLLY got her a new Stripper Pole

Post by mason703 »

DARKSUN wrote:Amazing outfit, posing and photography. This scene is very arousing indeed. I hope PD occasionally gives some of you PD owners some kickbacks somehow. Because these photo sets are very good advertising for the busty/curvy PD line up. Every time I see one of these photo sets, I just want to grab my wallet and start throwing money at PD.

Thanks Mason, for sharing the photos. Thanks to PD for bringing us these beauties.

Thank you DARKSUN. Im very happy you like the photos. Im not getting any kickbacks or anything currently but maybe one day in the future there will be an incentive program like that . Im happy to create these photos out of pure love for photography and showing the amazing curves of these dolls. And Im sure PD appreciates the enthusiasm,
especially if it helps them sell an extra doll or two.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

mason703 wrote:

Ive seen those a few years ago, man I wish I could create CGI. The babes I would make!
Ironically, It was BaBs, that got me into CGI and turning these girls into full scale dolls, she was the first CGI 3D darling Doug and I modelled from for the 158 line, bringing them into reality. My latest gal is Pearl.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

mason703 wrote:
DARKSUN wrote:Amazing outfit, posing and photography. This scene is very arousing indeed. I hope PD occasionally gives some of you PD owners some kickbacks somehow. Because these photo sets are very good advertising for the busty/curvy PD line up. Every time I see one of these photo sets, I just want to grab my wallet and start throwing money at PD.

Thanks Mason, for sharing the photos. Thanks to PD for bringing us these beauties.

Thank you DARKSUN. Im very happy you like the photos. Im not getting any kickbacks or anything currently but maybe one day in the future there will be an incentive program like that . Im happy to create these photos out of pure love for photography and showing the amazing curves of these dolls. And Im sure PD appreciates the enthusiasm,

Mason your photography was part of the reason I bought my PD Erica. Thanks again for the great pics.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Anung Un Rama wrote:WOW...If only I did not have 35 foot high timber raked ceilings :lol: , However, even if I could get a pole that long, 105lbs of BaBs pole dancing at height would just be too dangerous 8O
Anung :thumbs_up:
Perhaps a spiral staircase that goes from floor to ceiling, fully functional then you could make it a multi-level stripper pole of sorts. Have a larger footprint platform base every 10 feet or so you could have 3 dolly strippers or more working it at once.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

great set up you've got there. Now throw some dollar bills at her and get that kit off :whistle:

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

bentone wrote:
mason703 wrote:

Mason your photography was part of the reason I bought my PD Erica. Thanks again for the great pics.
You re welcome!
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Man, your photos never disappoint... and her ass looks better every time!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Thanks man
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mrdollz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdollz »

beautiful

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

"I like big butts and I can not lie..."

Great decision on your part!

Hard to take your eyes off of her!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Tybalt wrote:Image
Thank you for that lol I haven't laughed that hard in years.

INFORMATIONS