www.passiondolls.com

I am finally getting a doll!

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: I am finally getting a doll!

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

OP has been fucking the doll too many times that he completely forget about this thread :D

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

don't worry folks, i will post the true review thread for this doll soon. give me 2 months + shipping time max

jayjay22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayjay22 »

we definitely need a good review on this doll i feel theres a lot of us out here that wanna see more of this one, i for sure would love to see how this doll looks in doggy :razz: other angles too.. but definitely doggy :fadein:

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:OP has been fucking the doll too many times that he completely forget about this thread :D
That tends to happen to alot with a doll of this caliber LOL.
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

OP is long gone, nothing to see here folks lol. oh well, hopefully someone pops up a thread for this doll within the next few months. otherwise i'm going to have to do it. literally no content on this doll lol someone needs to breach the market

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

i'm thoroughly convinced that this doll has the best ass from passion dolls if you're looking for instagram thick bubble butt. danika 159cm comes close but again it's too "perky" and not enough thickness at the thighs to create that fantastic, monstrous, bubble butt look.

the goal now is to find the best set of huge tits. preferably the tits should look naturally big so that knocks out the leanne doll. right now im thinking the 158 cm august or the new 170cm doll that just came out has the best set of huge natural looking tits from passion dolls. put these tits with the ass from this 163cm doll and you may have the best huge bubble butt and huge tits doll on the market. i will probably end up placing a custom order. depending on the price, if it's not getting too expensive i will happily make the investment

INFORMATIONS