www.passiondolls.com

What is the upgraded skeleton?

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
unlovable

What is the upgraded skeleton?

Post by unlovable »

I am thinking of ordering a new doll and I just want to know what the option for the upgraded skeleton is.

Thanks.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: What is the upgraded skeleton?

Post by PassionDolls »

You get an much improved neck skeleton along with the ability to shrug the shoulder and sideway bending at the hip joint. I can't post the skeleton unfortunately because they consider it "trade secret". As stupid as it is, I can't post it :/.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

unlovable

Post by unlovable »

PassionDolls wrote:You get an much improved neck skeleton along with the ability to shrug the shoulder and sideway bending at the hip joint. I can't post the skeleton unfortunately because they consider it "trade secret". As stupid as it is, I can't post it :/.

So other than the neck and it being more flexible in some spots there isnt that much difference?

Is the upgraded skeleton more durable?

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

Kind of ironic you can't post it yet you have to pay for it :P

I suppose they've already considered rivals *are* buying the dolls anyway and finding the "trade secret" anyway and still don't want to post pics. Oh well.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

contact me and I can show you the video of the doll with this skeleton.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS