www.passiondolls.com

Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE

Post by mason703 »

unlovable wrote:Hey Mason. Im sure you’ve answered this before. But what shoe size is the Leanne doll? And pantyhose i never bought are there different sizes?
Its a size 6 but i would recommend a 5. I got 6 because many times 6 will be the smallest available. Aim for 5, get 6 as a back up.
Pantyhose sizes are one size fits all.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

There is a doll brothel that opened up somewhere overseas. You walk in. Select the doll you want to be with, get a room, and they have it there waiting for you.

Sounds interesting. But I'd rather own my own lol. I wouldn't trust another human being to clean a doll. Nor would I want to use another doll someone had their way with. Just seems strange. But that's just me.

But this service does sort of exist in the form of a brothel you visit.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
<snip>

Yep. This is EXACTLY how it is for the average guy.
Not just the average guy. Having a good education, unless accompanied by a corresponding income (minimum 6 figures), is a sure guarantee that one could spend one's Saturday nights doing laundry if there's nothing good on TV.... not that I'd know anything about that sort of thing. :wink:
I went through that exact pattern for years and years before I finally gave up for good and got a doll.
I think a lot more guys would do the same thing if they were aware of dolls. Perhaps the doll vendors should advertise on sites such as POF. :idea:
I'm willing to bet that they would be up to their asses in doll sales in no time at all! :wink:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

online dating sites are useless for the average male. they only work for guys in the top 20% of looks. the bottom 80% can expect very little to no results as a few posters here have illustrated while using those sites in the past. i too can concur. i've been on the sites, made a profile, sent some messages, full casual decent looking dude. the results? absolutely none. maybe 1 or 2 girls that are far far below my looks equivalent. i don't expect to get hot girls left and right, just a decent looking girl after putting in a reasonable amount of effort. frankly, even that is hard for the average male on these dating sites. with that being said, don't use the sites, they're a waste of time and money. they only work for a select few. the bulk of men in the 80% should just do something else, such as get a sex doll or travel overseas once and a while to use your wealth and american status to bed a few girls. keep in mind, 80% of men is A LOT. it's essentially normal to fall into that category

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

I agree, I did alot of research and have used Match.com, E-Harmony and Zoosk. They are all expensive, and they are designed for women as an ego booster.
The male to female ratio is 30 to 1.
These girls get utterly bombarded with over 150 messages a day by every stalker, creep, Pedo, felon, douche-bag, predator, weirdo, wanna-be Gang-Banger.
This gives them an enormous ego boost and they just flip through thousands of pics like a spoiled little brat, being unrealistic in their "MUST HAVE" list.
Must have 6 figure income
Must be 6 foot or taller
Must look like Brad Pitt'
Must have a Mercedes or a big lifted truck
Must have a Joel Osteen smile
Must have the body of a male stripper and dress like a firefighter holding 3 bags of 100 dollar bills
Must have a big mansion and be a nice guy that is loving and respectful.....blah ..blah...blah
And who is writing this shit?
A 45 year old 300 lb single mom with 4 kids living in a shit-box working some dead-end job, driving a beat up, turd brown AMC Pacer, chain-smoking and guzzling cheap wine in a box....
They should seriously make a comedy movie about it, call it: The Douche-Bag Chronicles...the revenge of the GOLD-DIGGERS"
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

sexdolladdict123 wrote:online dating sites are useless for the average male. they only work for guys in the top 20% of looks. the bottom 80% can expect very little to no results as a few posters here have illustrated while using those sites in the past. i too can concur. i've been on the sites, made a profile, sent some messages, full casual decent looking dude. the results? absolutely none. maybe 1 or 2 girls that are far far below my looks equivalent. i don't expect to get hot girls left and right, just a decent looking girl after putting in a reasonable amount of effort. frankly, even that is hard for the average male on these dating sites. with that being said, don't use the sites, they're a waste of time and money. they only work for a select few. the bulk of men in the 80% should just do something else, such as get a sex doll or travel overseas once and a while to use your wealth and american status to bed a few girls. keep in mind, 80% of men is A LOT. it's essentially normal to fall into that category
Dating sites are little more than social lotteries. The ads for them portray an idealized situation in which every member will meet their perfect match. (Remember that cloyingly irritating ad campaign by E Harm Many from about a dozen years ago?)

They suck in the hopeful and the desperate. Here in Canada, there's a national lottery called Lotto 6/49. The basis for it is statistical combinations. One selects 6 numbers out of a possible 49. In statistics, it's C(49,6), so one can imagine the number of possibilities and how low the probability of getting the correct one is. The ads show how wonderful life will be when you win the jackpot, usually showing a luxury champagne lifestyle.

Ads for dating sites use a similar approach, preying on people's desires using the promise of sunshine, rainbows, and "happily ever after" and selective statistics.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

mason703 wrote:Friends don't let friends ONLINE DATE!!
They persuade you to get a Passiondoll !!!!!!
Love me a doll that has big tits and a big ass!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

mason703 wrote:I agree, I did alot of research and have used Match.com, E-Harmony and Zoosk. They are all expensive, and they are designed for women as an ego booster.
The male to female ratio is 30 to 1.
These girls get utterly bombarded with over 150 messages a day by every stalker, creep, Pedo, felon, douche-bag, predator, weirdo, wanna-be Gang-Banger.
This gives them an enormous ego boost and they just flip through thousands of pics like a spoiled little brat, being unrealistic in their "MUST HAVE" list.
Must have 6 figure income
Must be 6 foot or taller
Must look like Brad Pitt'
Must have a Mercedes or a big lifted truck
Must have a Joel Osteen smile
Must have the body of a male stripper and dress like a firefighter holding 3 bags of 100 dollar bills
Must have a big mansion and be a nice guy that is loving and respectful.....blah ..blah...blah
And who is writing this shit?
A 45 year old 300 lb single mom with 4 kids living in a shit-box working some dead-end job, driving a beat up, turd brown AMC Pacer, chain-smoking and guzzling cheap wine in a box....
They should seriously make a comedy movie about it, call it: The Douche-Bag Chronicles...the revenge of the GOLD-DIGGERS"
the reason for this high demand is probably due to social media and the advancements in technology. before instagram, tinder, and all these sites, women really did not know how valuable their vagina is. there was no evidence of that except for the few guys in her social circle that wanted to get with her. now you have a blast of hyper sexualized culture in america. tons of guys running around that want to get laid, spamming girls on social media and dating sites desperate to get something from these girls. and girls take notice of this. so what do they do? they start increasing the requirements, they start witholding sex and using it as a bargaining tool because they can see how many thirsty guys want it, they get resentful when giving it up to a guy because they know just how "high in demand" vagina really is. so they try to get what they believe it's worth first before giving it up. honestly though, these sites truly are a waste of time. i gave up on them long ago. what's the point in swiping and messaging hundreds of girls when in the end the results will be near 0? it's a waste of time at that point. you're better off seeking other options if all you want is casual sex

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

sexdolladdict123 wrote:[
<snip>

the reason for this high demand is probably due to social media and the advancements in technology. before instagram, tinder, and all these sites, women really did not know how valuable their vagina is. there was no evidence of that except for the few guys in her social circle that wanted to get with her. now you have a blast of hyper sexualized culture in america. tons of guys running around that want to get laid, spamming girls on social media and dating sites desperate to get something from these girls. and girls take notice of this. so what do they do? they start increasing the requirements, they start witholding sex and using it as a bargaining tool because they can see how many thirsty guys want it, they get resentful when giving it up to a guy because they know just how "high in demand" vagina really is. so they try to get what they believe it's worth first before giving it up. honestly though, these sites truly are a waste of time. i gave up on them long ago. what's the point in swiping and messaging hundreds of girls when in the end the results will be near 0? it's a waste of time at that point. you're better off seeking other options if all you want is casual sex
Actually, that mentality existed when I was a young university graduate 40 years ago, well before political correctness and the Internet.

Back then, one could still try dating someone using traditional methods without getting an adverse reaction. The women I knew back then were considerably more gracious and it was acceptable for them to behave like ladies. Also, unless a woman was actually married, it was permissible for a man to try and court her, even if she had a boyfriend.

However, by about the mid-1980s, things had changed significantly. A definite hostility had developed and I met a number of women who were deeply offended if a man who wasn't up to their standard was even interested in them. It was as if they felt they had a right to wage war on someone if he displeased them in the slightest. Also, there was an unwritten social rule that if she was in any sort of relationship, even if it was having a boyfriend, she was considered off limits--dating someone was equivalent to being married to them.

It was quite frustrating to say the least.

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

katiesBoyfriend wrote: Actually, that mentality existed when I was a young university graduate 40 years ago, well before political correctness and the Internet.

Back then, one could still try dating someone using traditional methods without getting an adverse reaction. The women I knew back then were considerably more gracious and it was acceptable for them to behave like ladies. Also, unless a woman was actually married, it was permissible for a man to try and court her, even if she had a boyfriend.

However, by about the mid-1980s, things had changed significantly. A definite hostility had developed and I met a number of women who were deeply offended if a man who wasn't up to their standard was even interested in them. It was as if they felt they had a right to wage war on someone if he displeased them in the slightest. Also, there was an unwritten social rule that if she was in any sort of relationship, even if it was having a boyfriend, she was considered off limits--dating someone was equivalent to being married to them.

It was quite frustrating to say the least.
you're probably right that this mentality of getting maximum value first before giving up vagina has been in existence all along for women. i think now it has just become amplified and really manifested due to social media and girls realizing just how many options they have when online dating. because there's so much availability of guys, the requirements have increased. probably back before the internet girls had a small pool of guys in their social circle to pick from. you still had to be the best option among the pool which is the same as today, except that pool is much much larger.

in the end it's just worth it to be honest. getting married with an attractive girl in america most of the time ends in complete shit as far as i've heard. the culture and society just pushes these girls into divorces and leads to massive problems for men that sign these marriage agreements. sure you could probably lock down a solid marriage with a more normal looking girl such as 5 or 6/10. but let's be honest we all want to lock down that dream girl that looks sexy in her own way. as of now i don't see myself getting married but that may change. most likely i wouldn't marry to an american girl though unless the circumstances were extremely favorable

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Have any of you tried wit and humor to break the ice? Always works for me.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

blacksmith wrote:Have any of you tried wit and humor to break the ice? Always works for me.

BS
The sites don’t work for the bottom 80% of men in looks

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

blacksmith wrote:Have any of you tried wit and humor to break the ice? Always works for me.

BS
Humor, charm, personality...having a good job, being and 8 out of 10, exercise regularly and look healthy, disease free...
none of this matters, you are deduced to a photograph and they either never see you, or just skip past your pic. They have 1000's of
matches and messages daily, its extremely rare you even get noticed...even for an extremely good-looking guy. If you are not a 10,
forget it. Its just stupid because all of the female 1's through 8's ALL want a 10. They ignore all other men.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

Online dating sites can be fun purely for entertainment. There are almost always signs to stay away in womans posts.

For example, lots of older women love to post pics of their 20 year old self. Falling for this is like buying a doll from Amazon for a quarter of the cost of a real doll and then being shocked when you don't get whats in the pictures.

Or how about the famous "I'm easy going". Sorry ladies but you clearly have a different definition of "easy going" than I do. I have only known 2 women who I would even consider putting in this category.

Or how about "I love fishing, and hunting, and sports". Yep, right up until you have your hooks in me, then you suddenly hate these things.

Or what about "Are there any real men left?" WTF does this even mean? I love fishing, camping, hunting, dirt bikes, lots of sex and many other manly things. So yes I am a real man. But they don't actually want a real man, they want a fantasy. Me too! But I'm not delusional enough to believe that my idea of a "real woman" can actually be found in a real women. And that's why I have a sex doll.

For the record I am not the women hating prick this post might imply.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

30pointbuck wrote:Online dating sites can be fun purely for entertainment. There are almost always signs to stay away in womans posts.

For example, lots of older women love to post pics of their 20 year old self. Falling for this is like buying a doll from Amazon for a quarter of the cost of a real doll and then being shocked when you don't get whats in the pictures.

Or how about the famous "I'm easy going". Sorry ladies but you clearly have a different definition of "easy going" than I do. I have only known 2 women who I would even consider putting in this category.

Or how about "I love fishing, and hunting, and sports". Yep, right up until you have your hooks in me, then you suddenly hate these things.

Or what about "Are there any real men left?" WTF does this even mean? I love fishing, camping, hunting, dirt bikes, lots of sex and many other manly things. So yes I am a real man. But they don't actually want a real man, they want a fantasy. Me too! But I'm not delusional enough to believe that my idea of a "real woman" can actually be found in a real women. And that's why I have a sex doll.

For the record I am not the women hating prick this post might imply.
I've known a lot of women like the ones you described and the fantasy they want exists only in romance novels or Hollywood movies. Anything less than that would never do for them.

INFORMATIONS