www.passiondolls.com

NEW PHOTOS: 159CM AMBER DOLL

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
arnomartes
Ex-Member

Re: NEW PHOTOS: 159CM AMBER DOLL

Post by arnomartes »

I once heard that the exclusive right of the doll after certain number of sold dolls...
on the artists an producers passes
then it could be that you sell this original doll ?

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

arnomartes wrote:I once heard that the exclusive right of the doll after certain number of sold dolls...
on the artists an producers passes
then it could be that you sell this original doll ?
Are you out of your mind? If that's true all WM, YL, etc will be out of business. No matter how many ways you try to spin it, EVERY MANUFACTURER will tell you EXCLUSIVE MEANS EXCLUSIVE.

Don't you even know that that means? I own the right to the doll. Period. End of discussion. No but, if, or, whatever. I own the right forever unless I sell my company, the new owner will get that exclusive.

If it isn't purchase from us it's a fake. That asshole photographer will paid for this. He sold our photos without our permission and that is the only reason why it is posted. They don't even have the mold to make the doll! Just the photos and if you think by just looking at the photos you are going to get the real thing you are also out of your mind. You want the real thing you need to get our mold and there is only one original one.

Look we got screwed by a Chinese photographer who sell our photos without permission and you think you are not going to get scammed by these Chinese asshole on Alibaba selling fake? Good luck with that and throw your money away.

By the way, that copy-cat doll has been taken down by Alibaba as promise as it is obviously a fake otherwise they won't take it down. I just save you and a lot of others from a headache because if you buy it you will realize you didn't get what you paid for. The link is now dead.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

Yey everythihg is clear...
The Fotos on Alibaba are out ;-)

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

When I sold my "TAMMY" doll...which was a 158cm LeAnne Passiondoll, I had people try to haggle me down in price...
and the argument they presented and justification for a lower price was based upon this quote..
"Well, I can get these dolls on Ebay for $500"
My response...."No you can't. You can get a FAKE...or a bullshit version of it for $500...but not THIS DOLL !!!"
That's like trying to buy a Ferrari that cost $150,000 and arguing...."Well I can get these on a website for $30,000."
Yes, but they are REPLICAS with a God damn Chevy motor!!! At least the REPLICA companies don't lie about it and tell you straight up
what you are buying.
These doll scammers DO NOT. Posting pictures of someone else's $2000 exclusive doll and calling it their own, selling it
for $500.
The only reason these scammers can function is that there is a sucker born every minute.
Please don't become one of them. Use your head and research what you buy.
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

You are not gonna find this on ALI-SCAMMA....I mean...ALIBABA
Attachments
DSCN0690 EDIT.jpg
DSCN0690 EDIT.jpg (3.08 MiB) Viewed 2408 times
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

I have a 150cm Yl O Cup , a 170cm WM M Cup Torso Doll , a Sanhui 165cm R Cup Doll , a JY 156cm K Cup Doll , The little Big Climax Una Kaine , WM 165 K Cup unfortunately died.... ;-( and maybe soon the Passion 159 cm Amber Doll.....;-)

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

arnomartes wrote:I have a 150cm Yl O Cup , a 170cm WM M Cup Torso Doll , a Sanhui 165cm R Cup Doll , a JY 156cm K Cup Doll , The little Big Climax Una Kaine , WM 165 K Cup unfortunately died.... ;-( and maybe soon the Passion 159 cm Amber Doll.....;-)
Just send me an email and mention you are on TDF and I'll give you some discount. Once you buy a doll from us, you'll get even better deals.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

Im in that same boat, have a few dolls. I would love to get either 159cm Amber, 160cm Michelle.or Tulip.
The ass on the 159cm is the best, im not of fan of the boobs. If they came rounder and smaller, F to L cup tops.
I love all the fit girl and bubble butt dolls coming out though.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

zodiac wrote:Im in that same boat, have a few dolls. I would love to get either 159cm Amber, 160cm Michelle.or Tulip.
The ass on the 159cm is the best, im not of fan of the boobs. If they came rounder and smaller, F to L cup tops.
The Amber ass is definately more "rounder", but I personally like the Michele/Tulip ass as they appear to stick out more although not as round as Amber as you can see in Mason's photo. Good news is a remake of our AA doll, will have Amber's ass with a smaller boob.
ImageImageImage

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

PassionDolls wrote:
zodiac wrote:Im in that same boat, have a few dolls. I would love to get either 159cm Amber, 160cm Michelle.or Tulip.
The Amber ass is definately more "rounder", but I personally like the Michele/Tulip ass as they appear to stick out more although not as round as Amber as you can see in Mason's photo. Good news is a remake of our AA doll, will have Amber's ass with a smaller boob.
The model I saw briefly up for a minute? That would be fantastic!
The boobs were really round like the 158 and 153, love it.
What height? Ill put down on that, so close to getting a 159cm but I was waiting on that sculpt to see if the ass was the same size as Amber's.
Great news!

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

If Passiondolls makes a doll with the breasts of the 158 LeAnne and the ass of 159 Amber...Holy shit I would buy 2!!
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

mason703 wrote:If Passiondolls makes a doll with the breasts of the 158 LeAnne and the ass of 159 Amber...Holy shit I would buy 2!!
I cant argue with that logic.
Maybe one should be a fitness variation and the other not.
Id get both.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

the new 159cm will have a breast like the 158cm but smaller. I didn't want to make the same boob again. So something a bit different.
ImageImageImage

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

mason703 wrote:If Passiondolls makes a doll with the breasts of the 158 LeAnne and the ass of 159 Amber...Holy shit I would buy 2!!
They would win the thick doll race!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

INFORMATIONS