www.passiondolls.com

New 159cm Amber doll

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: New 159cm Amber doll

Post by stones »

Wonderful pics, thank you for sharing. The silver bodysuit and stockings is a great combo!

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

Thank you Mason703
Perfection and great quality work of a female figure to truly admire. I appreciate your time and effort to share and hope to enjoy more. I have always wanted this doll since it first appeared and hope to purchase soon with a few other select ladies.

If you have time and can share a small video clip of the motion and softness of the breasts and ass that would help beyond great. I hope to join the ranks of PD 159cm owners.

So wonderful to hear PD allow for adjustments on each order with the placement of pleasure zones. I think I will request the movement just a little more when I order in the next month (if not sooner after seeing your amazing lady).

Good karma to you my friend and thanks again!
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

WOW!!! Shes a beautiful busty lady. Love the photos. Thanks for sharing them with us.

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

Damn How did I miss this thread?
By the way she looks very seductive
"adds to wants and needs lists"
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

PassionDolls wrote:@solarizz1994 and for those who complain about the placement of nippie to vagina to anus, this is old news.

We can't please everyone. Each person is different in term of size etc so the height, weight and placement of the doll will be different for each. I'll say it again, this anus placement is already much back up compare to previous doll, I believed I post a photo of it somewhere in the old thread.

Anyway, we always go beyond what other manufacturer do. For example, I can attempt to put the anus higher up if request. I can try but most people buy the default placement anyway. It will work for some and it will not. With respect to the nipple placement, for PD member I now sell the areola/nipple by itself so we can make the doll without the nipple and you can glue that on your own doll to where you want it to be.

Again, remember for any doll, just because you don't like something does not imply everyone think the same as you. If you are new here you should read the old threads. So many different point of view, it is very hard to please everyone what they want.

Obviously, if you want to make changes, we'll do our best to fit your needs. One thing though, I do get lot of email regarding people asking making the butt/tits bigger/small. That's not possible. You will require a new doll for that.
If there’s a lot of emails why not address their requests?
All we are asking is amazing Trina’s tits (152cm - Busty Doll Mannequin with DSL Lips) with Amber’s bubble booty ; Is that too much too ask? LOL
We’ll wait until that’s addressed
By the way great job on “Michele - Type D - 160cm Body Building Muscle Doll” but, again … Amber’s booty looks wayyyyyy better ;-)
Thanks!

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

PassionDolls wrote:@solarizz1994 and for those who complain about the placement of nippie to vagina to anus, this is old news.

We can't please everyone. Each person is different in term of size etc so the height, weight and placement of the doll will be different for each. I'll say it again, this anus placement is already much back up compare to previous doll, I believed I post a photo of it somewhere in the old thread.

Anyway, we always go beyond what other manufacturer do. For example, I can attempt to put the anus higher up if request. I can try but most people buy the default placement anyway. It will work for some and it will not. With respect to the nipple placement, for PD member I now sell the areola/nipple by itself so we can make the doll without the nipple and you can glue that on your own doll to where you want it to be.

Again, remember for any doll, just because you don't like something does not imply everyone think the same as you. If you are new here you should read the old threads. So many different point of view, it is very hard to please everyone what they want.

Obviously, if you want to make changes, we'll do our best to fit your needs. One thing though, I do get lot of email regarding people asking making the butt/tits bigger/small. That's not possible. You will require a new doll for that.

Well said. I have a PD Erika(LeAnn) and I find the placement of everything excellent. Doggie is no problem, just a great doll period!

This doll however is bootylicious. Yum!!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

IMG_0090  EDIT.jpg
IMG_0090 EDIT.jpg (5.6 MiB) Viewed 3896 times
That's a keeper!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

The Messenger wrote:
IMG_0090 EDIT.jpg
That's a keeper!
DAMN RIGHT IT IS!!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Holy hell I was set on another vendor but now after seeing these pics I wanna order one from passion instead and save another 600 bucks

mason703
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mason703 »

Sofia dolll wrote:Holy hell I was set on another vendor but now after seeing these pics I wanna order one from passion instead and save another 600 bucks
Its worth it my friend
HOLLY Passiondolls 159cm

HANNAH Passiondolls 158

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

The Messenger wrote:
IMG_0090 EDIT.jpg
That's a keeper!
As soon as they make that bubble booty with smaller tits (like Trina's) I'll be getting this :-)

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

BrazilianBooty wrote:
The Messenger wrote:
IMG_0090 EDIT.jpg
That's a keeper!
As soon as they make that bubble booty with smaller tits (like Trina's) I'll be getting this :-)
This is in the work! Big ass smaller tits, we hear you.
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

As soon as they make that bubble booty with smaller tits (like Trina's) I'll be getting this :-)[/quote]

This is in the work! Big ass smaller tits, we hear you.[/quote]

THANK YOU !!!!!
The perfect, ULTIMATE Doll ... win win situation ;-)
Can't wait!
Attachments
The Ultimate Doll.jpeg
The Ultimate Doll.jpeg (111.39 KiB) Viewed 3536 times

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

BrazilianBooty wrote:As soon as they make that bubble booty with smaller tits (like Trina's) I'll be getting this :-)
This is in the work! Big ass smaller tits, we hear you.[/quote]

THANK YOU !!!!!
The perfect, ULTIMATE Doll ... win win situation ;-)
Can't wait![/quote]

I CONCUR :razz:

BrazilianBooty

Post by BrazilianBooty »

Still waiting for my dream doll to be built (see picture above)
In the meantime, I wanted to share a cool featured provided by the Doll Studio”
http://nl.dollstudio.org/specs

There you can look up dolls by their measurements (haven’t seen that in any other site that sells dolls) and OF COURSE my search is hips bigger than 90cm lol

peace out!

INFORMATIONS