www.sm-doll.com

Very curious about SM anyone have one?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
editit

Very curious about SM anyone have one?

Post by editit »

I see they have some very nice sculpting. I don’t see much on the forum though. I mean look at that 148! I would love to see some owner pics of the 146 and 148 if you have them. Even some factory pics.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Very curious about SM anyone have one?

Post by Babel99 »

Yeah SM dolls just joined the forum few weeks ago ... So they are quite new around here. This is the reason why we don't see those much around here. We should start seeing those a lot more sin few months from now...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I helped Vivian in the early stages through to her partnership with SM.

I bought a sample SM158 and made the mistake of choosing white rather than natural or pink, so sold her again. But the TPE felt superb. I didn't try her in bed but the quality was good.

My sample didn't have her ankle hinges done up tightly enough so she couldn't stand by herself and it was for this reason in particular that I couldn't use her photographically as I wanted.

Since then Vivian sent significant suggestions for improvement which I believe to have been carried out. Some of Irontech dolls are made by SM also and I've given advice to Leonard about them.

The SM skeleton now has double joints in the knees so that the doll can kneel, very impressively, and I believe that other skeleton innovations have been coming forward.

At some stage I hope to be reviewing a 163 but in the meantime from what I have seen SM dolls are competently made and I have confidence in being able to say that they won't disappoint.

I should add that I've experienced a 148 from a different manufacturer and personally I don't get on with dolls shorter than around 155. In my opinion it's worth going for the sweet spot range of 155 to 165 or 168 sizes of any manufacturer.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thanks for taking interest in our dolls, I have designed the Vivid Dolls and have been working with SM dolls since last year, all the latest European Dolls are our work. However, SM doll as a manufacturer has been around for nearly 4 years.

Vivian

INFORMATIONS