www.sm-doll.com

Check out this HOT BUSTY 158 CM girl!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check out this HOT BUSTY 158 CM girl!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Height: 158cm – 5ft2
Bust: 84cm – 33in
Under Bust: 50cm – 19.7in
Cup: M
Waist: 43cm – 17in
Hips: 78cm – 30.7in
If you want her, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Jeff and BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94899

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Check out this HOT BUSTY 158 CM girl!

Post by Tybalt »

Thank you for showing the ass.

I dont like it when vendors try to hide the asshole in order to not show how it doesnt look correct.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Check out this HOT BUSTY 158 CM girl!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Remember, special promotion, two heads are better than one, right?
Email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com or pm Jack and tell him you want a booty call with a hot 158 SM doll!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS