www.sm-doll.com

Has the WM 155 CM DD met her match? Monroe is HERE!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Has the WM 155 CM DD met her match? Monroe is HERE!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you want this doll, a busty gorgeous 150 SM vixen, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

She is very similar in body shape to the Sanhui165R, but smaller in height and lower weight (and of course TPE rather than silicone)

Amazing body - brilliant for those wanting a slim and super stacked lady.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Oh oh oh she is so nice :multi:

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

Show me the jiggle clips please!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

More...more...
Attachments
sm-doll-sm-150-body-no-56-head-5474.jpg
sm-doll-sm-150-body-no-56-head-5474.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 1672 times

hyrim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hyrim »

LJ69 wrote:She is very similar in body shape to the Sanhui165R, but smaller in height and lower weight (and of course TPE rather than silicone)

That's a good point LJ69; don't know if I would have noticed that on my own.
I've been checking out the WM148L and Ms. Monroe here. I keep flip flopping back and forth. Not sure what I would like better I suppose. Real world problems LOL

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

Monroe perfect breasts! good height needs few more inches added waist hips legs meat on arms not too pudgy though short busty athletic style remember score model vixen lamoore?
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

like this busty short n sweet
Attachments
lamoore.jpg
lamoore.jpg (168.41 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

hyrim wrote:
LJ69 wrote:She is very similar in body shape to the Sanhui165R, but smaller in height and lower weight (and of course TPE rather than silicone)

I've been checking out the WM148L and Ms. Monroe here. I keep flip flopping back and forth. Not sure what I would like better I suppose. Real world problems LOL

The WM148L and this SMDolls Monroe are by far the two standout new dolls for super busty lovers - both dolls are exactly what we big breast fetishes were asking for - super busty - still fairly realistic looking - and with a weight below 30kgs. Sure both dolls are short but I have dolls ranging from the WM140D upto the WM165K so regarding height, the WM140D is fine and still realistic enough but she is quite petite - the extra 8-10cms on the WM148L and SM 150cm Monroe bring them just to the lower level of realism so both of these dolls are great overall balances between super busty, realistic height (4ft10-4ft11in) and under 30kgs.

We all need to see some more information and pictures of the SMdoll especially here private parts to make an educated decision as to which one we prefer.

Is there anyone out there who already owns an SMdoll (of any height) that can confirm the level of quality of SMdolls? Maybe if we could have a couple of people vouch for the quality of SMdolls then that might influence us to the choose this doll. We are all familiar with the pros/cons of WMdolls so can we get some more feedback regarding SMdoll quality and skeleton etc - I assume that this doll has the newer neck system ie NOT the gooseneck. Can BCD confirm this for us?

Of course I want both!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My 163 SM has a hinged neck and shrugging shoulder...so confirmed :)
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I want to see her suffocate a man with her titties!

hyrim
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hyrim »

LJ69 wrote:
hyrim wrote:

The WM148L and this SMDolls Monroe are by far the two standout new dolls for super busty lovers - both dolls are exactly what we big breast fetishes were asking for - super busty - still fairly realistic looking - and with a weight below 30kgs. Sure both dolls are short but I have dolls ranging from the WM140D upto the WM165K so regarding height, the WM140D is fine and still realistic enough but she is quite petite - the extra 8-10cms on the WM148L and SM 150cm Monroe bring them just to the lower level of realism so both of these dolls are great overall balances between super busty, realistic height (4ft10-4ft11in) and under 30kgs.

We all need to see some more information and pictures of the SMdoll especially here private parts to make an educated decision as to which one we prefer.

Is there anyone out there who already owns an SMdoll (of any height) that can confirm the level of quality of SMdolls? Maybe if we could have a couple of people vouch for the quality of SMdolls then that might influence us to the choose this doll. We are all familiar with the pros/cons of WMdolls so can we get some more feedback regarding SMdoll quality and skeleton etc - I assume that this doll has the newer neck system ie NOT the gooseneck. Can BCD confirm this for us?

Of course I want both!
I would love to have the WM165K as well.....I would also like to see pics of the private parts and would love to hear more about the SM dolls as well.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

As promised
BCD
Attachments
sm-doll-sm-150-body-no-56-head-5466.jpg
sm-doll-sm-150-body-no-56-head-5466.jpg (919.7 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
IMG20180131111521.jpg
IMG20180131111521.jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 1581 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Interestingly attractive faces.

But still unsure about the position of the anatomy . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

More pictures will come once the factory open up.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS