www.sm-doll.com

What do you want for me ?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What do you want for me ?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

At one point in time everyone wanted that face.
Of course, there are far more faces now than before.
I do adopt out some dolls with that same lovely face your lady has.
In the past two months, 40 dolls adopted out, two face 36's.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What do you want for me ?

Post by MannyCan »

The photographer did a very nice job representing the doll. The poses are very natural. Nice.

INFORMATIONS