www.sm-doll.com

POTENTIAL CUSTOMER CONCERNS.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

POTENTIAL CUSTOMER CONCERNS.

Post by superfly247 »

I like the design of the 140, and the 138 elf. However most vendors/manufactures act like this is a censored website, and don't show the angles we care about most. Like the ASS, the VAGINA spread so we can see how wide the orifices are and the size of the inserts that come with the product.

PS. VIVID / BCD / TDF make this happen please.
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: POTENTIAL CUSTOMER CONCERNS.

Post by ZannyDanger »

I agree... Vivid makes fantastic looking dolls. Love their body sculpt and facial detail.

I've been considering them for some time for my next project but we could reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally use more pics. Lots of em.
Love what i've been seeing so far.

:glou:

ZD

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Together with a couple of other friends I have been helping and encouraging Vivian behind the scenes.

The origin of her brand was in partnership with David Liu, a most amazing sculptor and artist, who'd engaged her for commercial development of his dolls. It turned out that whilst being a wonderful art talent, that he was a big talker and he'd already engaged and parted from a previous commercial friend of high repute in the mannequin and doll world who had also admired his art. This was Joyce of Oriental Rose and her involvement led me to know that this wasn't a company simply reselling other dolls as so often we see. News of a genuine new manufacturer . . . is . . . rare. I wasn't to know of why Joyce had ceased to work with him until rather later. . . .

Vivian and I were highly excited in expectation of the first sample doll to be sent to England. But when it arrived . . . oh dear the quality . . . wasn't what Vivian had been expecting to see. So I became involved in helping with advice and guidance, and by the time we had sample number three we had before us a workable doll . . . except that when testing her in normal use she broke on me.

Meanwhile Joyce who had tried to help Liu warned Vivian and me about how impossible he was to work with.

Sure enough he took all Vivian's work for him for granted, and all the investment in improving the product, and went forward with his factory brand without Vivian.

Dolls bought by members subsequently from his brand have been reported to have broken skeletons as Liu doggedly refused to make the quality required and apply processes of quality control within his production. (I should add that this is why I personally encouraged Ray Ling's efforts at JY, and Ray left JY for the reason that that factory also would not submit to appropriate mechanisms of quality control.)

Over the course of the last year Vivian has worked with another sculptor and another factory to bring forward her own dolls independently of Liu. In the summer she was working at the factory in China on this and has direct experience of experiments with different formulations of TPE, different design ideas and skeleton construction. However, doll business doesn't seem to have been really thriving enough in the last four months to encourage her to bring these dolls forward to market.

As a result she's available for consultancy and has a wealth of understanding of the materials, construction and all issues of dolls and the market together with an in depth knowledge of every doll factory able to produce dolls of any reputation. In particular this is why she's of enormous help and value to TDF behind the scenes and her wide knowledge is important to the protection of doll enthusiasts as consumers.

If demand for dolls demonstrates a healthy upturn then perhaps we might persuade Vivian to bring forward her own dolls again. In the meantime whilst I haven't spoken with her very recently but know that she's friends with Joyce of http://www.ordoll.com who is bringing forward new sculptures and perhaps we might see their collaboration.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

What a shame, i was aware that something along those lines had happened with Liu but did not have the full story... that is most appalling to read.
Thank you Harem for shedding some light on it.

I really hope that Vivian decides to move forward with introducing her new sculpts, be it through a collab with Joyce or as her own line with Vivid. I have had the privilege of seeing pictures of one of the more fantasy themed projects that she had under way a few months back and was literally blown away! I think there is enormous potential here and absolutely love what we she has shown us so far. Some of the best looking dolls out there by far imo... such a labor of love deserves to see the light of day!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

All the best,

ZD

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Yes, I was looking at the vivid elf myself. IMO she the most attractive elf on the market, an idea I hadn't even considered until I saw her. Special thanks to Harem for that complete explanation.

If Vivian is able to produce some of her dolls, she will definitely have my support.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superfly247 »

Thanks Harem for the heads up, sorry to hear the news. :cry:
Do everything you've ever wanted while you still have the chance, YOLO that's the motto.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

haremlover wrote:If demand for dolls demonstrates a healthy upturn then perhaps we might persuade Vivian to bring forward her own dolls again.
I don't understand the business model, so this may be a stupid question: It sounds like people are interested in buying her dolls. How many orders need to come in for a particular design before it's worthwhile for a factory to set the mold up and squirt out the dolls?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

OK,

So been sitting on this one for a while until Vivid made their announcement.

Vivid have almalgamated with SM Dolls and are now SM Dolls.

See this topic.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p1241509

SM DOLLs (Shangmei Doll) has now taken over the previous Vivid subforum as well.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Thanks for your post. SMdoll will try our best to provide more good dolls.
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And Nyoko and I will do our best to help you succeed!
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

135 ELF IS SO HOT

Life is what happens when you make other plans.
Small changed over time add up to huge changes and Vivian's focus was on quality.
I can also tell you that I know both of the people she is working with and she was very smart who she picked as well.
Ask and you shall receive.....
Below is from their elf...
No glamour , well ok, the 1st one
Just what you should expect once you adopt her from the SM-Doll team

If you want this doll, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com to join the SM BCD family.
Very special into pricing available
Best,
Jeff and the BCD
"We turn dreams into reality"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you want this doll, please email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I am looking forward to seeing the Vivid/SM collaboration - the elf doll is very nice.

Rossk2000
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rossk2000 »

That elf doll is great, any modification options? I love the body but would like slightly smaller breasts.

superfly247
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superfly247 »

Rossk2000 wrote:That elf doll is great, any modification options? I love the body but would like slightly smaller breasts.
I agree the exaggerated breast size almost overwhelms the rest of the dolls amazing curves.

PS. MORE ASS PLEASE. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS