www.sm-doll.com

Jade! an Elf fantasy adventure

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Jade! an Elf fantasy adventure

Post by Dees luver »

I think Jade must’ve teleported here... she definitely came from out of this world 8O
I knew she was coming... Before I went to bed last night she told me she was in Japan... I awoke at 5 am to a strange ruckus a figured it was just MoJo goofing off again, they don’t sleep you know.. :roll:
today I woke up and could not believe my eyes...
Jade says hello TDF! :lilangel:
If my garden wasn’t already enchanted it certainly is now :B-fly:

I think there may be a serious connection here :BIG:
Welcome Jade, this is the start of a huge photograph adventure, I am very honored and lucky to be the one to guide her through this adventure for SM doll, Jade is a work of art and I hope my photos can do her justice. I can already tell she will make my job easy
Much much more to come!
Master of Puppets...

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Jade! an Elf fantasy adventure

Post by Fr0stByte »

Why hello there JADE!! =0) What nice eerrr ahhhhhh ummmmmm eyes you have!! =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Welcome Jade! This is a great surprise.

Seeing Jade and Moe together makes you think this was ordained. You can feel the connection. :)

The garden is always lovely but it’s even better now. It’s Magical. Jade has come to the perfect place and somehow it seems she was summoned there. I am certain we will see many wondrous things in the days ahead.

You are a lucky man Dees.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Beautiful photos, the outdoors adds so much to a picture.

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I'm looking forward to the adventure!

We might have some kind of psychic link though as I have my own elf on order right now (different manufacturer) - currently 2 weeks into the wait.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

There she is! Absolutely stunning! Love how you represented her here too.
She's a true beauty.
Congrats brother. Looking forward to seeing how she gets along at the house.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Fr0stByte wrote:Why hello there JADE!! =0) What nice eerrr ahhhhhh ummmmmm eyes you have!! =0)
:haha4: Right Frost! Jade has a few nice things and man are they soft :whistle:

Leatherman wrote:Welcome Jade! This is a great surprise.

Seeing Jade and Moe together makes you think this was ordained. You can feel the connection. :)

The garden is always lovely but it’s even better now. It’s Magical. Jade has come to the perfect place and somehow it seems she was summoned there. I am certain we will see many wondrous things in the days ahead.

You are a lucky man Dees.
Thank you Leatherman! This was meant to be, I can feel it already, this is a new chapter of my doll life, not that any of the others are going away but Jade will be a new way for me to express my creativity, I’m very excited about this :multi:

Studio wrote:Beautiful photos, the outdoors adds so much to a picture.
Thanks a bunch Studio! It is hard for me to shoot inside my house when I have a perfect studio right out the back door :glou:

Willendorph wrote:I'm looking forward to the adventure!

We might have some kind of psychic link though as I have my own elf on order right now (different manufacturer) - currently 2 weeks into the wait.
Dude! That’s so cool! You and I are so connected brother! I want to know more! I’m excited for you man! :multi: :multi: :multi:
I’m so happy I finally got a full size elf, the cosplay ideas are endless :multi:
:glou: :glou: :glou:

Endless War wrote:There she is! Absolutely stunning! Love how you represented her here too.
She's a true beauty.
Congrats brother. Looking forward to seeing how she gets along at the house.
My brother thank you! I am so dam excited about Jade, I can’t get over what a work of art she is, I am very pleasantly surprised,
I’m looking forward to this adventure man, I’m lucky to have the next few days off and were getting started right away, in fact shooting we’re shooting right now so more is coming soon !
Master of Puppets...

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

WOW...Jade looks amazing. She is the Silicone SM elf we were chatting about offline a few weeks back , is that correct?

ImageImage

Incredible images as well. SM should be very proud of those. No doubt they will get a feature in the silicone elf version marketing, they are very professionally done!

I am waiting for Mr P's Andrea to drop by for a chat now. They might be cousins!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Wow, great pictures! Look forward to more photos! :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Really beautiful photos Dees luver! Welcome Jade! You look so magical! I'm looking forward to following your adventures!
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I love how JoJo makes Jade look huge. As if your garden wasn't beautiful enough already!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Dees luver
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Dees luver »

Anung Un Rama wrote:WOW...Jade looks amazing. She is the Silicone SM elf we were chatting about offline a few weeks back , is that correct?

ImageImage

Incredible images as well. SM should be very proud of those. No doubt they will get a feature in the silicone elf version marketing, they are very professionally done!

I am waiting for Mr P's Andrea to drop by for a chat now. They might be cousins!

Anung
Hey Anung! Thanks buddy! Yep this is her, she’s even better in person, I’m a believer in SM’s talent, they made this easy for me :glou:

SMdoll wrote:Wow, great pictures! Look forward to more photos! :glou:
Star
Star! Thank you! A very big thank you! We are already going crazy with the camera, so much to come! she is so good at it!

Out_Of_Sync wrote:Really beautiful photos Dees luver! Welcome Jade! You look so magical! I'm looking forward to following your adventures!
Thank you out of sync! I see now why you are so fond of your SM ladies, they are true works of art, I’m proud to join the SM family
:glou: :glou: :glou:

I’m getting to know Jade pretty quickly, after she got over her shyness she would not stop talking and the other gals love her, even better the more you tell her how cute she is the more she likes to show you... :onfire:

Master of Puppets...

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

I knew we'd see them soon, and they're glorious... and even bigger than I expected! ... my favourite part is the tips .... what, I'm talking about her elf ears obviously...

Also, those are some great shoes. It's like conan the barbarian did a collaboration with the Spice Girls on the design (were the Spice Girls famous outside the UK? They always wore massive platforms)

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Now that´s a most beautiful photo set! Very realistic and lifelike. 8) All fits so nicely together, colors, shadows, outfitting, poses, angles...can´t make Jade look better in any natural environment! :thumbs_up: :glou:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Yeah, another elf to keep Mo company. Gorgeous! Drinks on me!!!

INFORMATIONS