www.sm-doll.com

My dolls are taking over the house.

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

My dolls are taking over the house.

Post by Panther68 »

Hey all, with my housemate, Carrie condensing her stuff within the confines of her room. The dolls jumped on the opportunity to move in. They took over the hall closet, then went for the the spare room closet, at least I get my desk back as the the doll wigs go to the top shelf of the closet. My two sitting dolls Anzhelika and Angelique were tired of being in the living room for 8 months, so they took the opportunity to take over the spare room bed, which means I get to sleep in my own bed for the first time in over 2 years rather than it be used as a studio. The dolls are already eyeing Carrie's room. Of course, Andrea needs to document it all, along with being a social butterfly and posing with the other dolls. She is such the poser. :plaidskirt:
Attachments
IMG_0024.JPG
IMG_0024.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0025.JPG
IMG_0025.JPG (1.2 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0026.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0029.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0030.JPG
IMG_0030.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0031.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0033.JPG
IMG_0033.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG (3.2 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 856 times
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 856 times

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My dolls are taking over the house.

Post by DollDaddy27 »

looks like a fun house to live in! I might not ever leave.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Holy Moly... pretty soon you'll have to buy a bigger house with a guest house attached so the girls will have their own place... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

Reminds me of my brothers when they were married, they couldn't have any of their stuff in the house. The garage was their space and the house was their wives space.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

When are you getting more

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She has to be the MOST FAMOUS elf doll ever!
Love,
Katelina, an SM BCD Girl
Attachments
DSCN3372.JPG
DSCN3372.JPG (1.89 MiB) Viewed 803 times

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Quite a harem

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi Panther68, yes you do indeed have a house full of lovely ladies now! It's not quite as full here as yet but not too far off! Funnily enough, despite all those synthetic ladies everywhere you still have a home that's much tidier than mine, do your gals help out with the chores? Is this an upgrade option that's passed me by?

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Panther68,

Consider yourself lucky. You have a house!

Others only have one room, or even worse, only a closet! Lol!

I would LOVE to have a entire house dedicated to my Doll work.

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Aha, you're so enviable! :wink:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

DollDaddy27 wrote:looks like a fun house to live in! I might not ever leave.

Thanks DollDaddy, it does get interesting here at times. My housemate stripping down as she is trying all her clothes to determine whether to keep it or donate them to the dolls. Here boyfriend is there, but still no problem. I guess he thinks I am not a threat as I am into dolls. Also twenty years older. If I had a nickel, for everytime, I had a naked twenty something run around the house, I would be very well off. :razz:
Dollarhyde wrote:Holy Moly... pretty soon you'll have to buy a bigger house with a guest house attached so the girls will have their own place... :glou:

Well, when Carrie moves out, they will have the whole house to themselves. I can do more than 19 dolls, but I have given myself a cap of 24. I am in no rush at the moment as their are plenty of dolls starving for attention. Also, waiting for the newest innovation in the TPE doll world.
Grimmiekins wrote:Reminds me of my brothers when they were married, they couldn't have any of their stuff in the house. The garage was their space and the house was their wives space.
:haha4: Actually, I get my master bedroom back and my closets, too, but they get the rest of the house. :evidence:
Ztar073 wrote:When are you getting more
That depends with the doll makers out there. I have my standard that I believe is fair for both parties. If not, then I already have plenty of models to shoot. I am not out to collect dolls. My goal is to help doll makers promote their dolls by photographing them in everyday situations or out in public. Also, doing request shoots for interested TDF members.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:She has to be the MOST FAMOUS elf doll ever!
Love,
Katelina, an SM BCD Girl

Thanks Jeff, and if it wasn't for you, Andrea would never have been with us. I think she has given you a good ROI.
kryten1 wrote:Quite a harem
Thanks kryten, they do keep me busy. Can never go a day without having them involved in something.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi Panther68, yes you do indeed have a house full of lovely ladies now! It's not quite as full here as yet but not too far off! Funnily enough, despite all those synthetic ladies everywhere you still have a home that's much tidier than mine, do your gals help out with the chores? Is this an upgrade option that's passed me by?
Hey Arthur, you just inspired me for my next shoot. Will be posting a thread in the Irontech forum with Doria, my IT 163+. Actually, having the dolls and using my home as a studio, gives me an incentive to keep it clean.
The Doll Laboratory wrote:Hello Panther68,

Consider yourself lucky. You have a house!

Others only have one room, or even worse, only a closet! Lol!

I would LOVE to have a entire house dedicated to my Doll work.

The Doll Laboratory
Hey TDL, agreed, if I didn't own my home, there is no way I would own more than one doll. Would not consider myself lucky as it is very expensive to live here. I learned the value of saving at a young age and bought my first flat at 21, then another at 22 and another at 23, took the highs and the lows of being a landlord, sold a couple to buy the house in 2002. My job doesn't pay me much for this area, but it suits my lifestyle and I am left alone to do my job. So life is good at the moment.
SMdoll wrote:Aha, you're so enviable! :wink:

Star
Thanks star, Andrea has been a pleasure to photograph. Always enjoys the attention.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Panther68 wrote:

Thanks DollDaddy, it does get interesting here at times. My housemate stripping down as she is trying all her clothes to determine whether to keep it or donate them to the dolls. Here boyfriend is there, but still no problem. I guess he thinks I am not a threat as I am into dolls. Also twenty years older. If I had a nickel, for everytime, I had a naked twenty something run around the house, I would be very well off. :razz:

I think "taking" over should be changed to "have taken" over. LOL. The witches tired to keep up but you left us in the dust somewhere in the teens. Although we are up to 15 now and hot on your heels!

That's funny about your roommate. My GF borrows outfits off my dolls to wear. She liked Isolde's dress so much I bought her her own. There's a photo of them together on my IG. Guess she realized the way I dress the girls is a huge FBI clue as to what style I'm attracted to. Who knew.

Anyway, please keep the ladies and pictures coming. With each new one comes another great adventure.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Ladies from every size shape and area code :BIG: :crazyeyes:
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Damn Panther, that hot yellow number.
Outstanding. :twisted:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Endless War wrote:
Panther68 wrote:

I think "taking" over should be changed to "have taken" over. LOL. The witches tired to keep up but you left us in the dust somewhere in the teens. Although we are up to 15 now and hot on your heels!

That's funny about your roommate. My GF borrows outfits off my dolls to wear. She liked Isolde's dress so much I bought her her own. There's a photo of them together on my IG. Guess she realized the way I dress the girls is a huge FBI clue as to what style I'm attracted to. Who knew.

Anyway, please keep the ladies and pictures coming. With each new one comes another great adventure.
Thanks Endless, 15 dolls and one real woman. Must be getting crowded in Salem. :P Will have a new model arrive within the next month. May have to start selling some in the future. As of now, it is all good. They keep me very busy.
MannequinFan wrote:Damn Panther, that hot yellow number.
Outstanding. :twisted:

:haha4: Good to hear from you MF. Yes, she is hot. In fact it has been so hot here the last couple of days. She needed to cool off a bit. :whistle:
Attachments
IMG_0180.JPG
IMG_0180.JPG (1.18 MiB) Viewed 529 times

INFORMATIONS