www.sm-doll.com

Well orange you nice. My SM elf, Andrea's new outfit

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Well orange you nice. My SM elf, Andrea's new outfit

Post by Fr0stByte »

Panther68 wrote:Thanks Star, only a couple of months till Halloween. Half Moon Bay, a coastal town nearby, has a huge pumpkin festival in October. They have a contest for the largest pumpkin. Winner is usually over 1000 kg. This winner is 1074 kg!!

So pictures of your girls in orange around that pumpkin? =0)
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Well orange you nice. My SM elf, Andrea's new outfit

Post by Panther68 »

Fr0stByte wrote:
Panther68 wrote:Thanks Star, only a couple of months till Halloween. Half Moon Bay, a coastal town nearby, has a huge pumpkin festival in October. They have a contest for the largest pumpkin. Winner is usually over 1000 kg. This winner is 1074 kg!!

So pictures of your girls in orange around that pumpkin? =0)
Oh there may be a great pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Attachments
th.jpg
th.jpg (10.9 KiB) Viewed 144 times

INFORMATIONS