www.sm-doll.com

SM 157cm Review

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: SM 157cm Review

Post by SMdoll »

Wow,so beautiful.I like your photos!
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

SMdoll wrote:Wow,so beautiful.I like your photos!
Star
Thanks star!
Its made easy because you make beautiful dolls ^^

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

gonestill77 wrote:Great review and photos! :thumbs_up:

She is a sexy lady. I might look into a silicone 157.

Put pantyhose on her before dressing. It especially makes tight pants easier to pull up.

:glou:

Thanks for tip , wish i known sooner lol

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

avante wrote:Man find myself returning her a few times :P. Wanted to add; those standing pics are real helpful, and liked those joga pants sets, those doggy shots are REALLY GREAT, and the #62 is also quite freaking hot to look at!
Np I'm glad that they were useful :)
Yes the 62 head is quite a looker :angel:

RickyD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RickyD »

How did you decide what skin tone to choose?
And did it meet your expectations?

I have to make that choice in the near future but due to all the different lightning circumstances etc. in the sample pictures it's a difficult process...

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

RickyD wrote:How did you decide what skin tone to choose?
And did it meet your expectations?

I have to make that choice in the near future but due to all the different lightning circumstances etc. in the sample pictures it's a difficult process...
I choose light tan skin tone, just from experience and from what you can usually see here in the DF. Darker skin tone colours photograph better and are more photogenic. I personally don't like the white skin tone in Tpe dolls as they tend to look translucent.

And yes, the doll did meet my expectations and much more. It's my best Tpe doll atm in terms of quality.

I know what you mean about different lighting.. In my factory photos pic she looked much brighter,i actually thought they got her skin tone wrong at first!

RickyD
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by RickyD »

I just took al look at your factory photos in the other thread and see what you mean.
And that's exactly what I meant... ;-)

It's so hard to "see" how it will turn out in real life.

I know for sure that for me it also won't be a white skin tone.
It takes away the life likeness of the doll and makes it a doll, if you what I mean... ;-)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Dark skin does make people feel more real.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:angel:

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well done great photos lovely doll nice placement perfect,did somebody say she is avalible in silicone.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

silicon wrote:Well done great photos lovely doll nice placement perfect,did somebody say she is avalible in silicone.
Hello, yes, she has a silicone version.
Star

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Two months on she's still rocking. Despite a few stains from clothing all her joints are still like new, I have however broken a couple fingers sadly but I love her to bits :multi:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Thought i'd share some wig pics :)
2.jpg
Wow,so cool!
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Two months on she's still rocking. Despite a few stains from clothing all her joints are still like new, I have however broken a couple fingers sadly but I love her to bits :multi:
Hello, I really like your post, I hope you can continue to update when you are free.Very detailed and true!In addition, for the problem that the finger skeleton of the doll is easy to Pierce the skin, we now adopt a new method to effectively prevent the problem that the finger skin is easy to Pierce.
Star
c53b8b3570b385dbdde7205daa61509.jpg
c53b8b3570b385dbdde7205daa61509.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1832 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Star,

It's nice that the tip is now protected (assuming the top piece is not sharp itself), but the real issue with fingers is that they seem to break all to often (handplate). I've read this many many times, and have it with my own WM doll. Dont know about SM actually, but seem allot of brands have this issue (of finger wire breaking).

So what I want to stress is: if you really want to stand out in a bit of higher quality doll/skeleton design, the handplate-finger connection can be way better! And could be something that really pays of in more sales (as people generally dont like their dolls breaking). Right now seems allot of the copper wire in the fingers is getting 'fatigue cracked" from the bending; should not be (with copper), but seems to be what's happening (to me)). Maybe a bit larger diameter wire would help, or having some additional 'support' (like small Steel ring around the wire where it goes into the hand-plate). Just saying all this, hoping SM might consider looking into this, and improve further on the hand design!

SMdoll wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Two months on she's still rocking. Despite a few stains from clothing all her joints are still like new, I have however broken a couple fingers sadly but I love her to bits :multi:
Hello, I really like your post, I hope you can continue to update when you are free.Very detailed and true!In addition, for the problem that the finger skeleton of the doll is easy to Pierce the skin, we now adopt a new method to effectively prevent the problem that the finger skin is easy to Pierce.
Star
c53b8b3570b385dbdde7205daa61509.jpg
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS