www.sm-doll.com

which one do you want for the silicone version of SMdoll?

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: which one do you want for the silicone version of SMdoll

Post by SMdoll »

Colonel Angus wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Star, Ok logic would suggest that if the SM 156 A cup was voted the best new doll last year, perhaps that would be a good option in siliocone, or look at what your best selling lines are and offer that in silicone as well.

Anung
Although Anung's suggestion seems far more motivated by logic and pragmatism, my wholehearted agreement is selfishly motivated. I love that body!
The 156a gets my vote 100%!
Would you consider doing some sort of super soft implants for butt, thighs,etc? Or maybe an ultra soft built in vagina like Sino is offering? Just a thought.

Edit: I also agree about fine tuning the placement of the naughty bits. Also consider adding a bit of fat to that area to prevent gaping when the legs are spread. And, a nice "innie" vagina would be great!
Hi, I'm glad to tell you that we now have these technologies.We can make silicone dolls with softer vagina.
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

my favorite doll is the 146cm head 57, so that would be my vote, if you already have a 128 and a 157cm then really something in between would be best. think you should take those perky 156 c cup boobs and put them on a 148cm in silicone

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

SMdoll wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Hi Star, Ok logic would suggest that if the SM 156 A cup was voted the best new doll last year, perhaps that would be a good option in siliocone, or look at what your best selling lines are and offer that in silicone as well.

Anung
Although Anung's suggestion seems far more motivated by logic and pragmatism, my wholehearted agreement is selfishly motivated. I love that body!
Would you consider doing some sort of super soft implants for butt, thighs,etc? Or maybe an ultra soft built in vagina like Sino is offering? Just a thought.

Edit: I also agree about fine tuning the placement of the naughty bits. Also consider adding a bit of fat to that area to prevent gaping when the legs are spread. And, a nice "innie" vagina would be great!
Hi, I'm glad to tell you that we now have these technologies.We can make silicone dolls with softer vagina.
Star
Is there a place I can see the shape of it and a cross-section of the interior texture?
Also, I think I may change my vote over to the 163a, since she looks a bit less narrow over all.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

Colonel Angus wrote:
SMdoll wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:

Anung

Star
Is there a place I can see the shape of it and a cross-section of the interior texture?
Also, I think I may change my vote over to the 163a, since she looks a bit less narrow over all.
Especially if you can decrease the nipple size.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Tfe new 156C!!!

J_Kezz

Post by J_Kezz »

Of your models, the 157C is the one one I would most likely get. I'd be fine with the 163A/D, as well. For my tastes, the rest are either too big (either overall or in specific areas), or too small.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Thanks for asking. I like the new 156cm Ccup with the improved pussy and anal hole placement and still has the very shapely yet slim ass shape. I would actually prefer these hips and ass with the A cup breasts. Buty any of these suggestions would look great. And a western euro look head in silicone too.

Colonel Angus
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Colonel Angus »

DoctorDuke wrote:Thanks for asking. I like the new 156cm Ccup with the improved pussy and anal hole placement and still has the very shapely yet slim ass shape. I would actually prefer these hips and ass with the A cup breasts. Buty any of these suggestions would look great. And a western euro look head in silicone too.
Does SM use the same head mount as WM, or any other manufacturer?

linux_tyro

Post by linux_tyro »

I didn't see anyone mention the 136a in silicone so that's what I'd like to add. I'd also like to see the pictures of your current silicone models when you get them done.

Also, can you direct me to any photos of the current 126? I didn't see the TPE version on your site

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Silicone versions of the sub 140-150 range are probably not commercially viable on account of shipping and import restrictions

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

GOTE

Post by GOTE »

SM#68 head and with a body in size 168cm.
I actually prefer the SM#Rina doll. FBB style.
"You're born, you live and you die.
There are no do-overs, no second chances to make things right if you frak 'em up the first time.
Not in this life, anyway.

Like I said, you make your choices and you live with them. And in the end you are those choices.''

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

The new 156C!!!!!

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Whay may be helpful to decide among several SM models is a side by side photo of say the top 4 or 5 models that are candidates for being converted to silicone material. Photos of all of of them at factory hanging on same rack to see view of front and to see backsides.... just an idea. Of course my best lineup would be to see 4 or 5 dolls all lined up next to each other in a line in doggy pose - face down ass up. That would be aswsome to see as SM dolls have sexiest asses!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Def. second the 'models hanging in a rack next to each other'. Kinda amazing this is the situation in every factory, jet there are close to none pics of this...SM at least has decent amount of pics for most their models, but some other brands have like 1 set of a certain doll and just cannot be bothered to send/post fact pics of new models...strange world. Anyways, I would say the 157C is a pretty safe bet for silicon doll. Believe that silicon is lighter right? That would make some of these 50-55kg gals poss. interesting as well to some, but would depend on their weight in sil.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dingo Pie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dingo Pie »

The 156A is my favorite SM.

Would be great if you could texture the skin as well.
Summer :WM158 #56
Brianna Piper : Piper 130C

INFORMATIONS