www.sm-doll.com

Amazing!

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Amazing!

Post by Dollicious2 »

Nice !
I'm looking for something like this one but in a 166 cm height
So far nothing that's out there fits my tastes in that height so I just sit here and wait
I also wonder if doll manufacturers will ever finally increase foot length so we can actually be able to find shoes that fit our dolls...
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Dollicious2 wrote:The A cup breasts are perfect
Great ass
Great abdominal muscles
This doll is just grand
Only thing I would have different is the shoulders , they look just a bit too strong but it does go with the fitness model image and will be helpful in laying her on her side.
Question: are the shoulders shrugging skeleton ?
DL2
In fact I figured bits the same about too strong looking shoulders (and arms) initially. But at last it´s the overall body size ratios (shoulders-waist-hip-height) that did appeal me very much and making this particular body sculpt very unique and sexy IMHO. 8) Just having a look at the butt was then enough to convince me it´s a must have. :plaidskirt: :mrgreen: Otherwise I´m in the same league with you concerning breast sizes as you know. :)

Anyway I´m much into gals that are bits outside the "norm" (90-60-90), i.e small breasts and rather big butt on the same gal/doll. Beside the SM 156 A I´d also like to add the YL 155 A Custom just for comparison into same category, although both bodies are very different otherwise (fit vs not so fit i.e).

But you also have a valid point concerning clothing fits. Could be difficult sometimes at that dolls height and build, just as I found similarly with my 155cm Izabel. But they´re there (the clothes), yet searching and finding usually just takes a lil longer. Same for shoes, but despite some uneasiness one needs to also look in non adult size categories as I did for the size 32 (EURO) boots for Izabel at 20cm foot lengths. I also think on modifying stuff to fit if necessary, or sort of re-designs. More work but turns out benefitting in most cases. :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Dollicious2 wrote:Nice !
So far nothing that's out there fits my tastes in that height so I just sit here and wait
I also wonder if doll manufacturers will ever finally increase foot length so we can actually be able to find shoes that fit our dolls...
Maybe you can choose our 163A, and she can match the avatar head. :D
Star
IMG_5696.jpg
IMG_5696.jpg (297.1 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:
Dollicious2 wrote:Nice !
Maybe you can choose our 163A, and she can match the avatar head. :D
Star
...and yet another perfect small breasted choice for me. Come on DL2! 8) :thumbs_up:

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

She heard you talking about her...
Screenshot_20190522_203359.jpg
Screenshot_20190522_203359.jpg (614.86 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:She heard you talking about her...
The attachment Screenshot_20190522_203359.jpg is no longer available
I´d talk more if she´d just come a little closer, preferably right into my room! :crazyeyes: :mrgreen:
Attachments
BlueAvatar_ComeToMeBaby.jpg
BlueAvatar_ComeToMeBaby.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 1403 times

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

She is here...
3006.jpg
3006.jpg (6.57 MiB) Viewed 1398 times

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

just noticed a lil detail on her. Could imagine dark blue nails (both, fingers and toes) might look appealing as well. Maybe also a more unique shape on them? Just an idea. :)

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

-Ragnar66- wrote:just noticed a lil detail on her. Could imagine dark blue nails (both, fingers and toes) might look appealing as well. Maybe also a more unique shape on them? Just an idea. :)
I was thinking dark blue for the areolas and nipples would look good.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

Unwritten wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:just noticed a lil detail on her. Could imagine dark blue nails (both, fingers and toes) might look appealing as well. Maybe also a more unique shape on them? Just an idea. :)
and that too, yes! :thumbs_up: Go full avatar SM! 8) That bits of coloring can´t be a great thing I guess.

Edit: do we have pics of her labia maybe? In case I missed some. Go dark blue here as well please, if not. :)

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

-Ragnar66- wrote:
Unwritten wrote:
and that too, yes! :thumbs_up: Go full avatar SM! 8) That bits of coloring can´t be a great thing I guess.

Edit: do we have pics of her labia maybe? In case I missed some. Go dark blue here as well please, if not. :)
I thought maybe you could give it a try when customizing your avatar :wink:
Star

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

SMdoll wrote:
-Ragnar66- wrote:
Unwritten wrote:

I thought maybe you could give it a try when customizing your avatar :wink:
Star
a first draft would be ready to try. Blue hair coloration as well. :)
Attachments
BlueAvatarLabia.jpg
BlueAvatarLabia.jpg (656.11 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Even though I don't like small breasts - this doll is very sexy. Great job!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

LJ69 wrote:Even though I don't like small breasts - this doll is very sexy. Great job!
If you don't like small boobs, you can choose any other body to go with this avatar head. For example, 157,170 is fine. :D
Star

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

:angel:
3004.jpg
3004.jpg (6.64 MiB) Viewed 1293 times

INFORMATIONS