www.sm-doll.com

Difference between Silicone and TPE head choice

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
ZiLi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Difference between Silicone and TPE head choice

Post by ZiLi »

Any1 has the photo comparison between Silicone head type and TPE head type offered by SM doll for comparison? And does SM doll offer Silicone body choice.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Difference between Silicone and TPE head choice

Post by SMdoll »

ZiLi wrote:Any1 has the photo comparison between Silicone head type and TPE head type offered by SM doll for comparison? And does SM doll offer Silicone body choice.
Hello, we now have 157 silicone bodies to choose from.
Star
Silicone head.
IMG_20190301_170252.jpg
IMG_20190301_170252.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1158 times
Screenshot_20190516_232424_com.tencent.mm.jpg
Screenshot_20190516_232424_com.tencent.mm.jpg (667.58 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
Tpe head
IMG_20190315_110415.jpg
IMG_20190315_110415.jpg (2 MiB) Viewed 1158 times
IMG_20190311_094455.jpg
IMG_20190311_094455.jpg (1.85 MiB) Viewed 1158 times
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

ZiLi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ZiLi »

The first head look like something of exdoll. May I know the head number and suitable for which body?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

ZiLi wrote:The first head look like something of exdoll. May I know the head number and suitable for which body?
Hello, she's number 21. She fits in the 150-170 body.
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

And second head is #52.She also fits in the 150-170.
Star

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Sis,
Great choice of what body to do first
Very proud of you
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

pup001

Post by pup001 »

quote: ''Hello, we now have 157 silicone bodies to choose from.''

I'm confused about what you mean. Is SM making silicone bodies?

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

pup001 wrote:quote: ''Hello, we now have 157 silicone bodies to choose from.''

Yes, we have started to produce silicone body.
Star

ZiLi
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ZiLi »

The 21 head looks good. Do you have more pictures. And I would like to see full silicone doll photo as well .

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

ZiLi wrote:The 21 head looks good. Do you have more pictures. And I would like to see full silicone doll photo as well .
I already PM you.
Star

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

SMdoll wrote:
pup001 wrote:quote: ''Hello, we now have 157 silicone bodies to choose from.''

Yes, we have started to produce silicone body.
Star
Hi Star,

Astonishing number of silicone bodies seen nowhere as of now!
. I noticed however that now silicone raw product is almost at the same price as TPE one on Chinese market.However silicone is not yet as realistic as TPE in the matter of lifelike touch feeling feedback.
Does this mean that all the TPE models you have will also be moldable in silicone on demand?
Furthermore will weight reducing devices for adult models be used in serie as simple polystyrene foam fitted on the skeleton can be used with silicone molding like US realdoll do?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Dollsampler wrote:However silicone is not yet as realistic as TPE in the matter of lifelike touch feeling feedback.

That would be a matter of opinion. I know you have a lot of dolls..but many of them are cheaper copies also. Have you felt the new silicone from the various mid-market manufacturers? (I won't mention names with this being in a specific section).

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Maviarab wrote:
Dollsampler wrote:However silicone is not yet as realistic as TPE in the matter of lifelike touch feeling feedback.

That would be a matter of opinion. I know you have a lot of dolls..but many of them are cheaper copies also. Have you felt the new silicone from the various mid-market manufacturers? (I won't mention names with this being in a specific section).
Hi Maviarab,

When you write many of them are cheaper copies also you probably mean that some of them are cheaper brands models which I reviewed on TDF in the member only section.

To test the silicone of various mid-market manufacturers would be a useful experience.
I agree, but first I dont find any silicone model which suit my requirements that is western adult life-sized (165cm plus) doll with realistic body ratios. The silicone dolls manufacturers use to fit all their dolls with abnormaly long legs and often shrinked waistline, that is not for me.
Second, I will only do that if and when they equalise their prices with the main TPE brands products as there are not that many reasons for their higher prices.

Furthermore, I tested recently the new TPE from WMdoll, 6YE, IRT, SM and they are at the same time improving a lot too.(low Density (O.85-0.90), improvement of life-like touch feeling,resilience, no more oily, less smell, possibility of CHARPAK PERMANENT make-up...)

pitspoes

Post by pitspoes »

Dollsampler wrote:Does this mean that all the TPE models you have will also be moldable in silicone on demand?
Related answer of Star state in topic: SM 156A in silicone? Feb 19, 2019
SMdoll wrote: Hello, welcome to SMdoll. At present, we have produced silicone dolls, but only the moulds of 128 and 158 have been finished. If you want 156 silicone doll, please contact me, I will tell you when 156 mould is finished.
Star
The 136a in silicon would be on my wanted list... :wink:

INFORMATIONS