www.sm-doll.com

Lady Yuan in White - SM170 C

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Lady Yuan in White - SM170 C

Post by Altair »

Hello again folks.

It's been a while since.

The lady's dressed in white, yet again.

However her style is somewhat different this time.

Hope you like her new look~

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Lady Yuan in White - SM170 C

Post by SMdoll »

:glou:
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oooh, nice seeing an update from that dreamlady. She sure looks more mature with this hairstyle. Must feel great to share the bed with her.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

dxc wrote:Oooh, nice seeing an update from that dreamlady. She sure looks more mature with this hairstyle. Must feel great to share the bed with her.
Hopefuly factories are not producing masturbating toys and fantasy sexdolls only, some of them also produce some dolls based on average real women measurements.In 1977 the french women were measured and the french AFNOR norms where established.(modified in 1987) for different height. Here we are speaking about the 165-170cm height.
Yes that is the heavier SM 170C dreambody similar to AFNOR norms STRONG size 42. They produce also the 170c 10 kgs lighter corresponding to the AFNOR norms STANDARD size 38 (similar to SM-IRT AYUMI 168 one). The WMDOLL 166B (not the 166C) as an example is similar to the AFNOR norms THIN size 34 and the 6YE 165F (2018 mould) is similar to another less thiner size 36.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

@Dollsampler
Without wanting to distract from this particular lady, but exactly these 2 170 sculpts are the reason why I am watching with great interest if SM will come out with a significant weight reduction in their new project about a tall doll.

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

dxc wrote:Oooh, nice seeing an update from that dreamlady. She sure looks more mature with this hairstyle. Must feel great to share the bed with her.
She seems mature to me regardless of her hairstyle :)

Currently she's got a single bed which wouldn't fit two :(

Planning to get a larger bed so we could share the bed at night :D

It's a daily routine I'm certainly looking forward to.
Dollsampler wrote: Hopefuly factories are not producing masturbating toys and fantasy sexdolls only, some of them also produce some dolls based on average real women measurements.In 1977 the french women were measured and the french AFNOR norms where established.(modified in 1987) for different height. Here we are speaking about the 165-170cm height.
Yes that is the heavier SM 170C dreambody similar to AFNOR norms STRONG size 42. They produce also the 170c 10 kgs lighter corresponding to the AFNOR norms STANDARD size 38 (similar to SM-IRT AYUMI 168 one). The WMDOLL 166B (not the 166C) as an example is similar to the AFNOR norms THIN size 34 and the 6YE 165F (2018 mould) is similar to another less thiner size 36.
So the SM170C is similar in size to a "Strong" Frenchwoman in 1977?

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Altair wrote:
She seems mature to me regardless of her hairstyle :)

Currently she's got a single bed which wouldn't fit two :(

Planning to get a larger bed so we could share the bed at night :D

It's a daily routine I'm certainly looking forward to.
Dollsampler wrote: Hopefuly factories are not producing masturbating toys and fantasy sexdolls only, some of them also produce some dolls based on average real women measurements.In 1977 the french women were measured and the french AFNOR norms where established.(modified in 1987) for different height. Here we are speaking about the 165-170cm height.
So the SM170C is similar in size to a "Strong" Frenchwoman in 1977?
Here it is the translation of the french "femme forte" which means thick compared to the standard (average) which was number 38 in 1977. Today in France the standard is more like the size 40 but with oversized waistline (hormonal changes and Added weight).

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

dxc wrote:@Dollsampler
Without wanting to distract from this particular lady, but exactly these 2 170 sculpts are the reason why I am watching with great interest if SM will come out with a significant weight reduction in their new project about a tall doll.
My experience with factories (using weight reduction air Pocket boxes on the skeleton) indicate that 10 kgs weight reduction on a body with a total volume of about 55 liter could be achievable by SM rather easily. That would reduce the weight of their 170C cup size 38 (called slim) down to 34 kgs without head. However the 170c size 42 with a volume of about 66 liter, featured here need a weight reduction of at least 15 kgs.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nice photos showing her off!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

Dollsampler wrote: My experience with factories (using weight reduction air Pocket boxes on the skeleton) indicate that 10 kgs weight reduction on a body with a total volume of about 55 liter could be achievable by SM rather easily. That would reduce the weight of their 170C cup size 38 (called slim) down to 34 kgs without head. However the 170c size 42 with a volume of about 66 liter, featured here need a weight reduction of at least 15 kgs.
I do hope SM considers this idea...
Booty Call Dolls wrote:Nice photos showing her off!
Thanks Jeff :wink:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Well it's nice to see one featured for real on here! Tho gotta say I already felt my back break a bit just looking at her ;) How's handing her, you got her off that bed already? ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

avante wrote:Well it's nice to see one featured for real on here! Tho gotta say I already felt my back break a bit just looking at her ;) How's handing her, you got her off that bed already? ;)
SM170 G's are more common I guess.

Well she's heavy, like a real girl, but NOT one of a similar size.

I'd estimate a real girl of her size to be at least 10+ Kg heavier.

Due to her weight I had a lot of difficulties in handling her... Removing her from her box was a lot of trouble :whistle:

and yes she did manage to get off that bed~ :D

The Lady in her work attire.

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Oh no, I think you did not link the picture correct again. Would love to watch her standing there a bit bigger.
Well, I am sure she is bad for the productivity of the company she works for, no matter how much she works herself.

Altair
Application Admin
Application Admin

Post by Altair »

dxc wrote:Oh no, I think you did not link the picture correct again. Would love to watch her standing there a bit bigger.
Well, I am sure she is bad for the productivity of the company she works for, no matter how much she works herself.
Sorry, here are some better shots.

Indeed... she does decreases her company's productivity for some reason :whistle:

INFORMATIONS