www.sm-doll.com

Wendy's unboxing (SM150L)

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.
Shamrocks
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Wendy's unboxing (SM150L)

Post by Shamrocks »

Grubhed wrote:I just placed the monokini on my list for when I place my next order. I have one more thing to try in relation to stains on my SM elf. If that doesn't work out, your photos have convinced me that when I am able, I will be replacing her body with the SM150/L. Thank you for sharing Wendy with us. :glou: Looking forward to many more photos!

Grubhed
Thanks Grubhed, I have seen posts here that says what works on some dolls don't work on others. Have you been in touch with Jack & Star regarding the stains? They may correct me if I'm wrong but I think they make their own solution... but I'm not entirely sure.

And for sure, you can't go wrong with the SM150, more pics to come very shortly!
"Wendy" - SM Doll SM-150/L : viewtopic.php?f=269&t=114074

Shamrocks
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shamrocks »

Along with the photos, I do want to reiterate that I want to share my first experience with owning a doll, so let me interject this small bit here.

Some things from this past week. After washing new white sheets Friday, Wendy spent the better part of the weekend laying in my bed. I'm sure most of the seasoned veterans here know that moving a doll around can be quite the chore. Even at her lighter weight, I couldn't imagine doing this with some of the taller dolls that weigh around 100lbs. I can also see the divot her weight puts in my tempurpedic bed, baby got back! There's been a couple times when propping her up to stand and kneeling down to do some final adjustments on her legs I felt she was going to fall over.

Positioning - moving joints is a learning experience. SM Dolls are quite tight and leverage is your friend. I find the arms are probably the most I position but I should talk about the head first. Watch some videos before you get your doll on how to attach the head. The bolt you screw in to the neck should be TIGHT... like get some vice grips, wrap the bolt with a thick cloth (so you don't scratch the metal) and give the bolt a few extra turns to make sure it's secure. I had my head still attached to the bolt pop off a couple times, my newbie mistake. Make sure the bolt is tighted down on the body then pop the head on! Coming back to arms and legs, take a few minutes to play with how they move... turn them in all sorts of different directions so that you happily discover (and remember) what their range of motion is. Helps when you're in a rush.

Being in bed took some adjustments to find the right position. I've used a body pillow for awhile and with past ex's we'd normally lay face to face, so that's where I started. I thought it was bad with past girlfriends, but where do I position that damned arm under her when shes on her side?! Haven't yet to experience the pokies of nails I've read about, the fingers on Wendy are quite malleable and non-issue to me. I've found that pushing her upper arm all the way in to her ribcage and laying her forearm across the top of her stomach with a closed fist works well for this position. The other free arm is a wild card, although I do have to say that placing her arm over my shoulder in an embrace was in a word... comforting.

Adjusting the head I've learned is all about the hair. Any tiny adjustment while laying down creates havoc. The pillow she rests on will pull/push/bunch hair in all directions. Then you have to lift the entire upper torso to rectify this if you are anal like me. Been making sure I get it all right the first time when I lay her down. As I said before laying face to face, I was making subtle adjustments to be eye to eye... that kept me awake for awhile longer because the eyes are just incredible. Being that close, sometimes plays tricks on you I've experienced. Did I just catch her blinking??

Cleaning is still a learning process. After her double mineral oil soak, I think I can definitely feel a difference in softness, especially the breasts, they're not as hard as they first were. Bit more squeezable, and that's a good thing. Finally received my Nivea and Vaseline and tested an elbow before I got in to it with safegaurding the stress points... silly me. As I rubbed it in the clumps of white reminded me I should probably clean off all powder before I start down this road. After a scrub down of those parts and letting the treated areas sit, I'm hopefully okay for the next few weeks until I need to do my first monthly regiment.

So there's some first week thoughts on my SM Doll... If anyone else would like to contribute to other things us newbies should be aware of I'm sure just not myself but others would appreciate it as well. Thanks for taking the time to read... pics will resume shortly!

Shamrocks
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shamrocks »

Also received the "ranrann Women's Sexy Sheer See Through One Piece High Cut Bodysuit Thongs Leotard Swimsuit Lingerie" today... also from Amazon. This only took two days to arrive... the others Amazon items were sourced out of China so it took a good 10 days to arrive.

Have to say, this is my favorite at the moment. While I wanted more of a mesh, this is still sheer and INCREDIBLY SMOOTH/SOFT. Once I recolor the nipples I think this may never come off. While I do wish it was just like one size smaller, it only came in one size. In the back there is some leeway but with some adjustments, you can make the back or front look great. There are other similar options out there that do offer the S/M/L, but I opted for the one size since I didn't know. I'm definitely keeping this just for the softness factor. Wendy's going to be spending a lot of time in this... it's her new nightgown for bed.

Stones, hope you approve! :D

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Shamrocks wrote:Thanks Grubhed, I have seen posts here that says what works on some dolls don't work on others. Have you been in touch with Jack & Star regarding the stains? They may correct me if I'm wrong but I think they make their own solution... but I'm not entirely sure.

And for sure, you can't go wrong with the SM150, more pics to come very shortly!
That is what I'm working on. Star is sending me some of their remover to try. It didn't work for another member on TDF who had a similar situation, I've been in contact with, so I'm not too optimistic, but I'm willing to try.

I don't know about Stones, but I whole-heartedly approve of the Thongs Leotard Swimsuit Lingerie! :multi: :mrgreen:

Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

Shamrocks
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shamrocks »

Grubhed wrote:
Shamrocks wrote:Thanks Grubhed, I have seen posts here that says what works on some dolls don't work on others. Have you been in touch with Jack & Star regarding the stains? They may correct me if I'm wrong but I think they make their own solution... but I'm not entirely sure.

That is what I'm working on. Star is sending me some of their remover to try. It didn't work for another member on TDF who had a similar situation, I've been in contact with, so I'm not too optimistic, but I'm willing to try.

I don't know about Stones, but I whole-heartedly approve of the Thongs Leotard Swimsuit Lingerie! :multi: :mrgreen:

Grubhed
Hope it works out for you, please let us all know if it works!

Glad you approve... I'd grab this the leotard before the monokini, it's amazingly soft. But you may want to look if there is a small size for your 136. If you search "high cut sheer" on Amazon, you'll most likely find it. :wink: Some will actually give you a shoulder to crotch sizing option, go for the smallest. Even if you tailor tape over the breasts.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Shamrocks wrote:Stones, hope you approve! :D
Some of the greatest pictures I've ever seen! She is gorgeous and that outfit is incredible! The poses and angles really show her off, I can barely breathe! The earlier post with the info for beginners was also great advice, thanks for sharing that too.

Shamrocks
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Shamrocks »

Hello all,

Small update as we are in to our second & third week of ownership. Still have a few things coming in to test out with Wendy (some new pics below) but I can say that the honeymoon is definitely at it's end. The first week or so was great because of the newness and all to do with making sure she had a new home, it seemed overwhelming and chaotic. Now that things have settled down, my life gets back to normal.

Wendy did stay in my bed the 1st week, now she stands on the wall across from my bed and has not been back since. I do like that she stands by my desk now and I can look right to see her all the time. During the day I do cover her with the blanket SMDolls gave me (just in case for some weird reason someone enters my apartment). If she was in my bed, it'd be annoying to always swivel my chair. I think it works out well. I still do like looking at her, I mean.. the body is sick!

Sharing the bed during the week I feel is a chore that I don't have time enough to dedicate to during my work schedule. I'm now looking into storage options to better store Wendy since that was my original intent and I knew I'd be spending cash to do so. Looking at a 14" raised bed frame (mines only 6" off the ground currently) and a large XXL snowboard bag I've spec'ed out to store under the bed. I ride so it'll serve two purposes and not raise suspicions. Timing is of the essence because wouldn't you know it, nobody has asked to come visit in 2 years yet 2 weeks after Wendy arrived, my long time ex-girlfried breaks up with her boyfriend and has asked to come visit me. Irony at it's finest.

Anyhow, nobody cares about my rants on ownership... you're here for some pics, yes? Well I did finally bite the bullet and buy a bra. Bras are EFFING expensive!! Luckily via Ebay I found a 28L bra that was roughly $20 to test the waters. It's arrived and I'm no bra expert but there seems to be some fitting issues. I think the L cup may be too small. They did fit the breasts decently but there is still a gap between the breasts. At a 28" base, the bra does fit snugly in the back but the middle does not sit flush with the upper chest. Have a look at the photos and if anyone has any advice, please let me know where my estimates may be off. Love the bra, on Ebay it was under "NEW Freya Lingerie Enchanted 1571 Underwired Plunge Balcony Bra US Size 28L". Freya seems to make more in this size but I again stuck with white to insure no staining. Really wish they made more styles.

The choker you see is rigged BTW, I bought a set of 10 off Amazon but none fit properly... super loose. Children sizes (didn't look for them and dont know if they make them) would have been more appropriate. I consider the whole lot a wash but for $5 it's not like I broke the bank.

More to come, still have an anticpated bikini outfit I'm awaiting. Til then, enjoy!

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Shamrocks wrote:still have an anticpated bikini outfit I'm awaiting.
These pictures are great, look forward to seeing if she fills the bikini as well as that bra!

pup001

Post by pup001 »

Great review and pics! Thanks for the useful info!

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

Shamrocks wrote:Hope it works out for you, please let us all know if it works!

Glad you approve... I'd grab this the leotard before the monokini, it's amazingly soft. But you may want to look if there is a small size for your 136. If you search "high cut sheer" on Amazon, you'll most likely find it. :wink: Some will actually give you a shoulder to crotch sizing option, go for the smallest. Even if you tailor tape over the breasts.
Couldn't get the cleaner from SM through customs, so I went ahead and got the SM150 body for my doll. There are a couple of pics in Missy's thread. I also purchased this leotard! :D It is everything you said it would be and more. :glou:
Thanks and please post some more pics, never enough.
Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Grubhed wrote:
Shamrocks wrote:Hope it works out for you, please let us all know if it works!

Couldn't get the cleaner from SM through customs, so I went ahead and got the SM150 body for my doll. There are a couple of pics in Missy's thread. I also purchased this leotard! :D It is everything you said it would be and more. :glou:
Thanks and please post some more pics, never enough.
Grubhed
Hello,Grubhed.I hope you can also share some photos of your doll, which can help more people to choose suitable dolls. :glou:
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

SMdoll wrote:Hello,Grubhed.I hope you can also share some photos of your doll, which can help more people to choose suitable dolls. :glou:
Star
I won't be posting here, because this is Wendy's thread. There is also another thread featuring an SM elf with the 150 body. The only difference between her and my Nomi is their coloring. So it is well represented. That won't stop me from posting an occasional photo in Missy's thread or some other thread that inspires me. I recently posted one in a thread devoted to cleavage. My favorite subject. :thumbs_up:
Grubhed
Missy JY150 link
Nomi SM150
Lana JY140

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Grubhed wrote:
SMdoll wrote:Hello,Grubhed.I hope you can also share some photos of your doll, which can help more people to choose suitable dolls. :glou:
Star
I won't be posting here, because this is Wendy's thread. There is also another thread featuring an SM elf with the 150 body. The only difference between her and my Nomi is their coloring. So it is well represented. That won't stop me from posting an occasional photo in Missy's thread or some other thread that inspires me. I recently posted one in a thread devoted to cleavage. My favorite subject. :thumbs_up:
Grubhed
Hello, that's good. I quite understand. Have a good time with your doll :D
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

Love your pics..I too own an sm150l and i love it. I usually dress her in a tight white T shirt and sit her on the couch and I cant stop molesting her tits.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

So, so sexy! Wendy is a stunner!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819