www.sm-doll.com

136 A-Cup & 136 Elf: Best of Both Worlds

Shangmei Doll is the one of the largest sex doll manufacturer in China since 2004. We strive for the best quality doll and excellent customer service in the industry since 2004. SM doll have been working for well known brands as OEM partners in the past couple of year, we already sold thousands of the the products in the Western markets over the years. We are working very closely with the best product designers in delivering the desirable products in the Western market and proudly make a debut as our own brand in 2018.

Would you be interested?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes: 10

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

136 A-Cup & 136 Elf: Best of Both Worlds

Post by Sodium »

I am a huge fan of the 136 A-Cup and the larger 156 version, but I can't justify owning more than one of each of the heights. I also quite like the 136 elf with the exception of the waist, not a fan of the unrealistic pinched waists. This got me to thinking, why not have the best of both worlds and throw the elves bust onto the A-Cup body. I'm not alone in wanting to see this happen, I've seen a bunch of people suggest that mold but with bigger chesticles. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 136 A-Cup & 136 Elf: Best of Both Worlds

Post by SMdoll »

Sodium wrote:I am a huge fan of the 136 A-Cup and the larger 156 version, but I can't justify owning more than one of each of the heights. I also quite like the 136 elf with the exception of the waist, not a fan of the unrealistic pinched waists. This got me to thinking, why not have the best of both worlds and throw the elves bust onto the A-Cup body. I'm not alone in wanting to see this happen, I've seen a bunch of people suggest that mold but with bigger chesticles. ;P

~Sodium <3
In fact, I was also thinking of making two peaks for our 156, so you think the large chest size is more appropriate?
Star
Email address: star@sm-doll.com
http://www.sm-doll.com
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

Sodium wrote:I am a huge fan of the 136 A-Cup and the larger 156 version, but I can't justify owning more than one of each of the heights. I also quite like the 136 elf with the exception of the waist, not a fan of the unrealistic pinched waists. This got me to thinking, why not have the best of both worlds and throw the elves bust onto the A-Cup body. I'm not alone in wanting to see this happen, I've seen a bunch of people suggest that mold but with bigger chesticles. ;P

~Sodium <3
Hey Sodium,

I've got some large breast shapes here. Take a look. If you or Star want to make a poll about specific shapes, go for it. I find all of these appealing.
20190320_084333.jpg
20190320_084333.jpg (339.86 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
20190320_091458.jpg
20190320_091458.jpg (608.49 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
20190320_091517.jpg
20190320_091517.jpg (614.89 KiB) Viewed 1761 times
Maecer
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

Sho-me
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sho-me »

SMdoll wrote:

~Sodium <3
In fact, I was also thinking of making two peaks for our 156, so you think the large chest size is more appropriate?
Star
By any chance, will SM be doing an anatomically placement correct for doggy position in the future for 136A and 156A? Just curious.

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Sho-me wrote:
SMdoll wrote:

~Sodium <3
Star
By any chance, will SM be doing an anatomically placement correct for doggy position in the future for 136A and 156A? Just curious.
If you remake the version with 156 larger breasts, you can redesign the position of the eyelet for her. If you have any good Suggestions, I hope you can give them. Thank you very much!
Star
If you are looking for a doll that satisfies you, or if you want to ask any questions about dolls, you can contact us!

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

I would love to see the 136 scale with a bigger bust personally. I love that size. It's big enough for me to hold some realism yet small enough to keep it light. As for the breast shape/size, I think the elf has a perfect rack. ;P

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Smdoll-jack
Ex-Member

Post by Smdoll-jack »

i think we can make bigger breast in 136A in the near future.
jack@sm-doll.com
www.sm-doll.com
• To deal with our customer base with honesty and integrity
• To produce and delivery a quality product
• To have new and interesting designs coming to market regularly
• To have a good level of customer service
• To create brand loyalty and repeat customers
• To be open to constructive customer feedback, to, drive improvements into production, design and marketing logist

SMdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by SMdoll »

Sodium wrote:I would love to see the 136 scale with a bigger bust personally. I love that size. It's big enough for me to hold some realism yet small enough to keep it light. As for the breast shape/size, I think the elf has a perfect rack. ;P

~Sodium <3
Thank you. We'll consider your suggestion.
Star

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

I'd be happy to see this happening also!!!!! :D Especially on the smaller 136 size, since it's lighter weight (more fun). I'd rather have the breasts more "firm" and "silicon tits" type, round and sitting high, rather than the original elf tits. But that's just my wish. The body is really nice shape, could be even more athletic IMO.

Also The placement of the vagina is/has been a deal breaker for me in all the dolls i have ever considered buying. As an ass guy and doggystyle pussylicker boi, i just can't accept an anatomically incorrect vagina placement on a sex toy that costs 900-1500 € :D It's the most important part to my opinion, i still don't understand how the doll makers can't get it right :)???

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

I agree with your points, both are great bodies with their individual strengths and weaknesses.
I couldn't decide so I just got both:

I love love love the 136A
But a bustier 136A might be interesting.

Good suggestion.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

To add to my previous post:

136 A-cup body
JY 153 breasts (scaled smaller to fit 136 and not look overly big)
Perfected vagina placement
Just a lil more flesh to the vagina
Maybe have some grown up looking heads available

Would be a prefect doll 8O

It would be insane. Probably would sell a lot. I'd had one for sure :lol:

What ya'll think?

:multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi: :multi:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

yungfit wrote:What ya'll think?
Sounds great - except I would probably like "overly big" breasts!

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

stones wrote:
yungfit wrote:What ya'll think?
Sounds great - except I would probably like "overly big" breasts!
Hahaa :D yeah big boobs are nicee :) What i mostly meant was that they wouldn't be so humongous that they would sag etc. I was thinking this look, having the breasts scaled to look like this, but on 136 body:

https://imgur.com/6TAv33J

Maybe even just a tad bit smaller because the body is very slender, so it wouldn't be "out of balance". They'd still be overly big :lol:

INFORMATIONS